Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? (21685 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
you know how ignorant we (naija) people are now. we tend to judge actors according to the roles they play on film. how shallow is that yall?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2006
this is not about judging people with the roles they act in movies but their attitude towards people off set. They both have attitude problems may be because they are celebrities. If you are a celebrity then nobody should be a stranger to you. And you have to try as hard as possible to be friendly mood or no mood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by anniebear(f): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2006
you guys,
take it easy with these celebrity, i think u should all bother urself, how u r gonna make ur own money and fame cos these people have made it and there is nothing none of yall is gonna do about it, be they snob or not. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2006
Why should nobody be a stranger to you just because you act
a stranger is someone you have not met before.
it all depends on our manner of aproach.
a celebrity cannot snob me
because i will not belittle myself just to talk to them.
it's all about respecting yourself.

2face said something on TV that made me realise how silly some nigerians act
he said he was somewhere talking to someone
and a guy was like shouting 2 baba repeatedly and he did not answer
and the guy came close, tapped his should and started
telling him things like "no be u i dey follow talk"

how would you feel it you were the one?
would 2 face have ignored him if he waited for him to finish his discussions?
or excused him for aa minute?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by hector: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2006
Genevieve is a snob but please she is far better than that Ini Odo or oge Okoye.
She is a snob so what?
Anyway Omotola has never been a snub. I know her and have seen her.
She loves her fans unlike Genny.

That Ini is just hyped up but she is ugly I wonder people say lovely. Chioma chukwuka,Oge,Chiege,Georgina Iwuoha are all better than her

how dare u mention my iniobong Edo are u mad? cant u see how beautiful she is ,infact she is the most beautiful actress right now.anyway i dont blame u i guess u are not aquainted with what african queen means
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by SnowWhite1: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2006
Well Ini is ok. Genny is real fine. Omotola is showing her age - both her body and face is starting to show it. remember she is about 27 now. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2006
whoever the snub is
it does not add or reduce from us
they have their lives to live
so do we.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2006
hector:

Genevieve is a snob but please she is far better than that Ini Odo or oge Okoye.
She is a snob so what?
Anyway Omotola has never been a snub. I know her and have seen her.
She loves her fans unlike Genny.

That Ini is just hyped up but she is ugly I wonder people say lovely. Chioma chukwuka,Oge,Chiege,Georgina Iwuoha are all better than her

how dare u mention my iniobong Edo are u mad? can't u see how beautiful she is ,infact she is the most beautiful actress right now.anyway i don't blame u i guess u are not aquainted with what african queen means

is this guy crazy or what
first he disses Ini
then he praises her
people dey o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2006
chei! is this how people will be talking about me when i finally become a superstar? i think im learning a thing or two here:
DONT GIVE A $HIT WHAT PEOPLE THINK! can't make everybody happy. if you're too nice, na wahala, if you're a bitch, na wahala. wetin person for do na? peace! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2006
Ironically, some people also call me a snob.
Even many of the Nollywood stars call me a snob whenever they see me in Lagos. Because since I left their circus 10 years ago, I have moved on and we don't speak the same language.

In fact, I don't need any Nollywood star to make the film I am making a bestseller.
It would be a great privilege for anyone of them to make it into my big picture.
Water get level oh. grin

After my fourth book has been released, shooting of my film will begin on Bonny Island.
Then we can separate the sheep from the goats in our film industry.

"Only the best is good enough for us"
~~Bishop Ajayi Crowther
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by soulpatrol(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2006
em, orikinla, who you be na? cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2006
Google for Orikinla Osinachi to save me from too much talk. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
Hey Hey Hey everybody they are snobs
everybody is a snob
but their's worse cos they both have allowed stardo to get into their heads
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2006
i disagree
people just find it difficult 2 believe dat a star can still be humble
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2006
You can mistake someone who is actually shy for a snob.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2006
tell them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by snazzydawn(f): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2006
so true @ orikinla
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2006
na lie there is a big difference between being shy and being a snob
when you have an attitude problem like most them do you would not be seen as shy
if these girls were not celebrities they will always be willing to make friends with the people you call strangers.
Afterall it takes a few mins to become friends with some one you call as stranger
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2006
lemme get dis straight cuz if so i'm a snob
people walk up 2 u (especially guys wiv d lousiest pick up lines) n say somn dat isnt polite at all n u tlk back at dem - afterall u dnt knw them
for instance this guy ws in his car n went tsk tsk like he ws cullin his dog, i gave him d finger,
i'm a snob?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2006
no you are not a snob dearie
you acted just right
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2006
thnk u
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2006
you are welcome dearie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2006
(ohh dear! what a topic to debate on) I don't mean to be rude but y'all c'mon!, what kinda low-life attitude y'all got? how can u jugde them when u barely can spell their names, please y'all ignorantists get a life!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2006
like you ve got a life urself Radiant.
don't need to be rude either.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by dennylove(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2006
yeeeeeeeeepaahhh, no try Genevivian,for snubbing,in short, Na her second name be that.
its baffles me,when peoples from a poor background,once GOD lift them up,they forget where they came from. so genevivianna,WE KNOW SAY YOU BE STAR,but,remember whom you are and stop snoooobing peoples. PEACE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by gem87(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2006
i'm sorry, butu really sound ignorant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by tomi29: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2006
I am so sure all those saying these actresses are rude I've never met them in person. How can you judge someone merely by seeing them on tv. The mere fact you play a character doesn't necessarily make you one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2006
well that is because you haven't met them but some of us have and they were down rightly rude
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Hugoboi(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2006
I wouldnt know cuz i neva met eitha of 'em.Who cares anyway!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by nuttykinky(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2006
u might not bt some pple do, so!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by tomi29: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2006
And when you met them, you expected them to act like you best friends? Get real and get over your bitterness.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Or Omotola: Who Is The Snob? by Radiant(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
tomi29:

And when you met them, you expected them to act like you best friends? Get real and get over your bitterness.

Tomi thank u jare! People just have nutin else to do than sit down n analise who's rude or not. So sad! I repeat, Kinky get a life !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression / Tunde Demuren Pictured With Thierry Henry In Lagos / Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade And Her Babybump At Miss Nigeria-USA 2016 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.