Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. (1256 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo Nominated For OPEC Secretary-General By FG / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year / See the 9 Richest Presidents In Africa 2014 [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Naijavibz1: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
And on the list are 3 notable Nigerians - Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, world-renowned Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Arunma Oteh, the director-general of the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Also on the list are:

Thuli Madonsela, a South African advocate and the nation's public protector who helped draft the country's constitution in 1994 and was named one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People this year;
•Donald Kaberuka, the Rwandan economist who has ushered in significant change for the continent during his 10 years tenure as the president of the African Development Bank.[laila]
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/chimamanda-dangote-oreh-nominated-for.html

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Bekwarra(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
And where is my name
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by onoja12: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't know how they arrived at putting that white want to be adichie on that list but then again its them white people trying to reward their puppet

Naijavibz1:
And on the list are 3 notable Nigerians - Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, world-renowned Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Arunma Oteh, the director-general of the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Also on the list are:

Thuli Madonsela, a South African advocate and the nation's public protector who helped draft the country's constitution in 1994 and was named one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People this year;
•Donald Kaberuka, the Rwandan economist who has ushered in significant change for the continent during his 10 years tenure as the president of the African Development Bank.[laila]
http://naijavibz..com/2014/10/chimamanda-dangote-oreh-nominated-for.html
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by IGBOSON1: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
onoja12:
I don't know how they arrived at putting that white want to be adichie on that list but then again its them white people trying to reward their puppet

^^^Are we talking of the same Adichie? Care to tell me who you think she should emulate so she's 'proper african' enough for you?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
To be a man or a woman of the year, you must have done something extraordinary.White or black, what have they done?
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by onoja12: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
she shouldn't look too far,she should emulate the women in her village,let me tell you anybody trying to introduce and promote the sick capitalist way of life in African is equivalent to the black people who help the whites to capture his fellow blacks for slavery by the whites.rather than promoting African culture to the western world you trying to bring in western sickness just because of cheap publicity and some financial gains,you better look at the big picture,Africans are now detesting sell out like herself

IGBOSON1:

^^^Are we talking of the same Adichie? Care to tell me who you think she should emulate so she's 'proper african' enough for you?
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
onoja12:

Somebody is pained. Hehee! undecided

Are you better than her?

Last time I checked, she's one of a few notable African women that lives abroad and appreciate African culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
onoja12:
she shouldn't look too far,she should emulate the women in her village,let me tell you anybody trying to introduce and promote the sick capitalist way of life in African is equivalent to the black people who help the whites to capture his fellow blacks for slavery by the whites.rather than promoting African culture to the western world you trying to bring in western sickness just because of cheap publicity and some financial gains,you better look at the big picture, Africans are now detesting sell out like herself

Women in her village? LMAO! She doesn't have to be like anybody. She was created specially.

By the way, what qualities do you want her to emulate? Being a housewife? Oh Well!, you must be a misogynist. She don't have to impress you or anybody.

At bolded, speak for yourself. Not all men are archaic in thinking.

Have a nice day! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by onoja12: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2014
you are proving my point,she doesn't have to impress me,why?because am black but she has to impress the whites,why because she is a enslave minded black,as for she doesn't have to be like anybody,well she is trying so had to be white,so go figure.
as for archaic,there are two kinds of people does who think about the human race,love,peace and harmony which the black race stands for,and does who think of self greed,self glorification and oppression which the west stand for,so you think deeply about who is archaic,as for the insult that i forgive you

FrancisTony:

Women in her village? LMAO! She doesn't have to be like anybody. She was created specially.

By the way, what qualities do you want her to emulate? Being a housewife? Oh Well!, you must be a misogynist. She don't have to[b] impress you[/b] or anybody.

At bolded, speak for yourself. Not all men are archaic in thinking.

Have a nice day! smiley
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by onoja12: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2014
i cant be better than her,African culture doesn't allow that,that's the white thinking,as for appreciate African culture that is a lie she doesn't appreciate it one beat rather she is trying so hard to manipulate and distort it.

FrancisTony:

Somebody is pained. Hehee! undecided

Are you better than her?

Last time I checked, she's one of a few notable African women that lives abroad and appreciate African culture.
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Dangote is my 2014 person of the year.
He created many jobs this year through massive investment in agriculture.
Gives out loans for budding entrepreneurs to kickstart their businesses.
DANGOTE..All the way

Check my articles on the agric section on how to make money and create wealth in agribusiness and you will be glad you did.
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2014
onoja12:
you are proving my point,she doesn't have to impress me,why?because am black but she has to impress the whites,why because she is a enslave minded black,as for she doesn't have to be like anybody,well she is trying so had to be white,so go figure.
as for archaic,there are two kinds of people does who think about the [size=40pt]human race,love,peace and harmony which the black race stands for,and does who think of self greed,self glorification and oppression which the west stand for,[/size] so you think deeply about who is archaic,as for the insult that i forgive you

Irony of life. grin

Bye
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2014
great!
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by bcomputer101: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2014
Take a look at Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking application on this thread... Just the best among Mobile banking applications.

www.nairaland.com/1965974/view-photo-news-mainstreet-bank
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Lesgupnigeria:
Dangote is my 2014 person of the year.
He created many jobs this year through massive investment in agriculture.
Gives out loans for budding entrepreneurs to kickstart their businesses.
DANGOTE..All the way

Check my articles on the agric section on how to make money and create wealth in agribusiness and you will be glad you did.

do you know how many peoples' destinies that were politically given to dangote in the name of monopoly? job indeed.
Re: Chimamanda, Dangote, Oreh Nominated For Forbes Africa 2014 Person Of The Year. by frog12: 5:33am On Oct 26, 2014
Not Arunmah Oteh! Hotel bills, etc.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections: APC Group Inaugurates Social Media Platform - / Banks Plan Massive Job Cuts, Slow Branch Expansion / Is This True About Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.