Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (61900 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by preciousgud(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2014
You got phone of 130k for girl friend, how much have u given ur mother or sister 4 d year?
If u really do, they will always pray 4 u but 4 gals, na only holes u go get as ur reward.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by valdprof: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2014
[quote author=Krystalxxx post=27462962]

You're only getting a taste of your medicine. Afterall you guys do the same to girls and always laugh upon their pain,don't you? You're even proud of it . So he should enjoy the effing karma.

By d way no guy has bought stuff for me and I don't allow them either. You want me to be in debt like this miss here?

He's forgotten dat he had sex anyhow with d girl. Nonsense[/quote lol
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by valdprof: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
betrani:
Man up dude! Just move on!all girls are use to this kinda thing I lost three phones to a girl, and much more! Almost lost my life for luv! But what did I do?? She came back and told me she found a richer guy! Wants to get married in December 2015! She troubles me with chats on bbm, Whatsapp, viber, all because while she left I didn't give a hoot! Now she posts her pictures on Facebook and changes them often on the different chat platforms! All of these I know was to get my attention! And when I did get tempted to chat with her for the luv I had for her! She said she wanted to c me! And I'm like for what?? And she is like she misses me, I was nice, she enjoyed the whole time we spent together! And stuff! Just yesterday I told her to concentrate on her marriage, free me emotionally and not see me as some companion because d other guy did this or that! Women are wicked
ur silence is wat got her confused, not love
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:

lol...predict her? naaah...she's way out of your league i guess. (smarter). Dum.b peepz are so easily predictable isn't that obvious? undecided
*No hating bro...one love
Mumu. She's clearly out of [b]your own[/b]league. That's why she felt no compunction taking your phone. You're just a wallet to her, nothing more. She cantr be in my league because I know how to handle people like her. Me and hungry people are not in the same league. Me>your hungry girlfriend>you. That's the order. Remember it, dummy.

Jidestroud: Dum.b peepz are so easily predictable
You're so silly, you don't know this is what she was thinking all along. Hehehe. Boy, you're a learner.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jidestroud(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
freshdude2:
I know how to handle people like her. Me and hungry people are not in the same league
*Like for real? You handle people? like her? like handle handle? ...lol. undecided *Do me the honors, Include the title RealSmart to your Freshdude2
and ofcos you know i'm dumb....*so Guess What? I don't wanna be lamE a** smart like you when i decide to become smart.
One love Smart Dude wink Oh, and ofcos so PREDICTABLE A REPLY
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Shadydamsel(f): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

Hello I'm a girl like her, don't leave the phone 4 her @ all, she is a thief and nothing less
Imagine, she even has d nerves to use another's guy's picture on a phone u haven't finish the payment . ITS WRONG. Take it back her cuz she is not worth d suffering.
When I broke up with a guy I dated 4 more than 2yrs, He bought me so many things while we were 2gether, but I return d tangible one I have with me Including d laptop he bought me as a birthday gift, but he reject everything and told me its mine.
So take ur stuff 4rm her, if u feel u can't let go.
Its better that way than to suffer in Silence.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SHOCK7(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm certain that 90% of the likers of this comment would be people that collected big gifts from their partner and dumped them later.

I beg you in Gods name@OP. To jejely collect your phone if you can.

Someone who does not love you do not deserve your gift.

She knew for sure that she would breakup with you yet she collected it.

To hell with maturity.

Please use ur brain next time you wanna date.
Guy so well said!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Abraham2013(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pennywise:

Old trick. Today's babe will not forget to ask u for the receipt.
Today's guys will cook up a nice story on how he lost d receipt.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by chlowi(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
sylaz:
You fvcked up letting that b*tch walk out in the first place. You should have reacted the way Leonardo Di Caprio reacted when the duchess of bayridge told hin she didn't love him any more. The only thing is you replace the 'you're not taking my child b*tch' with you are not taking my phone b*tch. All in all, get your phone back from that greedy b*tch. If I was your pal and you told mr this sh*t, bro I would have shot you then hunted that b*tch down and shot her too. angry

i actually didnt want to comment on this thread because i feel disappointed at the lady in question . i quoted you because of the movie you mentioned and i remember in an argument with a friend about the same movie , i hated the idea that leonardo dumped a good woman, his wife who stood by him thru thin just when things got Rosy. he left her for the flasy classy type , whom at the long run coudnt stand by him when things got messy. in otherwords , guys r the ones who choose these kind of ladies deliberately.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SHOCK7(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
ivyy:

Within 48 hours?
Wat rubbish sad
Get back that fone if you can especially since your still in dept for it.

And pls guys be watchful of golddigers
I'm impressed ladies like u can give dis kind of advice! cheesy
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by SexyRihanna(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
kellyJames5:

Yea,
Alright,thanks for your concern.
k
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jpphilips(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:
Firstly, i feel so stupid and used.
okay, the real story is this, I promised my girlfriend (Now ex) a Samsung Note 3 phone for her birthday. Luckily for me at my place of work, the cooperative had the same phone up for pick up. As a guy who is deeply in love and knows that giving is part of maintaining a healthy relationship, i decided to pick up 2 Samsung Note 3 at the rate of N130,000 to be paid over a period of 12 months. Good news, the birthday came and i delivered.
Bad news, just 2days after my warm heart gift to her, she BROKE UP WITH ME. REASON: She doesn't see a future, blah blah blah...family issues, cultural differences.
i'm in the second month of my payment now. still paying for my Ex phone.

Advice: Can I ask her for the phone back? i feel cheated. (To make matters worse, she even uses her new bobo as Dp's on her bbm, for a phone i'm still going to be indebted for the next 10 months.

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by sylaz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
chlowi:

i actually didnt want to comment on this thread because i feel disappointed at the lady in question . i quoted you because of the movie you mentioned and i remember in an argument with a friend about the same movie , i hated the idea that leonardo dumped a good woman, his wife who stood by him thru thin just when things got Rosy. he left her for the flasy classy type , whom at the long run coudnt stand by him when things got messy. in otherwords , guys r the ones who choose these kind of ladies deliberately.

His first wife was beautiful. Would have kept him on the edge from getting pinched but... you know how it ended
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Synthase(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=45pt]I smell poverty!!![/size]
eeya! Soo you live very close to poverty to the extent that you can pick the smell from a distance? Sorry oooo tongue
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by GoodFaith: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please people don't call the Op names like Mumu or a fool
Sorry gift is a gift
You don't "collect gift back"
We men do things for women because we care that don't make the man a fool, or Mumu
It was done out of love or u care
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by 1miccza: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Shadydamsel:

Hello I'm a girl like her, don't leave the phone 4 her @ all, she is a thief and nothing less
Imagine, she even has d nerves to use another's guy's picture on a phone u haven't finish the payment . ITS WRONG. Take it back her cuz she is not worth d suffering.
When I broke up with a guy I dated 4 more than 2yrs, He bought me so many things while we were 2gether, but I return d tangible one I have with me Including d laptop he bought me as a birthday gift, but he reject everything and told me its mine.
So take ur stuff 4rm her, if u feel u can't let go.
Its better that way than to suffer in Silence.

If no be say na phone chat I for go borrow 130k phone give u like op infact!!!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:
This is going to my last response to all

Firstly, In all fairness to the lady who once held my heart captive she has done me no wrong
Giving isn't something you take away from a relationship (and bn spoiled with gifts isn't either)
Love gives...She gave wile it lasted and I did give (never for once held back) *what's the point in love if you cant prove materially?
cooperative issue How can people be so myopic about that? does it connote giving outside your limits?
it's cooperative for Loord sake; You see a product, u like it, u put in your interest..and the payment spans out over a period time daahh!!!!
*Now there's go your argument (so why complain? why not pay out rightly? does your mum or siblings experience the same benevolence?)

about me being stupiid?...(i get to read most comments, Oh Lord sweet Jesus, I deifnitely HAVE HOPE). I guess that's why the country keeps nosediving.

And as for then "why bother nairalanders? or why lament?...well i was going to to pay off the debt outrightly THIS MONDAY!! But friends wont jst let me be. so decided to seek general opinion about it (*Point: Money was never the problem. it's called paying at conveniently...same way i paid for my very own house undecided)

to think some so equate my gift to sex with her? (Ifeo*** aka funnkyshade...sorry i had to say this)
DATED 2 YEARS AND WE NEVER HAD SE.X *Well, you dont have to believe and I sure dont have to prove myself to you ALL

Thanks to council of friends who told me to do this. I GOT MY FONE BACK. BUT IT AINT WORTH IT
i'm deeply sorry Ifeo*** saw the message on the fone. i know i should have simply asked for it back. my fault. I hope He's not mad at you for this. and i hope he sees this. DEEPLY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED ANYTHING
and for all those who asked if i didnt see signs? hmmm...My question to you is HAVE YOU EVERY BEING IN LOVE?

Any niqqa like this is whipped! Surely!

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
funkyshade:
[size=13pt]JIDE!!! I'M SORRY I'VE CAUSED YOU SO MUCH PAIN[/size]
ALL YOU NEEDED DO WAS ASK FOR THE PHONE AND NOT ALL THESE.ON SOCIAL MEDIA. AND FOR THE RECORD I DID LOVED YOU
HOPE GETTING YOUR PHONE BACK MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER AND MAKES ME A LESSER BIT*H
I ALWAYS RESPECTED YOU HAS A PERSON AND NEVER CHEATED ON YOU. MY REASONS AS I HAVE TOLD YOU REMAINS MY ONLY JUSTIFICATION FOR MY ACTIONS
FIND THAT LADY TO LOVE AND ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE

OR WOULD YOU PREFER I RETURNED ALLLLLL THE GIFTS YOU EVER GOT ME?

Definitely some bullsh.it thread. Bla bla bla. This grammar was not constructed by an easterner, see the highlighted "H" factor. Another failed attempt at giving Nigerian girls a bad name. Dont get me wrong, there are just as many bad ones as there are the guys. It is a two way street.

Anyways, it has been an interesting thread albeit fiction, but it is some entertainment.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by hemmaoshos(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
guy wetin sup....go collect your phone...10months is not easy...if you are opportune to meet her on the way..meet her and collect the phone from her...even if her new bf na superman..kryptonite go bring am down...Bleep bit****
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by boxer022(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
jumainsexy:

Which yeye heart ds one is talking about? OP abeg collect back your phone if u no wan make I swear for you. OP how I wish you are my brother, na to go d babe house go do am gobe. I trust myself men! *I go collect d phone with the pack and accessories sef*
OP as I always say, you have 2 options in this matter, you either follow what I adviced you or go to her house and collect not only your phone but every other thing you bought for her. The ball is in your court.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mecusbosco(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
#bringbackthephone

Please like if u support this movement!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by pansophist(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
jidestroud:
This is going to my last response to all

Firstly, In all fairness to the lady who once held my heart captive she has done me no wrong
Giving isn't something you take away from a relationship (and bn spoiled with gifts isn't either)
Love gives...She gave wile it lasted and I did give (never for once held back) *what's the point in love if you cant prove materially?
cooperative issue How can people be so myopic about that? does it connote giving outside your limits?
it's cooperative for Loord sake; You see a product, u like it, u put in your interest..and the payment spans out over a period time daahh!!!!
*Now there's go your argument (so why complain? why not pay out rightly? does your mum or siblings experience the same benevolence?)

about me being stupiid?...(i get to read most comments, Oh Lord sweet Jesus, I deifnitely HAVE HOPE). I guess that's why the country keeps nosediving.

And as for then "why bother nairalanders? or why lament?...well i was going to to pay off the debt outrightly THIS MONDAY!! But friends wont jst let me be. so decided to seek general opinion about it (*Point: Money was never the problem. it's called paying at conveniently...same way i paid for my very own house undecided)

to think some so equate my gift to sex with her? (Ifeo*** aka funnkyshade...sorry i had to say this)
DATED 2 YEARS AND WE NEVER HAD SE.X *Well, you dont have to believe and I sure dont have to prove myself to you ALL

Thanks to council of friends who told me to do this. I GOT MY FONE BACK. BUT IT AINT WORTH IT
i'm deeply sorry Ifeo*** saw the message on the fone. i know i should have simply asked for it back. my fault. I hope He's not mad at you for this. and i hope he sees this. DEEPLY SORRY IF I HAVE CAUSED ANYTHING
and for all those who asked if i didnt see signs? hmmm...My question to you is HAVE YOU EVERY BEING IN LOVE?

Why did you create this topic at first if you have already made up your mind not to collect the phone?

Mind sef no gree you, no wonder you come online de fine consolation.

I personally wont advise collecting back a gift but in your case, its simply a scam. SHe patiently waited for you to give her then phone, then she left just within 48hours.

By your writings, it shows you are own kind-hearted guy and she took advantage of that.

if you ever leave the phone for her, then have it at the back of your mind that she scammed you, simple.

You are not even in a relationship at first seriously, so stop that crap you are talking about. How can she be in another relationship in less than 48 hours after breaking up? the guyman de wan corner de wait jare. I wont be surprise if its even the new sharp maga that is using your phone, why you continue paying debt and agonizing about your heartbreak.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mecusbosco(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
adamazibekeekanu:
another innocent girl will be made a scape goat chai will you ever love so generously again buh asking for the phone again look so immature just behave as though nothing happened every man must have a story to tell his unborn kids I believe you are making part of your own story what happened was a mere happenstance but aluta continua

Madam what are u talking about? 130k in this beautiful hard country?

Infact I recommend! Let part of the story to his unborn children be that he later got the phone back. Would that not make a happy ending to the story?

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Breastman(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
This man you deserve 130 slaps . 60/60 on each cheek and the remaining 10 anywhere e land 4 ur face.. Na pipo like u dey make naija babes dey get oju kokoro. 130k phone because her pussy dey cure ebola. mugun.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Originalsly:
OP...you should've just post the thread and chill. You picked up the phone?...or she and her friend just dropped it off? Didn't you declare earlier that your friend called to say the phone was at his house? ....and why are you typing in caps?...and embolding lines without reason?...and coincidentally....the supposed person who received the phone ...funkyshade...is responding in the same way? Do you really believe you are sooo smart?...or Nairalanders are sooo dumb?..or is it someone is posting under your name?

I knewwwwwww it! I knew this thread was a LIE! I SAID IT!

MissMeiya:
He said he will not do it. My friend, why you dey waste our time like this? Take a sharp knock on your empty head.

Maybe you even lied about something--I need to unfollow this thread before I end up insulting you.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by akinlolu264: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Yoruba says gba ko fi omi san lowo....meaning collect d fucking fone and wash her hand off it.
Y wud u be paying 4 it wen neither u or ya family is using.....I bet she's whispering to her fwend,he's a maga...hahahahahahaha
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Ndkings1(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Mehn...u dont need to ask anybodys opinion....go sharp sharp colect ur phone even if na with fight....
Dis is exactly what happened to my friend in scool...he bought her a phone of 15k as a gift nt even bday..i was the d one who encouraged him 2 seize d 4n and he did.
How can u be paying 4 somtin which som1 who despises u is using...dis is absolute stupidity...please dont let anybody hear u say it again.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Bowaley17(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Op abeg call her and talk abt d phone and d debt u are in...and lets see what she gonna say...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by peren: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Collect the phone, some people are just heartless. But i doubt if she would give it to you sha. I got a phone for an ex he was supposed to pay back for the phone when he got a job bla bla, not adding all the borrowed money too, as we broke up, it has all entered voice mail, i even tried to ask him for money i had sent for a specific purpose that wasnt used for that, and it has been in voice mail since then. People can just be horrible...
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Peejayybold(f): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2014
A lot of people don talk correct answer. no time to shout this thing again @all. Meet with her one way or the other and take that phone back asap. If u r nt good for her, then a gift frm u is not good for her.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by olubumzy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
What are you waiting for. You have just been robbed of your value. A woman's vagina is worthless; pit of hell. Stop that gentleman approach oooooo!!!!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by shindarayo(f): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Revolva:

u see ur life..iphone 6....naija and thier follow follow mentality.....saying 130k is not too much to spend....well...i bow for girls these days....can u dash some one 10k

grin grin grin grin grin dem don mugun this guy oooo...i keep sayin it Nigerian girls are idiots and foolish ..if truly there is hell fire...they will be the first to enter there ....all women are not the same but what they have done through ou their life..will shock you.....imagine a smallgal....noteven appreciating what some one has for her......but putting .another nicca pics on dp....my guy i know how dat feels painful...now adays it seems social media is the best way to express ur feeling for someone......if i were u ...thisgal wont go free...i go find am enter rat hole ...change am for her....bastard bitch......shame to our naija gals who only like the material things of life..other than showing true love.........
hello?am yalkn abt made guys not poberty stricken one like u.note 130 k is chicken change to some people so it wont be a biggie of dey spend it on someone dt deserves it.i spend my man money, no regret, I enjoy spending it if dt causes u headache tk pcm or beta still jug tramsformer.....I deserve evry kobo I spend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.