Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease (1177 Views)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
what cn i do?
A girl dat i love said she is in a relationshp bt she's also inlove wif me, she's nw askin me wnt she cn do. . . .
please am begging advise me on this.
Jst dnt mind my Write-up
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Datsme: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
convince her if u truly love her, it s a strategy
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
I wish i have more info, it will aid my advice.

But in absence of that,
i am assuming that the girl is a good girl.
Then, she can just breakup with her bf, tell him the truth.
Move on.

But in the case that she's not.
She has seen a maga/mugun in u, a sideguy, a backup plan.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
I wish i have more info, it will aid my advice.

But in absence of that,
i am assuming that the girl is a good girl.
Then, she can just breakup with her bf, tell him the truth.
Move on.

But in the case that she's not.
She has seen a maga/mugun in u, a sideguy, a backup plan.
Ur advice made me remember a babe that wanted to use me as back up plan,she hear am,red card straight
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Tallesty1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Datsme:
I can't date a woman that I convinced to leave her man......

A shaper guy would do to that to me one day............

@Op. Respect yourself and the girl and please let her be. No pour sand for inside your fellow guy garri.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
It's not a good idea telling her to swerve his bf into BRT lane... Neva give such advice just for your own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Datsme: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:

@Op. Respect yourself and the girl and please let her be. No pour sand for inside your fellow guy garri.
U dont understand
sometimes most of dem do lie wt dt in an attempt to know hw much u could go further and probably they may want to be more valuable. If truly she s in love wt another person, she wont even give it a thought of asking for ur opinion on it.
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2014
So bad!!!!!!
Though, I ain't an expert in relationship matters but I think I have something to drop.......
My advice would be to just forget her
Reasons;
You re in love with her but you aren't sure if she is in love with you; don't you think it's a bigger mess?
Ok, let's say she reciprocated the same love back to you, but she is in a state of confusion which connotes that she never love you cos to my understanding, I knew quite clear that love is visibly transparent and bold....
But in your case,
You guys are swimming under blind coating of love.....
Bro, that shouldn't be!!!!!
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by mesoade(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Forget her,we know it's not easy but that's the best . . Cos,u myt b dating her den anoda guy'l cum . . D main reason i dnt ask girls who are already into a relationship out.
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:25am On Oct 25, 2014
edozie04:
Ur advice made me remember a babe that wanted to use me as back up plan,she hear am,red card straight

Lol!

Okay
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by tosyne2much(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:
Forget her,we know it's not easy but that's the best . . Cos,u myt b dating her den anoda guy'l cum . . D main reason i dnt ask girls who are already into a relationship out.
yeah you gat a point.. In addition, most ladies you advise to leave their bfs and they yield to your advice are mostly not reliable.. Ehnnnn did I say not reliable ? YES

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 4:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:

tnx bros
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 4:28am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:

Tnx alot my broda
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 4:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Datsme:

nd u tink is gonna workout?
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Datz y i respect Nairalanders. . .Thank you all-I really appreciate your comments!
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by jejemanito: 5:14am On Oct 25, 2014
edozie04:
You're a correct nigga
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Ologunjude(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Can't you just bone. At least she was honest enough to tell she is seeing someone. I know you won't even advice your sister to double date. Women full town of oga.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
So bad!!!!!!
Though, I ain't an expert in relationship matters but I think I have something to drop.......
My advice would be to just forget her
Reasons;
You re in love with her but you aren't sure if she is in love with you; don't you think it's a bigger mess?
Ok, let's say she reciprocated the same love back to you, but she is in a state of confusion which connotes that she never love you cos to my understanding, I knew quite clear that love is visibly transparent and bold....
But in your case,
You guys are swimming under blind coating of love.....
Bro, that shouldn't be!!!!!
Thanks!

cn i still b callin her?
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
reachome:

cn i still b callin her?
ofcos...
You guys for God's sake are friends...
But let it be friends with no intimacy

You have to be calling her when ever you deemed it conducive for you to initiate a call..........
That would even turn her on
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by wazobiaforu(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Stop loving her, a girl like that is a kill joy, she need to work on her decisive brain, or maybe her age is still her problem from knowing the person she love as a friend and the person she love to spend the rest of her life with. She may be confuse of leaving you for another guy soon also
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Please keep calling her keep the lines open its not your fault she does not love the other guy who knows they may break up and voila happy ending for you.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by stinggy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:

Sir does it mean you go for only single or heartbroken ladies?
How boring undecided
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Tallesty1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
stinggy:

Sir does it mean you go for only single or heartbroken ladies?
How boring undecided
Good girls are not snatchable.
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by Epathra(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
Good girls are not snatchable.
Obi m did u get my response?

Miss ya plenri
Re: Your Advice Is Neededhelp Meplease by reachome(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
andromida:
Please keep calling her keep the lines open its not your fault she does not love the other guy who knows they may break up and voila happy ending for you.

Alrt,ma

(1) (Reply)

gdh / Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / LADIES!!! Check-out 7 Sure Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Will Be Rich In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.