Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898800 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
molibediumss:

U his spoke person to reply..... Associate dump ass

The truth hurts.
E pain am grin
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2016
skies007:

No they are not and yes you can use your parents.

Thanks bro...just spoke with Ugochi and she confirmed what you just said..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
toulzbabie:

Pls does anyone know how we can get the pre-employment documents? Are we gonna get it at the Yaba center on Monday or head office?

Contact ugochi or sunkanmi, it would be sent to your mailbox
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
skies007:

Yea I was sent the premployment documents but it's not something you can just fill in 24hrs because you need to get two sureties that most be managers and above in any financial institution or blue chip multinational company and also a guarantor. I believe they just sent that mail to everyone in a rush cuz I submitted my accounts since 30th April and they only got verified on Wednesday last week. I guess we will find out was going on Wednesday

Finally gotten the mail....btw I got yours too...Gracias..!!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by toulzbabie: 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
Mergic:

Thanks bro...just spoke with Ugochi and she confirmed what you just said..
Pls did she tell u if we would be given extension to fill the forms? Its not something that can be filled overnight..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
toulzbabie:

Pls did she tell u if we would be given extension to fill the forms? Its not something that can be filled overnight..

Yh..I was like you can't send me the documents today and expect me to submit it before tomorrow...She said I'll be considered based on that..
The documents will be submitted at the training school..so let's get there first

BTW start working on them tho...you never can tell...someone said you have to be on your toes working with Access bank
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Philadelphia: 3:13pm On May 23, 2016
Mergic:

Yh..I was like you can't send me the documents today and expect me to submit it before tomorrow...She said I'll be considered based on that..
The documents will be submitted at the training school..so let's get there first

BTW start working on them tho...you never can tell...someone said you have to be on your toes working with Access bank

I was the one who said the bolded.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by judith989(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2016
molibediumss:

First @ OP, u need to understand nobody gives a damn about u accepting or not......you thinking like a kid which u re so am not surprised guess 21 or 22yrs...just to make u doubt more I employ you to check a forum on Nairaland titled (30yrs and above job seekers) am not mocking them, but just to tell u ur age advantage has an expiry date and if u don't use it now u would never b able to use it again......u need to ask yourself some questions and if the answer to this questions is a No then trust me u ve not yet seen life....
1.Ve u considered how life would b if by 30 u don't ve a job yet?
2. ve u ever faced ur clock ticking and u wishing for it to stop and wait till u get a job before it starts again?
3. ve u Woking up in d night and asked urself when the day finally breaks wat would u b doing idle sitting at home?
4. Ve u asked urself if u would ever ve this sort of job opportunity again where " man no man power " or "bottom power" doesn't come btwn you and the job?

Finally my friend you need prayers cos I feel persons from ur village re after you.....u got to final bustop and u just want to use ur hand to tag urself a failure....what I expect u to do is try to get info about people that ve succeeded.... And ply Tru that part....for the records from reliable sources if you do well in training school you would never be posted into marketing.....
#longest post of me on Nairaland cos u made me really pizzed#
what if he doesn't know any manager or have anyone that can surety for him? he has aired his opinion.. don't just castigate him...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by geco888(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2016
Meanwhile some of us have nt gotten a mail telling us when to come for the final interview... angry angry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
Mergic:

Yeah
please tell me the whole process in great details.. Am at the final interview level what is next please? Then after dat?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 7:48pm On May 23, 2016
molibediumss:

First @ OP, u need to understand nobody gives a damn about u accepting or not......you thinking like a kid which u re so am not surprised guess 21 or 22yrs...just to make u doubt more I employ you to check a forum on Nairaland titled (30yrs and above job seekers) am not mocking them, but just to tell u ur age advantage has an expiry date and if u don't use it now u would never b able to use it again......u need to ask yourself some questions and if the answer to this questions is a No then trust me u ve not yet seen life....
1.Ve u considered how life would b if by 30 u don't ve a job yet?
2. ve u ever faced ur clock ticking and u wishing for it to stop and wait till u get a job before it starts again?
3. ve u Woking up in d night and asked urself when the day finally breaks wat would u b doing idle sitting at home?
4. Ve u asked urself if u would ever ve this sort of job opportunity again where " man no man power " or "bottom power" doesn't come btwn you and the job?

Finally my friend you need prayers cos I feel persons from ur village re after you.....u got to final bustop and u just want to use ur hand to tag urself a failure....what I expect u to do is try to get info about people that ve succeeded.... And ply Tru that part....for the records from reliable sources if you do well in training school you would never be posted into marketing.....
#longest post of me on Nairaland cos u made me really pizzed#
lol bros wey don dey find job..hv u found one moli..?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kushTunde: 11:02pm On May 23, 2016
okorojigs:
Hi.....
Thank you for attending the interview
scheduled @ Access Bank Plc. It was a very
useful discussion which definitely
highlighted your capabilities and expertise.
This is to inform you that you were
successful at the Interview Assessment.
The next stage is The Final Interview.
Details of the interview will be sent to you
subsequently.
Regards
i received 5th may 2016
pls who has any info on d final interview

Hello, pls when and where did you have your panel interview? Thanks for your response
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kushTunde: 11:39pm On May 23, 2016
Mergic:

Congrats! Please can you help with the total timeframe of the whole process? most especially the "resting period" between every stage coz some of us av bn waiting for over a month for the final interview after we've taken the panel interview. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2016
Luchiana1:
please tell me the whole process in great details.. Am at the final interview level what is next please? Then after dat?

If you scale through the final interview, you move to the next stage which is the final assessment exercise- where you'd be told to get 10 customers to open an account that amounts to N2million or a single customer with a fixed deposit of N5million for 6 months..

Have you done the final interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2016
kushTunde:

Congrats! Please can you help with the total timeframe of the whole process? most especially the "resting period" between every stage coz some of us av bn waiting for over a month for the final interview after we've taken the panel interview. Thanks

Started my recruitment (from the first test) on the 9th of April, resuming training school tomorrow... That's like a month and a few weeks..That said, it's still poignant to note that there's no defined duration for the process..I know someone who had her final interview December last year and was called for the final exercise last month..
Good luck bro
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by okorojigs: 7:03am On May 24, 2016
kushTunde:

Hello, pls when and where did you have your panel interview? Thanks for your response
At head quarters in VI
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kushTunde: 7:30am On May 24, 2016
okorojigs:
At head quarters in VI
Thanks for the response. pls did you take yours before 20th April?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kushTunde: 7:32am On May 24, 2016
Mergic:

Started my recruitment (from the first test) on the 9th of April, resuming training school tomorrow... That's like a month and a few weeks..That said, it's still poignant to note that there's no defined duration for the process..I know someone who had her final interview December last year and was called for the final exercise last month..
Good luck bro

Thanks for the helpful info.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by kushTunde: 7:36am On May 24, 2016
Mergic:

Please send me the preemployment form. tunde2reign@ymail.com Thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Luchiana1(f): 9:01am On May 24, 2016
Drayoflife:

Yesso...when do you think we'll get the outcome of today's interview now?
i hav gotten mine oo... Na whre i go find who go deposit 2million..chisos! Ther are still many good people in this world. My Baba God show o

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeside20: 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
Mergic:

Good luck bro

hi..pls can u give my contact to that ur frnd or pls ask her to reach me...i also did final interview last mnth nd iv not heard anything at all from them..other candidates whom we did together will be starting TS tomorrow. i just want to ask her a few questions. pls.
u can reach me on 08110800201.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2016
Benin people, has anyone gotten a mail about last week Friday's Panel Interview? Any at all?

@solecontroller
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by okorojigs: 7:27am On May 25, 2016
kushTunde:

Thanks for the response. pls did you take yours before 20th April?
i did my panel interview on 5th; in which i receive a success mail dt qualifies me for d final interview ...awaiting d date for it
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 25, 2016
It appears Access Bank has integrity issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 9:18am On May 25, 2016
Those of us still awaiting details of the intended final interview should just keep busy with other stuffs for now as May 25th Training School resumed today. Ours will be by August, when we scale through the recruitment stages of course.

That's why the bank's HR team is stalling. Ours is still 3 months away, so chill guys, our mails will arrive.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeside20: 2:00pm On May 25, 2016
AlexisM16:
Those of us still awaiting details of the intended final interview should just keep busy with other stuffs for now as May 25th Training School resumed today. Ours will be by August, when we scale through the recruitment stages of course.

That's why the bank's HR team is stalling. Ours is still 3 months away, so chill guys, our mails will arrive.

how do u know for sure, and please do u know why we didn't get the mail in the first place?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 2:59pm On May 25, 2016
Yeside20:

how do u know for sure, and please do u know why we didn't get the mail in the first place?

By your own calculations, are we still making it to 25th May Training School?

If you got a success mail after your panel interview, then you're 99.9% sure you're receiving details of your final interview soon. Besides, next training school is by August, another by November (ceteris paribus)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lillies: 3:39pm On May 25, 2016
what about those who have done the final interview and yet to get any response from access bank till date (over 6 weeks now)
AlexisM16:

If you got a success mail after your panel interview, then you're 99.9% sure you're receiving details of your final interview soon. Besides, next training school is by August, another by November (ceteris paribus)
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeside20: 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
AlexisM16:

i was asking how u know that the next TS is by August...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeside20: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
lillies:
what about those who have done the final interview and yet to get any response from access bank till date (over 6 weeks now)

lillies..i'm in ur category oo..mine is 4 weeks though. let's hope we get called for the next batch....
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
beejayvince:
Benin people, has anyone gotten a mail about last week Friday's Panel Interview? Any at all?

@solecontroller

Nothing yet.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jay99(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2016
House, pls was anyone dropped after the panel interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.