Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones (4603 Views)

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots / List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Start by removing the massive log of wood in your eyes. Claiming to be who you're not online is deceit and corruption.

Who did I claim to be? I thought the whole FFK saga was dead and buried. Well, be glad I elevated your status by responding. Bask in that euphoria while it lasts.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by unclejb2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:

I wish u have a love one among those sixteen graduates that lost their lives in the last immigration scam recruitment exercise u won't be here licking GEJ ass.
what has Buhari presented as his road map to change Nigeria??... Nothing. We need to wake up and face facts. Those of u supporting Buhari are too sentimentally beclouded to be objective. U can also call me names.... Changes nothing.... Its synonymous with folks like u. So if Buhari comes into power and immigration advertises for recruitment, u will have only 2,000 applicants U guys pray for tragedy to happen in Nigeria so u can politically feast on it. The immigration incidence was a national tragedy and the only thing that can stop such from re-occuring is policies that will create employment and the indeginous vehicles production is one of such policies that can create employment.

3 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrBigPrick:
FFK, AM FEELING UR STYLE. JOINING PDP TO ESCAPE JAIL AND STILL YABBING PDP AS CRAMJONES.

I WANNA BE LIKE U WHEN I GROW UP!!!!

100% Correct here! No more! No Less!

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
cramjones:
Last night I was with a mixed group of politicians in Asokoro, Abuja. Among these people were members of APC and PDP, all talking money. I heard one say "My real estate in Dubai is generating $xxxx annually," another say, "Dubai market is not the best, Cayman islands is better, I make $Bleep annually from those investments." As I looked closely in the room, there were self-professed muslims, christians and maybe traditional worshipers or aethists. These men forgot about their ethnic, religious and political identities, what bonded them together was the proverbial Nigeria's national cake.

As I walked around the room, and shook some of my friends, sipping my glass of wine, I thought so hard about the Nigerian electorate that were preparing themselves for a new election process in 2015. I thought about those who come to Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter, and mainstream medial raining down vitriols on those who do not belong to their ethnic group, religion or self-professed geo-political identities. I thought about those who kill each other for these men that literarilly share the "national cake." While I was introverted in those thoughts, I found tears rolling down my ears. As the tears rolled down my feeble eyes, the wife of a prominent politician in Nassarawa state, noticed my watered eyes, drawing close to me, she tapped me on the shoulder and said, "sir, are you okay?" I looked at her as if I was recovering from some sort of hypnosis, and answered "Madam I just returned from London where I had a reunion with my old high school classmates, and so I am really tired". She insisted to know what was wrong. I then said, "madam our country is finished and half of the people in this room need to be in Jail." She said "xxxx I know you pain, and hopefully with the right leadership, we will get it right"

I am pained and in tears that Nigerians are continually deceived, and their wealth carted away by those whose IQ are not even close to those that are deceived. It is high time we bring in someone that would stamp out the number one problem in Nigeria - corruption. We have the power to act, and vote in someone that would truly and honestly reduce corruption in our country. Our country is finished, and we must salvage it. I truly and honestly believe that General Mohammadu Buhari is more than capable of cleaning this mess. Do not waste your vote, vote the right man to power come 2015! I don't hate President Jonathan, I just know that he has taken corruption to another level, and honestly do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria to where we all want it to be.

-CramJones
Hw much were u páid to post this?
Just be honest and tell us

3 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Firefire(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

The pdp people always wanting everyone to be same with them.
They preach all parties are the same
They preach all politicians are corrupt
They preach politics is a dirty game for dirty

All these just to hold on to power, they never talk achievements (they don't have any), they never talk bright minds (they don't have any), they never want to discuss issues. SHAME on the pdp.

- Funny how Nigerians are easily deceived with chameleons cross carpeting here and there just to hold on to power and continue stealing

- A pot calling kettle black

- Set of hypocrite, they should first take the log out of their own eye, and then they will see clearly to take the speck out of other's eye.

- Same old deceivers

- They claim angels, saints and progressive but pregnant with massive loot and corruption

- Look around them and see how the masses is been oppressed, double taxed and heavy burdened.

I have one word for them all… Their DAYS are numbered!

Nigerians be wise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by LFJ: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
theassassin:

and so shall be your endless wish till your misreable life ends

buhari will never smell aso rock

MARK MY WORD MR BARCANISTA!!!

Unfortunately u are not God to decide who will rule Nigeria. You have just one vote like every other Nigerians so pocket your emotions and reason like a normal human being.

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by unclejb2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:

I wish u have a love one among those sixteen graduates that lost their lives in the last immigration scam recruitment exercise u won't be here licking GEJ ass.
its obvious that u don't have anything u can pin point that is what ur Buhari has to offer... That means he has nothing to offer. U only keep whipping up sentiments using national tragedies and the troubles of Nigeria without profering any solutions.

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by courage54(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
unclejb2:
what has Buhari presented as his road map to change Nigeria??... Nothing. We need to wake up and face facts. Those of u supporting Buhari are too sentimentally beclouded to be objective. U can also call me names.... Changes nothing.... Its synonymous with folks like u. So if Buhari comes into power and immigration advertises for recruitment, u will have only 2,000 applicants U guys pray for tragedy to happen in Nigeria so u can politically feast on it. The immigration incidence was a national tragedy and the only thing that can stop such from re-occuring is policies that will create employment and the indeginous vehicles production is one of such policies that can create employment.

let me tell you what will give you the easiest access to committing suicide, am a christian and am from NIGER-DELTA, but me, my entire family and church are voting for BUHARI AND FASHOLA not minding their religion. i hope this will kill u faster

1 Like

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by courage54(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
unclejb2:
its obvious that u don't have anything u can pin point that is what ur Buhari has to offer... That means he has nothing to offer. U only keep whipping up sentiments using national tragedies and the troubles of Nigeria without profering any solutions.

I don't have the time to waste educating bigots like u. So if care to no about the people's General then take ur time to google about his regime and his achievement.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by FreshGuy2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
a.p.Crooks propaganda....,#busted
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by adebisicutie: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:

let me tell you what will give you the easiest access to committing suicide, am a christian and am from NIGER-DELTA, but me, my entire family and church are voting for BUHARI AND FASHOLA not minding their religion. i hope this will kill u faster

God bless you
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Anyi3(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
We want to grow as a country like
US, China, Singapore abi?
We have bright minds, maybe even brighter. So what holds us back?
CORRUPTION

The countries cited above have no tolerance at all for corruption, that's why they progress. Personally I think GEJ has some good plans for Nigeria but as long as he refuses to fight corruption (right now he even rewards it), we would get no where.
That's the reason I feel Buhari is better
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
My sincere opinion .
Neither brainless and bigot buhari nor slowpoke gej is fit to rule this country .
Nigeria is far bigger than this two men.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
omenka:
Bros leave mata for mathias!! Much as some of us abhor these men, we know how powerful they are and what they can do. If the president himself could tell us he's afraid of exposing these men, how much less other folks who don't enjoy as much protection as the president The other day I happened to be at same club in thesame room with one of biggest political figures in the Niger Delta while he was busy getting a lapdance from a gurl young enough to be his grand daughter, I never revealed his name in my post oo!! Neither did I reveal the identity of the "Spiritual Cankerworm" I went to see in the Abuja Ecumenical Centre. Most of us anti-establishment posters know how risky what we are doing is and must try as much we can to thread with caution cos when the chips are down hardly would anyone fight your course for you, you are most likely to be another case of "missing person".

I get the message the Op is trying to send loud and clear and it's what we've been hammering at here. Fvck these politicians trying to divide us along ethnic and religious lines. They do so whenever they want to mop us support for their devious agendas. When it's time to loot the treasury, they do so collectively regardless of their tribes, region or religion. I think that is the crux of the matter here.

We should (especially the ignorant impressionable fellows in here) try to eschew ethnoreligious scaremongering and work towards our collective emancipation irrespective of where we come from or what God we believe in.
Together we shall overcome.
Well you are so correct. Though I feel angry each time I imagine that someone somewhere is enjoying the wealth that rightfully belong to us all.

Do you mind a PM?
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
omenka:
Bros leave mata for mathias!! Much as some of us abhor these men, we know how powerful they are and what they can do. If the president himself could tell us he's afraid of exposing these men, how much less other folks who don't enjoy as much protection as the president The other day I happened to be at same club in thesame room with one of biggest political figures in the Niger Delta while he was busy getting a lapdance from a gurl young enough to be his grand daughter, I never revealed his name in my post oo!! Neither did I reveal the identity of the "Spiritual Cankerworm" I went to see in the Abuja Ecumenical Centre. Most of us anti-establishment posters know how risky what we are doing is and must try as much we can to thread with caution cos when the chips are down hardly would anyone fight your course for you, you are most likely to be another case of "missing person".

I get the message the Op is trying to send loud and clear and it's what we've been hammering at here. Fvck these politicians trying to divide us along ethnic and religious lines. They do so whenever they want to mop us support for their devious agendas. When it's time to loot the treasury, they do so collectively regardless of their tribes, region or religion. I think that is the crux of the matter here.

We should (especially the ignorant impressionable fellows in here) try to eschew ethnoreligious scaremongering and work towards our collective emancipation irrespective of where we come from or what God we believe in.
When you speak the truth ,you shouldn't be afraid of anybody,neither should you be afraid of death for the truth shall set you free even from death itself.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
When you speak the truth ,you shouldn't be afraid of anybody,neither should you be afraid of death for the truth shall set you free even from death itself.
Exactly my philosophy.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
Exactly my philosophy.
In as much as I do not agree with you and Omenka on your e-bashing of the Presidency .What he said right now touched me and this is the ugly truth but unfortunately we are so polarized on ethnicity,region and religion.

I got his message.

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by duni04(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Is fani Kayode really cram Jones?
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
duni04:

No he is not. Was FFK mentioned in the story?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by obailala(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
rafhell:
My sincere opinion .
Neither brainless and bigot buhari nor slowpoke gej is fit to rule this country .
Nigeria is far bigger than this two men.

..but unfortunately at this time, you only have these 2 men to choose from in 2015
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by omenka(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
In as much as I do not agree with you and Omenka on your e-bashing of the Presidency .What he said right now touched me and this is the ugly truth but unfortunately we are so polarized on ethnicity,region and religion.

I got his message.

May God help us.

Indeed my brother. May God help us.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by omenka(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
Well you are so correct. Though I feel angry each time I imagine that someone somewhere is enjoying the wealth that rightfully belong to us all.

Do you mind a PM?
Sorry say I nor see ur msg since. You know say na friday night.... grin

Can't access my PMs.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yawns at thread...
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2014
omenka:
Sorry say I nor see ur msg since. You know say na friday night.... grin

Can't access my PMs.

xxxxxxx if you care bro.
Thanks.
Email copied. You can take it off
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by duni04(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2014
cramjones:

No he is not. Was FFK mentioned in the story?

-CramJones
I heard your voice on your YouTube message. You're definitely FFK
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by omenka(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
Email copied. You can take it off
Done.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by iconize(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Obiagelli:

[s]The pdp people always wanting everyone to be same with them.
They preach all parties are the same
They preach all politicians are corrupt
They preach politics is a dirty game for dirty

All these just to hold on to power, they never talk achievements (they don't have any), they never talk bright minds (they don't have any), they never want to discuss issues. SHAME on the pdp.[/s]

You're an odious m_oron!

- Op is talking about the corruption and thieving nature of sewage-inhaling Nigerian politicians, and you're here talking about some moronic parties.

What has party got to do with the fact that all Nigerian politicians amass public funds to build hotels, hospitals, schools in Dubai, south Africa, etc whilst you and your fellow malnourished Nigerians live like addled refugees?

These same politicians enrich themselves and amass enough wealth that can last their unborn grand kids for over 5 decades.

Somebody should take this m_oron to Sahara desert and shoot her in the eyes.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by LFJ: 1:02am On Oct 25, 2014
duni04:

No, cramjones is not FFK because FFK is not that intelligent.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 25, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 25, 2014
This thread could have worked if only you didn't ruin your rep on this forum.
Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Ovamboland(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2014
unclejb2:

Abeg let us hear word they also assemble cars in Eritrea one of Africa's poorest countries, is it not a shame that you will tell us to return someone like GEJ to office because Hyundai and Nissan now assemble a few cars in Nigeria. Are we so poor in thinking, bereft of ideas and shallow in evaluation of leadership abilities?

I was in India in 2012 and was really impressed with strides they've made in technology, producing most the cars they use and export, manufacture machine tools for further production, textiles, phones, computers, steel production and many more. But fast forward to 2014 working among a large number of young Indians, they were done with the ruling party in-spite of all above achievements and they were determined to replace them for one reason, CORRUPTION and 'padi-padi' arrangement in their opinion slows down India's growth rate. They ended up giving the opposition part a large majority such that coalition with other parties is not even necessary.

Fast forward to Nigeria and we see youths who should be hungry for fast paced development being satisfied with mediocre acheivments and closing their eyes to unbridled corruption that will soon wipe out the mediocre achievements they celebrate today

1 Like

Re: A friend's experience with PDP/APC top politicians - CramJones by Blakjewelry(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2014
omenka:

with this your post I think there is still hope for Nigeria. everyday I see who argue and make their decision based on sentiment, their judgment is clouded either with religious or ethnic sentiment. sometimes I wonder if the average Nigerian still has the power to reason rationally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! / BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu Reportedly Falls Into Coma In Germany, Condition Critical / Abuja Tremor: House Of Reps Seeks Compliance With Global Standard On Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.