Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (21690 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2006
thank you cleof kiss
u understand me grin cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2006
Rude to whom?
To you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2006
she's rude from her reacions,
i think the way she acts,i read something about her that wasnt so nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by mukina2: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2006
jenny is the snob
very agressive angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by janetgurl: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2006
lmoa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Busta(f): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2006
so funny cos everybody is talking even those that have not met neither of them

not met em, haven't talked to em so i wouldn't know!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by tenik: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
they are not snobs , get close to stars before u judge them by wat u read or think.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Gamalielb(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
hey!its obvious that Genevieve is a snob.but i love her so bad.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by shameless: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2006
snob or no snob they are still making their money, this is a free world they could be who ever they want to be. i belive those who pretend to be good are d worst one's but i gat nothing to do with their attitude neither do i need to meet them all i know is dey are both good and i appreciate their good work , atleast we have got people to entertain us. dont think we need their attitude. even most of us here have got this attitude thing we talking about but we cant know becuz we ain't a star so pls leave them to live their life.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 1:08am On Aug 05, 2006
do y'all knw dem on a 1 - 1?
if not then hw do u knw they r rude n snobby?
ok thru the movies their attitudes show i knw dat but den dat dnt mean they're like dat
i'm using myself as an example here sum think i'm snobby and i often cum across as rude but people dat knw me as in really knw me knw is part of my personality
and my rudeness depends on d circumstance at hand,
wen i mk it in nollywood people r gonna treat me like they do genny cuz they'll think i'm snobby and rude
so u gotta knw more abt some1 b4 u draw conclusions esp. negative ones
it's easy 2 generalize some1 u dnt knw well or based on 1st impressions which is wrong
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by ufot(m): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2006
gem87, i agree
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by jagunlabi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2006
They are both no more or less of a snob than a whole lot of naija gals of this world. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by under18(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2006
That why its a forum and we already said
genny is a snob
who says we discuss all positive things here.
people should st op playing good angels.

She is known and for those we dont know
trust we wont discuss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by perculiarrose(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2006
A friend of mine told me today that when she first saw me she was like what the hell does this girl think she is. She thought I was one snobbish arrogant b*tch. But on my own part I was really shy to talk to anyone and felt really intimidated by all the people there , so u see while i was so shy to talk she was thinking I was one girl that thought she was a goddess. Now she knows me and she knows why i wasn't talking then. so pls guys don't judge a book by its cover. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Bisanke(f): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2006
None of them r snobs. I dont know em 2 judge em but from what i see there aight women to me there not snobs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Ciaralover(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2006
Jelousy can kill @ Jenny Haters
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by jupsy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2006
Hi

I think both of them ar snobs, and they should know u dont snob people to get fame.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2006
Well, I am just back from Port Harcourt where I told someone who knows Genevieve more than me and he said that Genevieve could be stubborn, but not rude.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by snazzydawn(f): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2006
Genevieve is so not rude,I have met her 1-1 and also online where we chatted webcam2webcam when she has time.She is a nice person,and very deep.I do not know much about Omotola but from what I hear,she is friendly but likes effizy,which is not bad,we all like effizy*show off*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Pipsi: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2006
[b][/b]If u ask me ill say genevieve is more than a snob.too rude and everything.maybe its coz people make her feel ontop but i definetly dont.can u imagine?when she came to cameroon oh my God.she said there were no beautiful gurls in cameroon.did she have a look at me?then i bet she wud have changed dat conception.pearly tongue sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by snazzydawn(f): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2006
well,I am sorry if I will hit  a raw nerve here,but she was right lipsrsealed .I have been there,there are fine girls but the ratio of fine to not so fine is 95:5.I bet you are among the 5 fine ones.No vex o!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2006
yup yup i agree with everybody, the truth is that i have met the both of them one on one and they were both rude. The thing is that the circumstances in which they were rude may just justify their actions. Genny had the right to be rude when i met her. After all nobody would take it lightly if a stranger barges into his or her house. I had to do a lot that day before she could be calmed down. As for Omotola her actions were not justify. She came to my office for an interview and she didn't remember to drop her attitude at home.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by wifeypenth(f): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2006
[b][/b][b][/b]genevieve ofcourse, she is such an annoying snob
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2006
i dont think we should judge them
by other people's experience, or what we read in the papers.
forget about the fact that i am a die hard fan of genevieve.
we should realise that most of the time we ask a lot more
from this celebrities than any human can offer
they are human beings for Christ sake
we want them to smile always
or be friendly towards us when we meet them
not realising the fact that they don't know us personally

even if they snob people at times
we should realise it is due to their mood
how many of us will smile at a total stranger we meet
not to talk of chatting with them
i agree that celebrities do snob
but what we say should be based on personal experience
not what we read from the magazine

you dont expect anyone to be friendly to a bad looking person
it all depends on the carriage.
let them realise you admire their talent , not their fame and fortune.

i have made a couple of celebrities be the first to initiate a discussion

i

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by snazzydawn(f): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2006
Very well said,dammyglow!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by shorell: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2006
omo is more snod than genn.i read omo interview it was not that good than genn.omo is fucking snob genn is sexy hot and is rocking
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by crito(m): 1:59am On Aug 08, 2006
genny is a snob.
omo-t, omo-sexy, omo-bouncing, she is pretty okay.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nkemkelly(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2006
[b][/b]genivieve is a very big example of snob.the worst part it is that she does'nt snob guys alone she does it to ladies like her.its very foolish of her.She thinks all that glitters is gold.do you know that she can't go visiting universities in Nigeria like Omotola does cos she has an attitude students don't like.she would be stoned to death if she tries.But check out Omosexy,everyone loves her,babes,guys and oldies cos she is angelic.Hey lets be factual you have to see this girl geny cos i've met her,she is just a snob
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2006
ok, people, i would like to know yalls definition of being a snob. have u forgotten they are only human and cant be nice 24/7? or that you could have caught them at a bad, time maybe a moody period? besides, in the moviemusic industry, i dont think you can be nice all the time because people will tend to walk all over you. sometimes you gotta be a mean bitch, but then again, them genny and omotola can leave their diva attitutes at home when mixing with their fans. cool cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Mystique(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2006
They're both snobs, but i think Genevieve is worse sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Cleofel(f): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2006
@nkemkelly
u said it all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
we can never tell due to the roles they played in movie. it is only a person that knows them very well that can tell if not yall are lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Gyptian, Jamaican Reggae Singer Pictured / Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blames Pistorious' Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.