Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Guy Lied About His Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Lied About His Old Girl (1903 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by SOJ(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2006
It occured to me to sample what ladies think about their guy lying about his old girlfriend saying they r no more in touch; i mean just when things get really serious with ya both she keeps coming up like a common decimal.What would u do?
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by iice(f): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2006
lol common decimal, ah shoo, i'l give him opportunities 2 clear the air up, if not then buh bye.
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by edygirl(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2006
If she keeps coming like a common decimal, you fractionalize her. grin grin
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by iice(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
edygirl u wan kill me with laff eh LOL
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by Oracle(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2006
Thatz funny edygirl cheesy
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by edygirl(f): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2006
Glad you buddies found it funny.
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by windywendy(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2006
edygirl:

If she keeps coming like a common decimal, you fractionalize her. grin grin

LOL grin grin grin
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by kokoletz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2006
Edygirl not only fractionalize her u for BODMAS her which kind person
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by defman: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
Edygirl na harsh girl. But it's possible the girl remained as a friend. The fact that you broke up doesn't mean you should be enemies now
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by posakosa(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
SOJ:

It occured to me to sample what ladies think about their guy lying about his old girlfriend saying they r no more in touch; i mean just when things get really serious with ya both she keeps coming up like a common decimal.What would u do?

A guy should never lie about his old girlfriend. He should feel free to talk about her or his past freely, when he's being secretive it means there's something more to the game.
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by mamat87: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2009
there must be something Ur guy is hidding abt her,,cos he shld be able to tell u everything.Also the girl needs to bk off him or else,It is a WAR!!!
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by posakosa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
I once remember my EX said that the picture on the wall was the picture of the family member in Ohio,   later found out that, that was actually a picture is the "so-called ex" whom was still shagging, 

Another story:

ME: Honey whose labtop is that ? Thats the person I met at your party and with whom you were dancing

EX: ooh, its for my friend; Im supposed to FIX the laptop,

ME: Ok

<next thing, text message comes in> "So-called ex" I can't wait to hear your voice babe,  Im soo Hot right now,

Who is that ? ooh, thats my friend,  who is joking!

ME:   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If someone lies from the beginning,   not worth your time.
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by C2H5OH(f): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Maybe he is not completely over her?
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by posakosa(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Maybe he is not completely over her?

absolutely there should be nothing to hide.
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
What's the big deal . . . she's his 'EX'
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by C2H5OH(f): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

What's the big deal . . . she's his 'EX'
That's the big deal. She's his EX!
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by posakosa(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2009
He's only SAYS he's Ex to her, doesn't mean she's really EX.
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by galatico(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
Yeah most Guys tell lies about there Ex- Girl, well is really necessary to discuss about Ex, I dont think it is!!!
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
abeg stop crying na lie dey make relationship sweet you too package your lies and lie back abi you no get mouth? grin
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by ademiller(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
my fiance almost made me run mad with " my ex does dis, oh yes i know someone who did dat , my ex, ", believe me i got so pissed one day i shouted him down and threatened to call of our engagement.
dat scared him, now he cautions himself. i know he loves me very much but i made him know exes r exes and they stay exes. tongue
Re: My Guy Lied About His Old Girl by 190: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
Therz a saying

Once debe always debe

then therz another saying,

A poosie once phocked can always be re-phocked so far the phocker and the phockee

are in good cordial relationship!!

so since your Guy obvious lied about his OLD GF

Thats means he and she are still Debe (ing)

(1) (Reply)

Help: / Any Lead City University Students On Nairaland? / Guys Only: Creating Attraction With A Woman Using Your Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.