Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. (3376 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
So after finishing from work, I was cruising round the streets of owerri with my Toyota Camry when I my eyes jammed the YANSH of this Angelic demon.

I saw her like 50 steps away from where I was ... She was on foot... So immediately I accelerated my car to gear 3 so as to catch up with her b4 she branch to another location..
As I was on high speed, I never knew a dude riding on Nissan was also Riding on high speed to catch up with her infront.

Note: I was coming from behind and the dude was coming in front ....never knew he had same taste of Asss like me.

So b4 I could match the breaks and stop, The thing I heard was GBOoooooooAAAAaaaaaaa!
Chinikemeeeeeeee! I screamed. I checked if there was blood on my head... Luckily there weren't any.
I went out of my car and I was like "what da f" So this bomber done spoil again?
I no even care to check on the other guy.
I throw my eye to search for the ikebe that cause the pandemonium... Shoooooh! I didn't see no 1, the girl had disappeared!

So my fellow guys , the moral lesson here is that,

You should know that IKEBE KILLS.
AND That some girls are demons on skirt!

Imaging, I for done die troway just like that.
Smh

Part 2 coming 2Moro.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by agohmamuda(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
O.p dis is so informational. Tnks a lot.
But wat is Ekebe and why does it kill??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Afrok(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op why should U be scared of being killed by Ikebe? It's a simple illustration, U went back through the same passage U came out from undecided. Simple and straightforward but nah TRUE U talk sha @ op, sweet things dey kill kiss or better still too much of sweet things dey purge bellecheesy
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by cupidhero(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
chai! if sam raimi or guillermo del toro catch dis ur script na movie of the year e go be. i think say na only me sabi lie...u bad i swear.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:
O.p dis is so informational. Tnks a lot.
But wat is Ekebe and why does it kill??
Ikebe=akwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
Op why should U be scared of being killed by Ikebe? It's a simple illustration, U went back through the same passage U came out from undecided. Simple and straightforward but nah TRUE U talk sha @ op, sweet things dey kill kiss or better still too much of sweet things dey purge bellecheesy
oboy how body name?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
cupidhero:
chai! if sam raimi or guillermo del toro catch dis ur script na movie of the year e go be. i think say na only me sabi lie...u bad i swear.
Na who be Sam raimi o guillermo?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Afrok(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
jboy73:
oboy how body name?
I don't understand U sir...
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
I don't understand U sir...
no vex... My phone corrects words automatically.. Android wahala!

I mean say how body na?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Your _stupidity and reckless (both of you) caused the collusion but for some reason u want to blame an innocent person? undecided
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Afrok(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
jboy73:
no vex... My phone corrects words automatically.. Android wahala!

I mean say how body na?

talking abt phone corrections, sometimes it makes me feel I don't know the spelling of what I wanna type.
Body dey kampe, strong and alert as if it's in the presence of ikebe kiss Thank U sir...
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Afrok:
talking abt phone corrections, sometimes it makes me feel I don't know the spelling of what I wanna type.
Body dey kampe, strong and alert as if it's in the presence of ikebe kiss Thank U sir...
now youre talking.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mondisweets:
Your _stupidity and reckless (both of you) caused the collusion but for some reason u want to blame an innocent person? undecided
very harsh..
Modify this post b4 thunder add tribal marks to your demented face.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
jboy73:
very harsh..
Modify this post b4 thunder add tribal marks to your demented face.
see as your _stupidity was about to kill u grin

PS go change your fire bridage hose nose before we start talking about deformed faces abeg grin
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mondisweets:
see as your _stupidity was about to kill u grin

PS go change your fire bridage hose nose before we start talking about deformed faces abeg grin
Lmao @ fire brigade hose nose grin grin
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ fire brigade hose nose grin grin
u are influencing me embarassed
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Missmossy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Angelic demon-what an oxymoronic statement!
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mondisweets:
u are influencing me embarassed
Tufiakwa tongue
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Afrok(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
jboy73:
now youre talking.
cheesy
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Akwaowoa(m): 1:21am On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
So after finishing from work, I was cruising round the streets of owerri with my Toyota Camry when I my eyes jammed the YANSH of this Angelic demon.

I saw her like 50 steps away from where I was ... She was on foot... So immediately I accelerated my car to gear 3 so as to catch up with her b4 she branch to another location..
As I was on high speed, I never knew a dude riding on Nissan was also Riding on high speed to catch up with her infront.

Note: I was coming from behind and the dude was coming in front ....never knew he had same taste of Asss like me.

So b4 I could match the breaks and stop, The thing I heard was GBOoooooooAAAAaaaaaaa!
Chinikemeeeeeeee! I screamed. I checked if there was blood on my head... Luckily there weren't any.
I went out of my car and I was like "what da f" So this bomber done spoil again?
I no even care to check on the other guy.
I throw my eye to search for the ikebe that cause the pandemonium... Shoooooh! I didn't see no 1, the girl had disappeared!

So my fellow guys , the moral lesson here is that,

You should know that IKEBE KILLS.
AND That some girls are demons on skirt!

Imaging, I for done die troway just like that.
Smh

Part 2 coming 2Moro.
e mek sense sha. i jst de wonder if na mack truck bin de in place of d nissan. dis 1 for be story for d gods
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by cupidhero(m): 2:35am On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
Na who be Sam raimi o guillermo?
sam raimi na boss. he made directed "evil dead,drag me to hell,The spiderman trilogy and the spartacus TV series."
guillermo del toro is a director/writer and he is famous for horror flicks like pans labrynth(pan actually means satan,pan is a horned god that is popular in the occult lore.),he also directed movies like hellboy,etc . you catch the drift abi?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
Ikebe=akwu
so u've been here and I've been searching the whole of nairaland looking for you

l really missed you
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kefetjey:
so u've been here and I've been searching the whole of nairaland looking for you

l really missed you
D_fuck I missed
Ya 2 so how's my baby boy doing?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
cupidhero:

sam raimi na boss. he made directed "evil dead,drag me to hell,The spiderman trilogy and the spartacus TV series."
guillermo del toro is a director/writer and he is famous for horror flicks like pans labrynth(pan actually means satan,pan is a horned god that is popular in the occult lore.),he also directed movies like hellboy,etc . you catch the drift abi?
na me u write this essay 4?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Akwaowoa:

e mek sense sha. i jst de wonder if na mack truck bin de in place of d nissan. dis 1 for be story for d gods
Make thunder bless u.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Afrok:
cheesy
y u come d laugh na.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by cupidhero(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
na me u write this essay 4?
yes! wetin i score?
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
cupidhero:

yes! wetin i score?
2/100 Lols. I be badt teacher o!
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Afrok(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
y u come d laugh na.
I dey laf because even when we (some) guys see the horns on the ladies as demons (lol), body no go still gree stay in one place. God help us (guys) because of the weapon of mass destruction inside the boxers.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
D_fuck I missed
Ya 2 so how's my baby boy doing?
Easy ooo....make ur babe nor scatter my head ooo
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Kefetjey:
Easy ooo....make ur babe nor scatter my head ooo
hello dear.... How was ya day? 08164412295 whatsap.
Would like 2 tell ya something.
Re: Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
jboy73:
hello dear.... How was ya day? 08164412295 whatsap.
Would like 2 tell ya something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Guys Think Its Hard To Have A Hot Girlfriend / Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There? / I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.