Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (21689 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nt4dmasses(m): 5:19am On Aug 16, 2006
angry Y'all noe wat the perfect snob is the one whose name begins with G and ends wit I. Gosh! is she human? I prefer my Yoruba beauty queen O, a. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2006
ha ha it seems my genny is winning this hands down
what a pity
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Shokoloko(f): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2006
Genevieve is such a big snob and she likes attention. In Lagos once, my friend was sitting in a salon with her and my friend didn't bother to notice her. she started shouting like a mad person "DON'T U KNOW WHO I AM, I AM GENEVIEVE". And i hate genevieve so much.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by tomi29: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2006
That's the most ridiculous story I've ever heard or read.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2006
i don't believe dat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2006
shokoloko c'mon u know that is a big lie
Geny might be a snob but she's got class
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2006
Shokoloko:

Genevieve is such a big snob and she likes attention. In Lagos once, my friend was sitting in a salon with her and my friend didn't bother to notice her. she started shouting like a mad person "DON'T U KNOW WHO I AM, I AM GENEVIEVE". And i hate genevieve so much.

this lie is flammin freaky gurl shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2006
ha ha that was real funny but everybody should know that is a lie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2006
nuttykinky:

shokoloko c'mon u know that is a big lie
Geny might be a snob but she's got class

i wanted 2 say dat but ws scared b4 d haters in d hse bite my head off
she's sophisticated
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2006
yeah right she is sophisticated!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by ladykool(f): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2006
genny is a snob but when they interviewed her she said was just trying to act the row they gave to her but i think in real life she is rude

omo sexy is NOT a snob
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Cleofel(f): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2006
U said it all.

Go Omo,is your birthday kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by snazzydawn(f): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2006
Well,she is a snob.,.so what? You cannot please everybody. You do not expect her to always act miss nicey just because she wants to appear good in peoples' eyes.Leave her alone,she is being herself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2006
Well,she is a snob.,.so what? You cannot please everybody. You do not expect her to always act miss nicey just because she wants to appear good in peoples' eyes.Leave her alone,she is being herself.

you mean being a snob is being oneself?
if she was not a celebrity she wld be as down to earth as earth itself
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Cleofel(f): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2006
lol i love that.
she is a snob and is noy something to be proud of.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by ezenwayi(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2006
i think Genevieve Nnaji is a snob, though i have not met with her. but the way she behave in some of her movies make me feel so.and there was this my friend that met with her in lagos last two years, Genevieve snob the living shit out of her. i was not happy withGenevieve at all, who does she think she is queen of England or what
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by snazzydawn(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2006
You do not have to like her.She is not begging for any one to like her,besides,maybe your friend saw her on a bad day.These "stars" are human beings too.You should not expect them to always be nice to you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2006
lol y'all will kill urselves here over Gevie. What's wrong with being a snob abeg? it's a personality. You don't have to like her. She got enough fans I guess tongue and most of them naija girls look up to her seriously( not me anyway) She got to keep a swanky appearance and comport herself.As they say, attack is the best form of defence. She's prolly a snob so she don't get snobbed either undecided undecided undecided
I'm sure most of you look up to her that's why it pains you that she "snobs" tongue grin make an effort to meet her in a good mood and I'm sure your opinion will be different. Hypocrites ! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2006
got that right. most people dislike her because they wish they were her, and she's got it going on its just human nature to hate what you can never be. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2006
yeah right soulpatra and radiant
Like you guys aint the Genny Wannabes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by EastnEuSis(f): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2006
--------- grin ----------

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2006
Dayumn!!! Whitney Houston of Nigeria. Gevie u rock girl ! cool Ha'ers go n kiss her feet tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2006
yeah right genny is beautiful
she sure is hot
but that does not permit to be a snob
does it?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2006
geniepatrol in the house!!!!!! grin grin grin dont hate the playa, hate the gizzzame!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2006
Did i just see Genniepatrol?
Meen soulpatrol you are getting worse by the day.
you are no longer hiding your Genevieve wannabeism
Na waoooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by jaybaby(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2006
VEryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2006
jaybaby:

VEryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Rudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
who u refering to? u sure u okay? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by jaybaby(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2006
Generator Of Course grin tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2006
lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2006
grin ok then. you must really dislike her to call her "generator".
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by jaybaby(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2006
DiSlIkE Keeeeeeeeeeeeeee? i fit creat AnT? Nevaaaaaaaaa cry

no ooooooooooo i'm jus aving funnnnnnnnn grin

But g GuRl RuDe Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2006
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Gyptian, Jamaican Reggae Singer Pictured / Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.