Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? (37992 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / 10 Most Annoying Nigerian Media English Expressions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by 1stola: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Eberex:

respon....what? iffa hear
Are u a student or you graduated from unilag?
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Eberex(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
1stola:

Are u a student or you graduated from unilag?

I'm not a student and I didn't finish from Unilag, but I visited the school to visit friends way back then
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
ogwomba:
You need a total restitution.

undecided undecided

I have done that by asking for forgiveness. Or are you saying I should go back to school to rewrite the course cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by jossy1luv(f): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Busuyib:
GREATEST NACOSS!

Great!!!
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
chisco82:

Bhahahahaha! Wait o! But na true?
You dey give for free?
Chai! What an insult that lecturer is useless.

Mine went to submit my course form and he was like
You have to give me an incovinience allowance,
Hahaha! Ended up giving my #2000 pocket money for that period and start drinking garri without sugar that period.
Dr. Keke IMSU

Why I go charge them? grin
Very big insult, but I swallowed it.

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Profeme: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Zico0:
My experience was with some woman, an administrative staff in the school. At one point i thought she was dissing me cause she knew i know she wasn't my type.

Ok I go into her office to submit a file, she opened the file, and she screamed at me: don't i know i was supposed to come with the original copies. I collected my file and left her office. I didn't feel bad and i knew was to blame. I didn't have those original copies on me which meant i had to return the next day.

Second day, i walked into her office; she said you with the umbrella again: I had an umbrella in my pocket the last time. She asked why i had to return and i answered i didn't have the original copies of my docs. I gave her my file, she scanned through my documents back and forth twice and said three documents are missing. Today i didn't even know where to get those documents which meant i had to return the next day, again.

Third day, as a sharp guy i had manage to get those 3 docs she requested for. Today she already knew my face. She asked why i had to return and replied. I gave her my file, she scanned back and forth, again and again, as if to find an inadequacy. She didn't find any , so she closed the file i was going to breathe a sigh of relief when she asked don't i know i was supposed to attach a photocopy of one particular doc. on the front cover of my file to ease categorization. I was like what the...!!! I was going to say "you said i didn't need photocopies" when she shouted at me to leave. I just stood staring at her. She had a female visitor who gestured for me to leave. She reacted, saying in yoruba, "leave him, let him be staring at me". I had to return the next day.

Fourth day, i went very early to her office. When we met, she said to come back later in the day; she didn't have time to attend to me, she was very busy. 2 hours later i returned, gave her my file, she scanned back and forth and threw the file at me. She said the documents are not in order. I went outside her office and rearrange my documents. I was going in when i realised i forgot to insert two other documents. I had to unloose the whole thing(the file was perforated) to insert those two documents in order. I went in, she scanned my documents back and forth, she hissed and accepted my file. I told her she was a nice person and she said 9ice ko 2face ni. Then i left.
I like your persistence and patience. Some will have reacted harshly and will be the loser at the end.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
#Fact

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by armadeo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
andyanders:
The annoying thing was for a female lecturer, sucking my dick.

You again. This your addiction to sexual perversity knows no bounds.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by satowind(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
samuelson06:
Came to his class late. But he insisted I should leave. I then began to beg him that I couldn't struggle for bus from main gate to library like other students but my pleas felled on deft ears. And then he was advancing towards me. What exactly for? Well a fight. Had to run out of the class and he pursued me. As if that wasn't enough, he deployed spies to watch out for me anytime I enter his class. A close friend hinted me about it and I had to drop the course till the following year.
UNICAL»Physics»Ilhozibe

My man u still in the sch?. Am in ect sha
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by oztin: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
I did nothing he told me not to enter his class again till exam day! I taught he was joking after 2weeks he send me out! but he only have my grade not my future...!
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Why I go charge them? grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by samuelson06(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
satowind:

My man u still in the sch?. Am in ect sha

No bro. Left last year. ECT too. Hope Menkiti is still there?
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkusminkus:
University: Covenant University, Ota...
Course: GEC 410 (probability & Statistics)
Lecturer: Mr. Oghonyon...

I was retaking the 400level course in 500Level when the lecturer ensured every final yr student taking d course failed. After he made us attend his course and take notes, he still went ahead to fail final year carryover students. He had threatened we weren't gonna pass his course. We eventually complained to his department b4 another lecturer was assigned to takeover the course the following semester I had an A.

Fast forward 2yrs later, after graduation and i'm already working. I saw d lecturer and his family came shopping in a mall and I ensured he saw me and tried to greet me b4 I dissed him. I jst remembered 2yrs bk and it cracked me up.

I feel your pain bro, I assure you he hasnt changed.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by satowind(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2015
samuelson06:

No bro. Left last year. ECT too. Hope Menkiti is still there?
Guy wat ur real name we are same set. Nah sato dey yarn.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 20, 2015
mrryon:

I feel your pain bro, I assure you he hasnt changed.

He will soon meet his Waterloo in dat University. A friend graduated with 3.48 (2|2) because he retook GEC 410 twice.

That man is just a Bast3rd.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by samuelson06(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
satowind:

Guy wat ur real name we are same set. Nah sato dey yarn.

My real name is what am using here taking the last 3 letters and the 2 numbers out. Can't really recall that ur name sha.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by satowind(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2015
samuelson06:

My real name is what am using here taking the last 3 letters and the 2 numbers out. Can't really recall that ur name sha.

Is it sami? Am tochukwu.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Nawa to all these wicked lecturers behaving as if there is no tomorrow.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by samuelson06(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2015
satowind:

Is it sami? Am tochukwu.

It maybe a different one. I'm actually 07. You maybe 08.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by fadjnr(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
debonairprinx:

Soroungbe!
Futa ba? Biology dept is it?...

Yes o

Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Echikojuliet(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
1stola:

Na dis your pommo lips the lecturer wan kiss?
The guy must be a dirty toad.
my kind of person is wat u will neva have. Idiot in human form
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by 1stola: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Echikojuliet:
my kind of person is wat u will neva have. Idiot in human form
Ahahahahababababaahahah!
lol!
What will I not see on nairalander
Very funny forum.
Where a goat will claim to be a lion and a very ugly girl can claim to be a super model.
Please pick a mirror and take a fúck look at yourself!
If you are the last girl on earth, I may just not love to remain single.
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Echikojuliet(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
1stola:

Ahahahahababababaahahah!
lol!
Very funny forum.
Where a goat will claim to be a lion and a very ugly girl can claim to be a super model.
Please pick a mirror and take a fúck look at yourself!
If you are the last girl on earth, I may just not love to remain single.
dream boy
Re: Most Annoying Thing A Lecturer Ever Did To You ? by Echikojuliet(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
1stola:

Ahahahahababababaahahah!
lol!
Very funny forum.
dream boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 / Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries / UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down