Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (898859 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chisomna(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mergic:
Yay!!!!.....Just got a congratulatory mail to resume training school on the 25th of May....Who else is with me?

Can you please DM me your number? I will like to ask you few questions about training school.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Debby1993:

FYA means for your action

Wow. But I still don't understand what they mean. They should just tell me plainly whether I will be going to training school or not.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Phumzee92: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wiztonero:

Wow. But I still don't understand what they mean. They should just tell me plainly whether I will be going to training school or not.
To be accepted into the training school, getting #2million naira for 10 accounts in 10 working days is a very crucial stage to do and submit for verification on or before the stated deadline. So I would advice you as someone earlier stated, to either email or call them to find out what they really meant if you still need a lil bit of clarification. All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Aria22(f): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mergic:

Lol... And the drama today..i fluffed my lines..never bin really good at acting...you should go for an audition .your good!..lol
You acted the drama about the couple win-win situation... I'm curious as to who you might be...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wiztonero:
After failing to get 10 accounts worth 2 million, I got a mail from Access Bank yesterday. The following is the exact content of the mail:

fya

Pls what could this mean?

how many accounts did you submit to them?

FYA means "for your action"

probably means they are waiting for ur remaining accounts.

when was ur deadline?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mergic:

Fantastic learning...challenging too... Come with an open mind, brace up for a quantum paradigm shift and be ready to be stretched beyond measures- you'll be flummoxed how flexible you can become....Still in the making tho...#AccessWarrior

Hello bro

pls, how many weeks does one have to wait before the accounts sent to the head office are verified?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

how many accounts did you submit to them?

FYA means "for your action"

probably means they are waiting for ur remaining accounts.

when was ur deadline?

I failed to get up to ten accounts, and I submitted on the day stipulated as the deadline. In fact, I didn't get up to 4 accounts. I was expecting a regret mail.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealBitch(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
AlexisM16:
If Access bank pays Entry-level 237k and 70k(Fact) is deducted every month for the car loan... Plus tax (10% or more=23k or more), how much is the take home salary?

237-70-23 = 144k or less...

Hmmmm, is it worth all the stress?

*Yet to have my final interview though (from a state university also)*
do u have an idea of the frontline internship pay??
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wiztonero:

I failed to get up to ten accounts, and I submitted on the day stipulated as the deadline. In fact, I didn't get up to 4 accounts. I was expecting a regret mail.

prolly they are giving you another chance to make it up and if you don't give a feedback then they will assume that's it.

mail the rest asap or send a mail to them that it's all you could come up with.

all the best boss

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Aria22 post=46249139]
You acted the drama about the couple win-win situation... I'm curious as to who you might be...[/quote

Curious!...you don't have to be.. I'll help you....the guy who planted a peck on his partner's cheek ..lol
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

Hello bro

pls, how many weeks does one have to wait before the accounts sent to the head office are verified?

Varies.some waited up to 2weeks...mine didn't take more than 3days...so I wouldn't know exactly when
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by vybrant(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wiztonero:
After failing to get 10 accounts worth 2 million, I got a mail from Access Bank yesterday. The following is the exact content of the mail:

fya

Pls what could this mean?

Fya means 'for your attention'
Check the mail very well and u would notice that what you sent was actually forwarded to someone else; with you in the copy.

'Fya' is like letting 'B' know that what you sent to 'A' was actually for 'B'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please, to those that did their panel interview in Ibadan in May, any news? Someone told me she get a regret mail yesterday. I haven't got any. Please, if you have, update us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by joeycynosure: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
skies007:

Hmm, you just stereotyped... Single story hahaha. I know you get this..

Lool. Single story
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

prolly they are giving you another chance to make it up and if you don't give a feedback then they will assume that's it.

mail the rest asap or send a mail to them that it's all you could come up with.

all the best boss
Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
vybrant:

Fya means 'for your attention'
Check the mail very well and u would notice that what you sent was actually forwarded to someone else; with you in the copy.

'Fya' is like letting 'B' know that what you sent to 'A' was actually for 'B'.
You are correct. The mail was also forwarded to Ugochi and Olasunkanmi.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Aria22(f): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Mergic post=46275392][/quote]
Promise shocked
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by nelhrt: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08061339414 to schedule an interview date.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcmojo(m): 3:26am On Jun 05, 2016
RealBitch:
do u have an idea of the frontline internship pay??

hello, did u also tk part in d frontline internship recruitment process? if yes, av u gotten any feedback afta d final interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Aria22:

Promise shocked

There could be no other..lol

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealBitch(f): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2016
mcmojo:

hello, did u also tk part in d frontline internship recruitment process? if yes, av u gotten any feedback afta d final interview?
am asking questions, u replying with questions. smh. nobody for frontline has gotten feedback asides those that were asked to send their Waec results and other missing docs.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mergic:

Varies.some waited up to 2weeks...mine didn't take more than 3days...so I wouldn't know exactly when

owk thanx.. so after the verification, my customers can start withdrawing right?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by mcmojo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
RealBitch:
am asking questions, u replying with questions. smh. nobody for frontline has gotten feedback asides those that were asked to send their Waec results and other missing docs.

hmm... lol... I tk no offense! in answer to ur question, I hrd from som1 dat its arnd 170k, anoda said 130k, som 110k... so I'm not rili sure of d pay but it shld b arnd dat range

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RealBitch(f): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
mcmojo:

hmm... lol... I tk no offense! in answer to ur question, I hrd from som1 dat its arnd 170k, anoda said 130k, som 110k... so I'm not rili sure of d pay but it shld b arnd dat range
okies. thanks

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mail for final interview for entry level position has been sent.

Just got mine, everyone should go check their email and keep on refreshing.

20th June for me @VI

Who else?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by larrytopsy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
AlexisM16:
Mail for final interview for entry level position has been sent.

Just got mine, everyone should go check their email and keep on refreshing.

20th June for me @VI

Who else?

Where did you do your panel interview? Lagos or Ibadan?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just got my final interview mail. 29th June at V.I. Panel interview was at Benin. Success to you all.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
larrytopsy:

Where did you do your panel interview? Lagos or Ibadan?

Enugu
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beejayvince(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Finally, I just got an invite for the Final Interview after a long waiting period of almost three weeks.
29th June, 2016.
12pm.

Who's with me?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by AlexisM16: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
beejayvince:
Finally, I just got an invite for the Final Interview after a long waiting period of almost three weeks.
29th June, 2016.
12pm.

Who's with me?

Lol, only 3 weeks? Others waited for good 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by olareed(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Got this today.

Please be informed that you have been scheduled for an interview to hold as follows:

Date:               Saturday June 11th, 2016
Time:               08:00am prompt
Venue:           Access Bank Head Office (Plot 999c, Danmole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos)

Ensure you come along with a copy of this invite, a copy of your CV (using the attached template), a passport photograph, NYSC discharge certificate (Original and Photocopy), First Degree certificate (Original and Photocopy), WAEC Certificate (Original and Photocopy) and Birth certificate (Original and Photocopy)

Note that you are required to dress Business formal.

Kindly respond to this e-mail to confirm your availability and also note that LATENESS will not be allowed for this interview.

Finally, please take a few minutes to fill out our recruitment satisfaction survey by using this link: http://surveyconsole.com/t/ABxGXZDlgx

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.