Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (62023 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
onomeglo:
only 12k,?and u are lamenting like this guys sef ,smh
..to teach her a lesson not to mess with me...i sold the phone later and had good tme with the money...

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Randyhot:
..to teach her a lesson not to mess with me...i sold the phone later and had good tme with the money...
ok

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
onomeglo:
ok
..how are you? I want to invite you to my club in the dating and meet up zone...its called club insomnia..you can check it out from my dp..come in now
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Randyhot:
..how are you? I want to invite you to my club in the dating and meet up zone...its called club insomnia..you can check it out from my dp..come in now
hmm
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
onomeglo:
hmm
..check my dp and move to my topic log...click club insomnia..am waiting..
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by idihcoben: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
WOULD YOU STARE AT A PRESIDENT'S WIFE'S BUTT?
A butt should not be making headlines, especially if you’re not Kim Kardashian. But no thanks to Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces, the president’s wife’s butt is on the line. And it simply shows that some people have no respect. Why, if you must show disrespect, should it be to a president, his wife- or her butt, for that matter? This the offence Mugabe’s Chief of Defence Forces allegedly committed which warranted his sack.

Think of it: There were several butts to stare at- peasant butts, farmers’ wives’ butts, spectators’ butts and a whole lot of butts of different shades, shapes and sizes gathered at the ceremony. But the Defence Chief chose to stare at the President’s wife’s butt. Continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by tonididdy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
jidestroud:
This is going to my last response to all

Firstly, In all fairness to the lady who once held my heart captive she has done me no wrong
Giving isn't something you take away from a relationship (and bn spoiled with gifts isn't either)
Love gives...She gave wile it lasted and I did give (never for once held back) *what's the point in love if you cant prove materially?
cooperative issue How can people be so myopic about that? does it connote giving outside your limits?
it's cooperative for Loord sake; You see a product, u like it, u put in your interest..and the payment spans out over a period time daahh!!!!
*Now there's go your argument (so why complain? why not pay out rightly? does your mum or siblings experience the same benevolence?)

about me being stupiid?...(i get to read most comments, Oh Lord sweet Jesus, I deifnitely HAVE HOPE). I guess that's why the country keeps nosediving.

And as for then "why bother nairalanders? or why lament?...well i was going to to pay off the debt outrightly THIS MONDAY!! But friends wont jst let me be. so decided to seek general opinion about it (*Point: Money was never the problem. it's called paying at conveniently...same way i paid for my very own house undecided)

to think some so equate my gift to sex with her? (Ifeo*** aka funnkyshade...sorry i had to say this)
DATED 2 YEARS AND WE NEVER HAD SE.X *Well, you dont have to believe and I sure dont have to prove myself to you ALL

Thanks to council of friends who told me to do this. I GOT MY FONE BACK. BUT IT AINT WORTH IT
i'm deeply sorry Ifeo*** saw the message on the fone. i know i should have simply asked for it back. my fault. I hope He's not mad at you for this. and i hope he sees this. DEEPLY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED ANYTHING
and for all those who asked if i didnt see signs? hmmm...My question to you is HAVE YOU EVERY BEING IN LOVE?

in fela's voice :me I nor be gentleman like you

2years NO bleeps
Yet u gentlemanly buy am 65k phone and u xperred the chick to not tag you MUGU

Biko...change yor ways otherwise u'll keep attracting Golddiggers

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by donmekins(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
better rush and collect ur phone back...U Be mugu oo
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by henryhemon(m): 3:59am On Apr 12, 2017
princessdairies:
Too bad,she was jux waitin for d fone to cm bfor she leaves u Sori dear jux b careful nxt tym,oo?

Hello. Can I Pm You?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by vezi4real: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Guy just forget and move on. in the first place, the phone is not yours so stop calling it your pone. It is her pone. When u gave it to her, you didn't give to use and return. My dear, in life, u will have many of these issues. Only do the ones you can and forget about it. U may get someone that will love you and appreciate ur kind gestures. The cost of that pone is a committed cost. it will in no way affect ur future decision. Go out there shine ur eye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.