Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady (67390 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
To those asking why I have been on sabbatical leave. My inability to post my write-ups, is however due to the fact that my phone was hijacked and I lost all my unpublished articles tongue. I actually thought of dropping one today, so I had to use someone else’s phone to carry out the operation just to show that neither have I been kidnapped nor ran out of ideas. cheesy

*Clears throat*

It’s very evident that the world has now taken turn in such a way that SEX is now the thing invoke among youths. In recent time, the concept of relationship has been wrongly interpreted by guys specifically that they boast and receive appraisal from friends when they get laid. However, to some guys, kitty-cat is the motive behind their going into relationships, that’s why they act like their world revolve around it, thereby walk-bouncing the street and bragging to their friends when a lady fails prey to them

NOTE: This is not a generalization of all guys cos I know for sure that an averagely sizable number of us are way too matured beyond doing these shameful acts and display of immaturity.

Without wasting time, I shall discuss the shameful things guys do after getting under the skirt of ladies, (and in some cases their supposed girlfriends)

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

1. They Brag When In The Midst Of Friends
Guys who act this way are nothing but scum in my personal opinion. I don’t know why some guys are so dumb that something done in secret becomes a public issue. Few weeks ago, I was in Ado-Ekiti when a lady visited me. Gbaaaaam !!!! I locked ourselves up for nearly four hours cheesy and when she was about going, I took a few minutes walk with her half way and after returning back, see as my guys begin hail and even congratulated me like say my Bet9ja ticket click. They were asking if I actually I did it, and I was like whaatdaafccck is that? Some guys will even lie even if they never did it. This is just to boast their ego

2. They Show to Their friends Already Used Condoorrrm
Some of them are even dumb and immature that they will take their friends to their room and show to them the already used condom so that their friends will not think they are telling lies.

3 They Snap Pictures
I have no atom of respect for guys who involve in this stupid act. I just can’t but shake my head for guys who are guilty of this act. Few months ago, one dumb guy in my villa was showing to his friends the selfie taken during the deed. This is nothing but the greatest height of stupidity and immaturity at PhD level.

4. They Give The Girl’s Phone Number To Their Friend

This is another shameful thing some guys do. After the deed, some of them will give out the girl’s number to their friends telling them how professional skillful she’s on the bed. The mumu friends sef go collect the number begin chase the girl

5. They Suddenly Become Unnecessarily Authoritative
To some guys, they believe that a lady will not have an atom of respect for them until they got her laid. However, guys with this mentality always act like ladies puppet but will suddenly become authoritative just like Ayo Fayose the moment their purpose has been fulfilled. That is, they start springing surprises and doing things the way they like and will command obedience from the lady by force.

6. They Stop Showing Affection
It is of no doubt that the worth of some guys, is measured by the strategies used to cajole and get ladies bleeped. This however gives some of them an assurance of self worth and handsomeness. When some of them manage to find their way there, that is when they drastically show interest and act like the ladies is the forcing herself on them *yeye people*

7. They Delete and Block Her
Another shameful practice some dumb and silly guys are guilty of. They used to call frequently and chat her up, but after the deed, they will stop ringing her up and even avoid her calls. The lady in question becomes worthless to them because they have got what them find joy in.

8. They Start Nagging
I swear, guys who do this are nothing but eeeedioots. Some of them can be so tolerant that that can even eat poo, but when their mission is accomplished they pick offence for everything. That is when they know that she’s not pretty, and has a poor test in fashion.

9. They Expect Her To Start Chasing Them

Guys who act like this need a knock on the head. They used to do the calling most of the time, and also used to chat her up frequently, but when they just manage to do what pleases their heart, they stop ringing her up or even pick their calls

10. Feel free to add the Last one

cc: Lalasticlala

Have fun cool
Originally written by : Tosyne2much

Email: tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/10/10-shameful-acts-guys-display-after.html

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
cheesy i was here btw op i missed u ooo cheesy **person who stole ur phone bad gannn!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by amii131(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Boys not men do all that

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Mutuwa(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
What do you expect after cleaning your ear with a cotton bud?you put it in your pocket abi?
Besides who enjoys the process of ear cleaning,the ear or the cotton bud?

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
What do you expect after cleaning your ear with a cotton bud?you put it in your pocket abi?
Besides who enjoys the process of ear cleaning,the ear or the cotton bud?
I'm not experienced in that area cheesy

Ask Ronald4lif

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by wristbangle: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na this kind thread nai my presence go dey registered like person whey e just win nairabet

I hate guys that record video of when they are having "selewa" with a lady and the idiotic/diabolical/perverted lady will accept such offer as if a gold medal will be benefited from such scenario. cheesy grin

Excellent write up tosyne2much

Prettythicksme, u stole my spot cry cry thief. Ole!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by mrpackager(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
n
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tosyne2much and woman wrapperish thread

38 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by fromnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tosyne and list sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by ADULTBASE(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Chai., Tosin is here again.. lemme farabale read
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
11. They come in her mouth undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by ADULTBASE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Are you stylishly telling me my oga wristwatch and tosyne2much are both harlots?
Cutehector:
Tosyne2much and woman wrapperish thread

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by immortalvoices(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
So true but I do not blame them, I blame the gullible females who are swept off their feet by physical disposition

Rather than mental attractiveness....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Are you stylishly telling me my oga wristwatch and tosyne2much are both harlots?
it is you who says so...
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by bqlekan(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Some dudes can be stupid sha.... and some ladies really desrve it.... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm, who thought you this biko?
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
chukingchuks:
Hmmm, who thought you this biko?
Why i no go know tongue
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
ADULTBASE:
hahaha roflwkmd cheesy

u no serious ooooo
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
fromnigeria:
Tosyne and list sha.
Egbon i throway salute ooooo cool
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
ADULTBASE:
What is the meaning of getting underskirt pls cos am still an amateur virgin,kindly elaborate cos i don't know!!
Does it mean sleeping under their skirts
please, which one is "Amature" virgin eeh? What about Professional virgin?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Kingsley1000(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
MEN KISS AND TELL........THIS HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS A BET ON WHO TO BLEEP THE BABE FIRST

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by fromnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Egbon i throway salute ooooo cool

Me too
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why i no go know tongue
Ooh, I forgot you are a researcher on ...
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by misspicy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wow,he is.back and better...
Buh.tosyne2much you no.try,not even a.warning signal.so.i can make FTC
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
haha it will hit fp. most guys usually do all these. TBH I did it the first time I banged one of my proud faculty girls but err we have to be matured these days. guys please..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Kolade354(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Must I call you lala before you move this nice Write-p to frontpage
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by hotcakept2: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
11. ''They record video of the act to show their friends''

Anyways, ladies also kiss and tell too and its not nice at all!

FOOTBALL BETTING SECRETS EXPOSED

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
attitude when men were still boys.

most men did it.
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
ADULTBASE:

Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by hatux: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
E no easy sha a...
Re: 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady by wristbangle: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
misspicy:
Wow,he is.back and better...

Buh.tosyne2much you no.try,not even a.warning signal.so.i can make FTC

Baby, am not happy with u cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.