Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (895835 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2016
Please if someone applied and got to the hr interview stage, can the person still apply and get called the next recruitment process? Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Toksoyee: 11:48pm On May 21, 2016
okorojigs:
Hi.....
Thank you for attending the interview
scheduled @ Access Bank Plc. It was a very
useful discussion which definitely
highlighted your capabilities and expertise.
This is to inform you that you were
successful at the Interview Assessment.
The next stage is The Final Interview.
Details of the interview will be sent to you
subsequently.
Regards, i received 5th may 2016
pls who has any info on d final interview
Same here, not heard anything yet.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 3:35am On May 22, 2016
beejayvince:

Congratulations, bro.
You don did the N2m account test?

Yeah
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 5:59am On May 22, 2016
Mergic:

Yeah
Hey Mergic.. Congratulations. Do you have all your pre employment documents ready for submission tomorrow? Because I thought they would bee collected some weeks after we resume so am kinda confused.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Aria22(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2016
Mergic:
Yay!!!!.....Just got a congratulatory mail to resume training school on the 25th of May....Who else is with me?
Congrats. When did you complete your assessment? Besides, did you get the acknowledge mail when u did?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2016
saintclem7:

Pls send to clementafagwu@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you sir.
sent...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2016
Aria22:

Congrats. When did you complete your assessment? Besides, did you get the acknowledge mail when u did?

Submitted my accounts on Monday this week ..didn't get any acknowledgement mail...only got a congratulatory mail yesterday to resume training school on 25th and also submit pre-employment documents before Tuesday..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2016
skies007:

Hey Mergic.. Congratulations. Do you have all your pre employment documents ready for submission tomorrow? Because I thought they would bee collected some weeks after we resume so am kinda confused.

I didn't even get the mail that contains the pre-employment documents...I only got a congratulatory mail to resume training school on 25th and also to submit the documents before Tuesday...Did you get any mail that has the documents?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toulzbabie: 10:21am On May 22, 2016
Mergic:

I didn't even get the mail that contains the pre-employment documents...I only got a congratulatory mail to resume training school on 25th and also to submit the documents before Tuesday...Did you get any mail that has the documents?
Pls does anyone know how we can get the pre-employment documents? Are we gonna get it at the Yaba center on Monday or head office?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by unstopable123(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2016
Mergic:
Yay!!!!.....Just got a congratulatory mail to resume training school on the 25th of May....Who else is with me?
I celebrate you...congrats

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
toulzbabie:

Pls does anyone know how we can get the pre-employment documents? Are we gonna get it at the Yaba center on Monday or head office?

Oh you are in same shoes with me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
Congratulations guys.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toulzbabie: 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
Mergic:

Oh you are in same shoes with me
Yes o..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
Ibadan peeps, has anyone gotten invite for final interview after the Hr interview last 2 weeks?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
Big congratulations to the latest to b forged warriors of access bank....abeg don't forget to help those still awaiting/ seeking wat u got with information......even though we know say levels done change.....congratulations ounce again to you all....even as I wish you all the best as your banking career officially begins on Wednesday

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
toulzbabie:

Yes o..

Try writing to Ugochi...I mean the lady that sent you the mail..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
If Access bank pays Entry-level 237k and 70k(Fact) is deducted every month for the car loan... Plus tax (10% or more=23k or more), how much is the take home salary?

237-70-23 = 144k or less...

Hmmmm, is it worth all the stress?

*Yet to have my final interview though (from a state university also)*

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Mergic:

Yea I was sent the premployment documents but it's not something you can just fill in 24hrs because you need to get two sureties that most be managers and above in any financial institution or blue chip multinational company and also a guarantor. I believe they just sent that mail to everyone in a rush cuz I submitted my accounts since 30th April and they only got verified on Wednesday last week. I guess we will find out was going on Wednesday
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2016
Mergic:

Yes I got them on Wednesday when my accounts which I submitted since 30th April were verified. The funny thing is you can't complete those documents in 24 hours because with 2 of them you have to get two sureties that most be managers and above at a financial institution or blue chip multinational company and then a guarantor for the training Bond. I guess they just sent the email to every one in a rush. We should find out what's going on tomorrow at Yaba

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toulzbabie: 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
skies007:

Yes I got them on Wednesday when my accounts which I submitted since 30th April were verified. The funny thing is you can't complete those documents in 24 hours because with 2 of them you have to get two sureties that most be managers and above at a financial institution or blue chip multinational company and then a guarantor for the training Bond. I guess they just sent the email to every one in a rush. We should find out what's going on tomorrow at Yaba
All this conditions sha...
Can u pls mail me the documents?
Toulzbabs@gmail.com
Tnkss..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Seabree: 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
Its not a very good opportunity to be honest. I was on the verge of signing their training bond, and would be starting training school on the 25th of May, their requirements are outrageous. U have to get two sureties who would sign, that the bank can make reference to their accounts, and they would be able to pay 2m if u leave the bank before two years, and also they have to submit a 6months bank statement, and not just any surety or guarantor, they must be managers or directors in a finacial institution or blue chip multinational. And u are bonded for two years and if u breach the contract you will pay 2million. Finally u cannot operate any other account with another bank. And at the end of the training school u probably end up in marketing. Having thought about this, i wont be joining them in the training school.Better opportunities with less stress and better recruitment process, and pay are coming.
meilleur:

1001 ppl wish they'd ds opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by phoebeaustin: 10:13pm On May 22, 2016
Pleas how was the test and interview questions at the first stage like. Please reach me @ phoebeaustin08@gmail com
AlexisM16:
If Access bank pays Entry-level 237k and 70k(Fact) is deducted every month for the car loan... Plus tax (10% or more=23k or more), how much is the take home salary?

237-70-23 = 144k or less...

Hmmmm, is it worth all the stress?

*Yet to have my final interview though (from a state university also)*
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Aria22(f): 10:50pm On May 22, 2016
skies007:

Blue chip wah This access and their requirements fa... Won't blame them tho, its cz job is scarce in 9ja
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 7:29am On May 23, 2016
Seabree:
Its not a very good opportunity to be honest. I was on the verge of signing their training bond, and would be starting training school on the 25th of May, their requirements are outrageous. U have to get two sureties who would sign, that the bank can make reference to their accounts, and they would be able to pay 2m if u leave the bank before two years, and also they have to submit a 6months bank statement, and not just any surety or guarantor, they must be managers or directors in a finacial institution or blue chip multinational. And u are bonded for two years and if u breach the contract you will pay 2million. Finally u cannot operate any other account with another bank. And at the end of the training school u probably end up in marketing. Having thought about this, i wont be joining them in the training school.Bopportunities with less stress and better recruitment process, and pay are coming.
Please note that it is only the sureties that most be managers and above and it's only your guarantor who does not have to be a manger or hold any position that must provide a bank statement. I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toulzbabie: 7:38am On May 23, 2016
skies007:

Please note that it is only the sureties that most be managers and above and it's only your guarantor who does not have to be a manger or hold any position that must provide a bank statement. I wish you all the best
Hi, gud morning, hv u gotten in touch with Ugochi? Shz nt responding to her mails and the num attached to her mail isn't going tru...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2016
skies007:

Fingers crossed...please can you forward the documents to me...Chisomijey@gmail.com..Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2016
skies007:

Oh the sureties are not providing their account statements?..can one use his parent as a guarantor
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2016
Seabree:
Its not a very good opportunity to be honest. I was on the verge of signing their training bond, and would be starting training school on the 25th of May, their requirements are outrageous. U have to get two sureties who would sign, that the bank can make reference to their accounts, and they would be able to pay 2m if u leave the bank before two years, and also they have to submit a 6months bank statement, and not just any surety or guarantor, they must be managers or directors in a finacial institution or blue chip multinational. And u are bonded for two years and if u breach the contract you will pay 2million. Finally u cannot operate any other account with another bank. And at the end of the training school u probably end up in marketing. Having thought about this, i wont be joining them in the training school.Better opportunities with less stress and better recruitment process, and pay are coming.

First @ OP, u need to understand nobody gives a damn about u accepting or not......you thinking like a kid which u re so am not surprised guess 21 or 22yrs...just to make u doubt more I employ you to check a forum on Nairaland titled (30yrs and above job seekers) am not mocking them, but just to tell u ur age advantage has an expiry date and if u don't use it now u would never b able to use it again......u need to ask yourself some questions and if the answer to this questions is a No then trust me u ve not yet seen life....
1.Ve u considered how life would b if by 30 u don't ve a job yet?
2. ve u ever faced ur clock ticking and u wishing for it to stop and wait till u get a job before it starts again?
3. ve u Woking up in d night and asked urself when the day finally breaks wat would u b doing idle sitting at home?
4. Ve u asked urself if u would ever ve this sort of job opportunity again where " man no man power " or "bottom power" doesn't come btwn you and the job?

Finally my friend you need prayers cos I feel persons from ur village re after you.....u got to final bustop and u just want to use ur hand to tag urself a failure....what I expect u to do is try to get info about people that ve succeeded.... And ply Tru that part....for the records from reliable sources if you do well in training school you would never be posted into marketing.....
#longest post of me on Nairaland cos u made me really pizzed#

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tofo(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2016
Seabree:

You havnt searched for a job, that's why you are saying all this trash. Who told your every body ends up in marketing. Access bank is one of the best place to start your career,alot of people would do anything just to get this job. I hope you realise soon what you are about to do. And the conditions are not too stringent. The training you would get is worth more than 2 million and it's the best in the country. Don't miss out on this oppurtunity of a life Time. Be wise!!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 10:25am On May 23, 2016
molibediumss:

First @ OP, u need to understand nobody gives a damn about u accepting or not......you thinking like a kid which u re so am not surprised guess 21 or 22yrs...just to make u doubt more I employ you to check a forum on Nairaland titled (30yrs and above job seekers) am not mocking them, but just to tell u ur age advantage has an expiry date and if u don't use it now u would never b able to use it again......u need to ask yourself some questions and if the answer to this questions is a No then trust me u ve not yet seen life....
1.Ve u considered how life would b if by 30 u don't ve a job yet?
2. ve u ever faced ur clock ticking and u wishing for it to stop and wait till u get a job before it starts again?
3. ve u Woking up in d night and asked urself when the day finally breaks wat would u b doing idle sitting at home?
4. Ve u asked urself if u would ever ve this sort of job opportunity again where " man no man power " or "bottom power" doesn't come btwn you and the job?

Finally my friend you need prayers cos I feel persons from ur village re after you.....u got to final bustop and u just want to use ur hand to tag urself a failure....what I expect u to do is try to get info about people that ve succeeded.... And ply Tru that part....for the records from reliable sources if you do well in training school you would never be posted into marketing.....
#longest post of me on Nairaland cos u made me really pizzed#

Why attack him saying he may be 21-22 years? Why compare him to a 30 year old? By the way, access bank requires a maximum of 24 years for entry level. If you're 30 years or more than 24 years, then what are you doing in this thread? If your 24 years or below, then you're in the same age bracket with him. So just shut up and stop criticising that guy who spoke his mind. After all, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. He just spoke his mind so shut up and don't attack him.

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 10:56am On May 23, 2016
Mergic:

Oh the sureties are not providing their account statements?..can one use his parent as a guarantor
No they are not and yes you can use your parents.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 23, 2016
Philadelphia:

Why attack him saying he may be 21-22 years? Why compare him to a 30 year old? By the way, access bank requires a maximum of 24 years for entry level. If you're 30 years or more than 24 years, then what are you doing in this thread? If your 24 years or below, then you're in the same age bracket with him. So just shut up and stop criticising that guy who spoke his mind. After all, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. He just spoke his mind so shut up and don't attack him.

U his spoke person to reply..... Associate dump ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.