Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (21686 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by dequeen(f): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2008
gene na good babe now. i luv her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by annab(f): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
omotola is a snob not eve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by damseldami(f): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2008
genevieve is biggest snob ever
omotola is very nice, honest and caring.her life style is very adorable and she is my rolemodel
for the fact she is went to liberia,south africa and so on to help the poor,the homeless and the disabled people that shows us that she is a very caring,understanding and thoughtful woman unlike genevieve who is very ignorant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by yongbabe(f): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2008
damseldami:

genevieve is biggest snob ever
omotola is very nice, honest and caring.her life style is very adorable and she is my rolemodel
for the fact she is went to liberia,south africa and so on to help the poor,the homeless and the disabled people that shows us that she is a very caring,understanding and thoughtful woman unlike genevieve who is very ignorant

who told u that??
have u eva met her b4??
Genny also went to libera with Omo, she just did not use her visit as a publicity stunt.
And she even toured Sierra Leone on a breast awarness campain.
I am begining to think u are the ignorant one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by eezzy(f): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2008
I think its highly embarrasing to spew out opinions about people we dont know
at all. How many of us have met these two ladies. Every opinion here is based on
what we've heard and the opinions we form from watching their videos, which of
course is neither here nor there.

Given, yes - they are celebs and should expect both good and bad publicity, but I tend to think
that the reason some of us are not subjects of such publicity is because we are not public
figures, otherwise our own attitudes are a millenia times worse than that of these ladies!
Abeg, all these things are interesting to read when one is bored, but really! makes you wonder!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by shilling(f): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ yong babe.

I feel you girl.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by annboga(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i] Genevive is a total snub.
n Omo T is nothing like that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by bluespice(f): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2008
GENEVIEVE is that how she spells the name sef?

Omotola is a deevaah but genevieve is a biyatch simple
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nella(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2008
Genny! full stop!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by FELORE(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2008
genny, for sure , total snob, but i LOVE her movies tho kiss

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Vickyxx(f): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i] I Reckon Omotola Is More Snobby,
Ive Read Biography Of Both Of Them,
&& Omotola Definetly

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Vickyxx(f): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ EEZY

U r Totally Right,

We Do Not Have The Right 2 Judge

Those 2 young ladies

Almost none of us have met them

(well ive met omotola)

So its unfair 4 us 2 Judgje

*shakes head*

Its Shameful.

I might Be Only 13 yrs But I now Wat Im Saying !

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2008
pls genevieve is so rude,her fame as brought some bad characters her way,shes so snobish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by pheena: 12:56am On Apr 26, 2008
orikinla what concerns us with all these story
omotola married cos of poverty, gene was a teenage mum and so?
thank God omot is still with her husband after all this years
ibru children and their kinds r too busy counting their parents money
read the question and understand. na snob dem ask for not family backgrd
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by ADEFUNMITE(f): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2008
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to all you haters of genevieve i read all the posts and everybody agrees she is a snob.come to think of it, dont you think she needs it i love her and i dont th think she is a snob o and if she is, go girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you need it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by damseldami(f): 11:34am On May 08, 2008
who told u that??
have u eva met her before??
Genny also went to libera with Omo, she just did not use her visit as a publicity stunt.
And she even toured Sierra Leone on a breast awarness campain.
I am begining to think u are the ignorant one

Let me start answering your questions. nobody told me that, the internet did. secondly i dont need to meet omotola to know her, i know every thing i need to know about her. Thirdly, for ur info, she followed omotola to liberia only once and omotola has gone to liberia up to 4 times and genevieve never went to serria leone and lastly you dont need to think, i am the ignorant one and as they say "it is an ignorant person that knows who an ignorant person is" and i know that ganevieve is very ignorant and now the fact still remains that people are fools.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by JESSILUV: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2008
Dear all, even though im new here, i want to tell you all straight from the heart that omo sexy as she popularly known is one snub that you dont want to meet, even to her fans. I've been opportuned to be on sset with both of them, and my God you dont want to hear what people are saying about omotola. Is it the fact that she quarels with producers or slaps her fellow artist for no just cause? Genevieve is a snub too but far better that omo sexy. Go to where artist gathers and you will know what i am talking about.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by beauteous(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
I've never met any bhut me think Genny is more of a snub.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by jaybaby(f): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
YeaYea, not Again

Gene certainly is da Snob but i still her sha!

Omo Fyn is cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by showakid(f): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2008
Genevieve is not a snob Omotola is bcoz i've meet both of them and Omotola is so damn RUDE! angry angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2008
Read their interviews: Omotola is stuck up and arrogant. All she does is talk about her millions and the gifts she recieves. That kind of person nor fit be poor man friend.

Gene is very nice and her fans have been very satisfied with her. She even calls them from time to time to greet them!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by HCH3COO: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Read their interviews:
Omotola is stuck up and arrogant. [/b]All she does is talk about her millions and the gifts she recieves. That kind of person nor fit be poor man friend.

[/b]Gene is very nice
and her fans have been very satisfied with her. She even calls them from time to time to greet them!
you are just a biased pig.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2008
HCH3COO:

you are just a biased pig.

Sorry but I don't write her interviews. She says what is written so that's it.

She is arrogant and conceited. The typical rich snobbish woman.

Nothing so special about her as a person. Oh yeah she is a good actress but humanly she is below average!

PS: I aint a fat ass like you so idiot don't call me pig.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by HCH3COO: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

Sorry but I don't write her interviews. She says what is written so that's it.

She is arrogant and conceited. The typical rich snobbish woman.

Nothing so special about her as a person. Oh yeah she is a good actress but humanly she is below average!

PS: I aint a fat ass like you so idiot don't call me pig.
The interviews dont' tell the whole story. I'm sure there have been moments where they both BOTH come off as arrogant. Money does that to people. You are just being a typical blind genevee fanatic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2008
HCH3COO:

The interviews don't' tell the whole story. I'm sure there have been moments where they both BOTH come off as arrogant. Money does that to people. You are just being a typical blind genevee fanatic.

Whatever!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by francessby(f): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2008
I love jenny and oge okoye big time, they are not snob just get that into your head because i know you are not better than them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by DeepZone: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2008

By eezzy,
I think its highly embarrasing to spew out opinions about people we don't know
at all. How many of us have met these two ladies. Every opinion here is based on
what we've heard and the opinions we form from watching their videos, which of
course is neither here nor there.
[b]
Given, yes - they are celebs and should expect both good and bad publicity, but I tend to think
that the reason some of us are not subjects of such publicity is because we are not public
[/b]
figures, otherwise our own attitudes are a millenia times worse than that of these ladies!
Abeg, all these things are interesting to read when one is bored, but really! makes you wonder!

The only reasonable post here. 25 stars!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by middienola: 3:51am On Sep 08, 2008
my two omo sexies maybe snobs sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by sima(f): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2008
i think omotola is cool n' respectful. . but genny's gat dat snobby attitude but i also like her all d same
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
GENNY IS RUDE, A SNOB EVERYONE SAY=

4 ME,

She is only suffering from COMPLEX n SNOBBING is just her DEFENCE MECHANISM
abi una wanna notice her shortcomings?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by cattyking: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
gene is one anoying snob,a huge one at that.i wonder wat she's feeling like,her mate ar in hollywood she's here putting up disgosting attitude.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2009
Dunno 'em personally, but just from movies and from what av heard and the arrogance air I see all around Genny, I think Genny is da snob,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression / Tunde Demuren Pictured With Thierry Henry In Lagos / Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade And Her Babybump At Miss Nigeria-USA 2016 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.