Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries (2296 Views)

PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others. / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Late Balewa’s Son, ‘returns’, Wants To Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2014
RockMaxi:
This guy will just allow somebody to slump. You really don't get the idea behind TAN mega rallies and millions of signatures collected. Now you want that purpose to be defeated. embarassed

I trust the committees involved in Jonathan Campaign, they know how to sort and silence oppositions like Abdujhalil. **grin**
Hahahaha, Tafawa Balewa Jnr want to end the career of TANdriods. He is very sure of winning Northern votes in the Primaries using the goodwill of his father
Re: Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries by Sibabasibaba1: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista post= Jonathan should face the primaries. I am tires of you Jonathanians sermons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some moments ago you were 'hailing' your friend for 'laughing' at an error which probably was a typo. Can you now see your own error up there? Now, I know that this is a typo which most likely occurred because of the close proximity of the letter 's' and letter 'd' on the keyboard. Just to tell you that these errors do occur and as such, it is absolutely unnecessary 'gloat' over another person's typo.
Re: Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
barcanista post= Jonathan should face the primaries. I am tires of you Jonathanians sermons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some moments ago you were 'hailing' your friend for 'laughing' at an error which probably was a typo. Can you now see your own error up there? Now, I know that this is a typo which most likely occurred because of the close proximity of the letter 's' and letter 'd' on the keyboard. Just to tell you that these errors do occur and as such, it is absolutely unnecessary 'gloat' over another person's typo.
No I don't mock people, in fact I do correct some typos whenever I quote the comment. As for that smiley, it was a harmless one not really to mock. If you know me, you will understand that I am the last person to do such. Everyone makes mistake!!!

Thanks for the correction
Sorry for misunderstanding my smiley
Good morning
Buhari For President 2015
Re: Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries by Sibabasibaba1: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista post] No I don't mock people, in fact I do correct some typos whenever I quote the comment. As for that smiley, it was a harmless one not really to mock. If you know me, you will understand that I am the last person to do such. Everyone makes mistake!!!

Good morning

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Good on you that you don't mock people.

Now, I agree with you on this: Buhari for President of Daura Elders Forum 2015.

Good morning to you, too.
Re: Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
barcanista post] No I don't mock people, in fact I do correct some typos whenever I quote the comment. As for that smiley, it was a harmless one not really to mock. If you know me, you will understand that I am the last person to do such. Everyone makes mistake!!!

Good morning

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Good on you that you don't mock people.

Now, I agree with you on this: Buhari for President of Daura Elders Forum 2015.

Good morning to you, too.
It is too early to crack joke boss.
Re: Jonathan's Endorsment: Tafawa Balewa's Son Insists On Contesting PDP Primaries by maestroferddi: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2014
barcanista:
I wish sincere9gerian or any of the TANdriod can explain to us the reason why Jonathan with all his power as an incumbent is scared of Tafawa Balewa junior- Who is not even a Governor or LGA Chairman
You happen to covet this predilection for speaking like a stark illiterate.

Instead of making yourself sound more ignorant, why not acquaint yourself with the workings of a political party?

May I drum it into your rather thick skull that political parties operate secretariats saddled with the responsibilities of sanctioning candidates being put forward for electoral positions?

So why sound off like a bus conductor speaking without the benefit of knowledge and intuition?

In any case, let the Balewa man show his clout from the state chapter of the party before anybody can take him serious. Else, what we have here would become like the case of a cat looking at a king...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Logical Reasons Why Nigeria Will Fell To Boko Haram - A Civilian Perspective. / 2015 President Election: God's Prophet Reveals The Shocking Winner / Northern Caucus Asks Kwankwaso To Step Down | Primaries To Hold In Edo Or Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.