Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (899087 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
Yeside20:

i was asking how u know that the next TS is by August...
It's a new strategy that was devised recently. Next training school is by August and I am quoting the director of TS. In addition to this most people that could not make it with the May 25th batch deferred till the next batch which they were told will be in August.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
Mergic:

Thanks bro...just spoke with Ugochi and she confirmed what you just said..
You are welcome. I did not indicate my gender in my profile , how are you certain I am a "bro"?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
Mergic:

Thanks bro...just spoke with Ugochi and she confirmed what you just said..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lillies: 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
hello can you kindly help with ugochis' number? yet to hear from access since my final interview
skies007:

You are welcome. I did not indicate my gender in my profile , how are you certain I am a "bro"?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2016
skies007:

Lol... I felt it was safer I addressed you as bro... The logic is a guy takes offense more, when he's addressed as a lady, than the other way round...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
Mergic:

Lol... I felt it was safer I addressed you as bro... The logic is a guy takes offense more, when he's addressed as a lady, than the other way round...

Hmm, you just stereotyped... Single story hahaha. I know you get this..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by skies007(f): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
lillies:
hello can you kindly help with ugochis' number? yet to hear from access since my final interview
I do not have her number. My contact person has always been Sunkanmi. You might want to ask Mergic since he stated earlier on that he contacted her.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lillies: 10:32pm On May 27, 2016
hello, how can i reach ugochi? please do th needful
many thanks and warm regards
Mergic:

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Egohunter: 8:35am On May 28, 2016
lillies:
if i give you her digits. What do i get in return ?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
Egohunter:
if i give you her digits. What do i get in return ?
Lol. Smh.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abiolakreations(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2016
Goodday all.,pls has anyone written UBA's aptitude test before.., pls hint me about it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abiolakreations(f): 8:11am On May 29, 2016
Luchiana1:
uzorpriscillia1@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by abiolakreations(f): 8:14am On May 29, 2016
gateleo:
guys,

Drop your email address for exam materials. Kindly say THANK YOU if you get yours.....

Biolamotunde64@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by akoweanoghena(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2016
dear nairlanders, i still haven't gotten a mail for the assessment let alone interview.... i need help from some one that has their hr number .... i need to call them.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 29, 2016
abiolakreations:
Goodday all.,pls has anyone written UBA's aptitude test before.., pls hint me about it. Thanks in anticipation
are there recruiting? Pls hint me
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wilsonlexis: 6:19pm On May 30, 2016
skies007:

I do not have her number. My contact person has always been Sunkanmi. You might want to ask Mergic since he stated earlier on that he contacted her.
Pls Mr.skies can you help me with sunkanmis number.I did my panel intererview at Benin.0802 894 2012.pls send it to my line.I really appreciate.she was the person sending us messages.I will really appreciate your help.thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jay99(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
wilsonlexis:

Pls Mr.skies can you help me with sunkanmis number.I did my panel intererview at Benin.0802 894 2012.pls send it to my line.I really appreciate.she was the person sending us messages.I will really appreciate your help.thanks
No one has been contacted frm benin. She said 3weeks time. Wilson? Christian dongo's roommate?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2016
jay99:

No one has been contacted frm benin. She said 3weeks time. Wilson? Christian dongo's roommate?

They said two weeks.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Yeside20: 4:42pm On May 31, 2016
minwafor:
my bro, you should be here that they told you that you were dropped. I did the final interview on the 9th of December and up till this hour I have not heard any word from them. As for refunding, I seriously doubt that they will do that. Nigerian orgs can be funny at times.

pls did access bank eventually get back to u?
im in thesame situation right now. pls u can call me on 08110800201 so we can talk better. pls
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by jay99(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
Solecontroller:

They said two weeks.
so, prolly this week we'll be contacted?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
skies007:

Hmm, you just stereotyped... Single story hahaha. I know you get this..

Lol... And the drama today..i fluffed my lines..never bin really good at acting...you should go for an audition .your good!..lol
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
lillies:
Don't have her number...I only spoke with her via the reception's telephone at the head office..like I had to go to the head office..

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by excelsuccess(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mergic:

Don't have her number...I only spoke with her via the reception's telephone at the head office..like I had to go to the head office..
Mergic and others who made it to training school, how is it over there.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
excelsuccess:

Fantastic learning...challenging too... Come with an open mind, brace up for a quantum paradigm shift and be ready to be stretched beyond measures- you'll be flummoxed how flexible you can become....Still in the making tho...#AccessWarrior

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
After failing to get 10 accounts worth 2 million, I got a mail from Access Bank yesterday. The following is the exact content of the mail:

fya

Pls what could this mean?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by wilsonlexis: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2016
jay99:

Hey!jay ,yea its me.buzz me on that my line so we could talk.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drayoflife(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Mergic:

Fantastic learning...challenging too... Come with an open mind, brace up for a quantum paradigm shift and be ready to be stretched beyond measures- you'll be flummoxed how flexible you can become....Still in the making tho...#AccessWarrior
Please do you know of anyone who's above 24 and still made it to the TS?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drayoflife(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Wiztonero:
After failing to get 10 accounts worth 2 million, I got a mail from Access Bank yesterday. The following is the exact content of the mail:

fya

You can reply the mail and ask what it means
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Drayoflife(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Luchiana1:
so haf seen ya chinese face
Hello....how far av you gone with the 2million
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Mergic(m): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Drayoflife:

Please do you know of anyone who's above 24 and still made it to the TS?

Only people above 24 that are allowed into the school, are those with a Masters degree- subject to the bank's acceptance..
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Debby1993(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2016
Wiztonero:

fya

FYA means for your action

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Chisomna(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
excelsuccess:

Do you by any chance have Mergics' Number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.