Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! (1257 Views)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) / Mature advice is seriously needed. / I Need Ur Advice,is Dating A Guy A Year Younger Than U Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I have a friend who did his introduction plus Engagement with is supposedly wife to be last year,and now she is pregnant and about to deliver in few weeks time.
The lady in question has a senior sister who has lived all her life in there parents house with a son she gave birth to while in secondary school but never married the man who impregnated her then,Ever since my friend did the ceremony,she has been feeding my friends wife to be with all manners of ideas and my friend has complained severally,and she in return abuse my friend and make him feel worthless by telling him
1." is this the type of money ur mates give to their wife for shopping on children wares ,"
2.becos u gave me this popcorn money ,u feel u have given me money
3.The worst of all now is that she is serving in the north and my friend has been expecting her to come home so that she could put to bed in a good hospital in Lagos,But she said she her sister ask her to come home (which is Iperu in ogun state )to deliver their baby there which my friend kicked against and since then she has stopped picking his calls and my friend is not himself .
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by dharay99: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
ionno o grin
let d rest help...
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by fistonati(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Very simple, he has just simply donated a baby to the family that needs one. Because its obvious she's dancing Skelewu to her sister's tune.
But men of nowadays are loosing it by not going for facial expressions/ attraction's instead going for a woman that will contribute meaningfully to his life.
How long do they even date that he couldn't foresee this coming?

I pray God shall restore your lost's
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
fistonati:
Very simple, he has just simply donated a baby to the family that needs one. Because its obvious she's dancing Skelewu to her sister's tune.
But men of nowadays are loosing it by not going for facial expressions/ attraction's instead going for a woman that will contribute meaningfully to his life.
How long do they even date that he couldn't foresee this coming?

I pray God shall restore your lost's

Do mean he should just move on ?becos he loves this lady and also wants the baby badly ?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
The time when the husband needs to be 'the man"

If she can't respect ur decisions as the husband, she should as well go and marry her sister.. and pls permit me to say this, her sister is a very very selfish depressed goat! Phew
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Please ur advice is needed ,My friend is in a state of confusion now becos the lady has brought out the beast in him !He is loosing his mind already
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Mr Man tell your friend to call his wife to be to order. He should clearly tell her how her attitude is upsetting him. I guess her elder sister must have been giving her silly advise to prevent her from getting married.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Nelgenius4me:
Mr Man tell your friend to call his wife to be to order. He should clearly tell her how her attitude is upsetting him. I guess her elder sister must have been giving her silly advise to prevent her from getting married.

Honestly he has tried all the tricks he knows and I have also advised him as a friend becos I was @ the. Ceremony too last year to give my dues as his friend but its not yielding anything good ,it just keep getting worse becos she keeps telling the sister everything they both discussed and it has even landed him in trouble now ,!!!
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by AfroKnight: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2016
To protect himself, he should let her use the hospital chosen by her family.

If that young lady is wise, she would know that such an impossible attitude would make her end up as a baby mama just like her sister.

He has not married her in the eyes of the law so he can still escape being the husband of two wives (i.e the fiancée and her sister). It is not by force to go on with the marriage. If the sister in-law (to be) can be insulting him this much at this early stage, we can imagine how she would attack him as time goes on.

A wife like this would always run to her sister for advice on how to contend with her husband. Tell your guy to pause all arrangements till further notice.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2016
An average naija man will spend his life savings on introduction/marriage and stay broke there after. Forgetting the real deal is how to survive and take care of the family. Smh
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
An average naija man will spend his life savings on introduction/marriage and stay broke there after. Forgetting the real deal is how to survive and take care of the family. Smh

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

Hmmmmmmm
I lie?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by xtervaganza(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2016
U don't need any advice

Stop calling her
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=Jacksparr0w1207 post=43611228] I lie?[/quo
To an extent but not in all cases
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by cruzita(f): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided wetin I wan talk self?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Funkybabee(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
my advice for u is to just leave her for a while,let her have the baby there her sister may see anything that make her to insist till now and if u force her to have the baby in ur place if something happen to her u are going to be responsible for it.so just leave her till the delivery and after that if she still insist carry ur baby from her since u are the father,and I think her heart will melt after not seeing her child even if her aunty control her she will definitely come to you and don't u have a parent to involved in that kind situation.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Funkybabee:
my advice for u is to just leave her for a while,let her have the baby there her sister may see anything that make her to insist till now and if u force her to have the baby in ur place if something happen to her u are going to be responsible for it.so just leave her till the delivery and after that if she still insist carry ur baby from her since u are the father,and I think her heart will melt after not seeing her child even if her aunty control her she will definitely come to you and don't u have a parent to involved in that kind situation.

My friends mum is late and his dad is old like wise the ladys parents too,it is the sister who makes most of the decision for her in the presence of the parent
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by cyprus000: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
This is one of the reason I like myself. If you behave this way, I'll put up a stolid mode while I complement it with stoicism

When she is done with her bullshit, we'll continue where we stopped.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
AfroKnight:
To protect himself, he should let her use the hospital chosen by her family.

If that young lady is wise, she would know that such an impossible attitude would make her end up as a baby mama just like her sister.

He has not married her in the eyes of the law so he can still escape being the husband of two wives (i.e the fiancée and her sister). It is not by force to go on with the marriage. If the sister in-law (to be) can be insulting him this much at this early stage, we can imagine how she would attack him as time goes on.

A wife like this would always run to her sister for advice on how to contend with her husband. Tell your guy to pause all arrangements till further notice.

You are right
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
This is one of the reason I like myself. If you behave this way, I'll put up a stolid mode while I complement it with stoicism

When she is done with her bullshit, we'll continue where we stopped.
[/size]

But no be everybody get mind like you now
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by lanregbade(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
This matter don tire me ooo,becos my friend don activate thinking mood ooo,and he is getting leaner by the day .
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Funkybabee(f): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
lanregbade:

My friends mum is late and his dad is old like wise the ladys parents too,it is the sister who makes most of the decision for her in the presence of the parent

father and mother is not the only family we have he supposed to have elder brothers or sister maybe cousin that can stand for him.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by boxer022(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
From what you wrote I can see that your friend's wife to be is under the influence of her elder sister. If she knows what is best for her she will disregard everything her sister told her or she might end up like her elder sister and have a child but not married. As for your friend I will plead with him to give her more chances to see if she will come to her senses. If she does not then he has the right to call off the engagement and move on with his life and allow her face her life with her sister.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! by Paradise2015(m): 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sorry to say this, such girls don't deserve marriage, d can only be my girlfriend. Just like my ex, we had appointment on Saturday only for her to tell me that her sister said she should come and spend the weekend at her place, my dear I just called my formal course mate and took her out that day because that day was 14th and that was how I left her oh. I don't like dating girls that don't have a mind of their own, not to talk of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Resolved. / Betrayal (Pics) / Reason/s Why , Most Men Cheat!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.