Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This (1801 Views)

APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Thoughts For Diehard Jonathan And Buhari Fans On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by nigerianvenom(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2014
This is what buhari said.
We need further explanation

2 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by nigerianvenom(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Cc:
Longeria,sincere9gerian,ngwakwe,priscaoge,berem,abagworo.anonimi,spyder880,ChiefJusticeFuk, oneeast, DickDastardly,tomakint, ujoinme, theoctopus, jmaine, chinology,BrosPeter, PhockPhockMan, idumuose, searay, Nctrice, Atouke
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by LFJ: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Pls next story. You have the option to vote for corruption if that is what ur mind desire

3 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by nigerianvenom(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2014
LFJ:
Pls next story. You have the option to vote for corruption if that is what ur mind desire

Is that an answer?

6 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by jchima14: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2014
'Corruption' or Islamic state of Nigeria

Am a christian and don't need to think about my answer

1 Like

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Now days even primary one pupil can fabricate this trash.

1 Like

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by Humblebloke(m): 1:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Wether u like it or not,.. He is our next Presiding officer'.... ..grin
Btw... Its ma birthday, show some luv!

4 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by micklplus(m): 4:31am On Oct 25, 2014
This thread is going to be very interesting!

This is sure going to be used against buhari.
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:00am On Oct 25, 2014
AbuMaryam1:

Now days even primary one pupil can fabricate this trash.

The re's nothing fabricated there. Buhari made the said statement and has never denied making it.

like I always say, if you want to finish Buhari, give him a
microphone.

8 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by dhardline(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Wonders shall never end.we dont want another dictator abeg.

7 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by priscaoge(f): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

I posted that pic yesterday undecided undecided undecided By d way,I'm not among the APShit fighters. Call them to come and explain it wink wink

3 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmm ..... IF ur success depends on a single MCQ question.... and it comes like dz.. "APC is an Islamic party ..true or false" wat will u choose?

Keep ur answers to urselves .....
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by temitopeadeyemo: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2014
This propaganda is getting stale. Nobody can single-handedly islamise Nigeria and we all know this.
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by major466(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2014
temitopeadeyemo:
This propaganda is getting stale. Nobody can single-handedly islamise Nigeria and we all know this.
The constitution says Nigeria is a secular state and must not be a member of any religious based organization. Yet Nigeria is a member of IOC (An Islamic Body). Better open your eyes to realities. Amadu Bello himself said he will deep the Koran in the alantic ocean in Lagos until Nigeria becomes an Islamic Republic.

4 Likes

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by lyntiffany(f): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2014
temitopeadeyemo:
if that's what you think you better have a rethink on that.

1 Like

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Wao, IF YOU WANT TO FINISH BUHARI GIVE HIM MICROPHONE classic

1 Like

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by bcomputer101: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Take a look at Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking application on this thread... Just the best among Mobile banking applications.

www.nairaland.com/1965974/view-photo-news-mainstreet-bank
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by nigerianvenom(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
priscaoge:

I posted that pic yesterday undecided undecided undecided By d way,I'm not among the APShit fighters. Call them to come and explain it wink wink

yes dearie,i got it from u.sorry for not acknowledging you.
i need their response,but they are running away from it

1 Like

Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by priscaoge(f): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

yes dearie,i got it from u.sorry for not acknowledging you.
i need their response,but they are running away from it

Lol I understand wink wink wink

Don't mind them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by ezugegere(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Humblebloke:

Presiding officer of the Boko Haram Republic of Northern Nigeria.
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Humblebloke:
yea,presiding officer over one gida in daura for sure...
Well happii b,day..
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by johnmartus(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:
am a Christian but am so confused on your veiw concerning buahri oppinion because I do not know your point or shall we called it religion bigots because I wonder what this topic got to do with Change that every Nigeria sane shouting for. but why you people always misinterpreted buahri veiw introduce sharia law to Nigeria do not mean the law will excises on the Christian since sharia law introduced in nigeria have you see any cases between Christian and Muslim heard in the sharia court? buahri do not mandatory sharia law to the Christianity the man just promote his belief stop asking something that was not reasonable
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by Arysexy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Buhari is a goat, a bearded he-goat!

I donate a container load of handkerchief to the old goat for his Feb 14 2015 weeping rehearsal.

GEJ till goat lay egg. Thumbprint for UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH! EH! EH!
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by bashydemy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
PDP with propanganda, It's only a fool that will think one person can single handedly Islamise Nigeria that person is a goat, Nigeria is a secular states and democracy Nation for that matter... So thinking that way when we have National Assembly will approve any bill pass to them.
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by faithin9ja: 3:39am On Oct 26, 2014
bashydemy:
PDP with propanganda, It's only a fool that will think one person can single handedly Islamise Nigeria that person is a goat, Nigeria is a secular states and democracy Nation for that matter... So thinking that way when we have National Assembly will approve any bill pass to them.

He single handed cannot Islamise Nigeria but he can single handedly end corruption, just like he ended corruption when he had all the power of military dictator
Re: APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This by nigerianvenom(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
johnmartus:
am a Christian but am so confused on your veiw concerning buahri oppinion because I do not know your point or shall we called it religion bigots because I wonder what this topic got to do with Change that every Nigeria sane shouting for. but why you people always misinterpreted buahri veiw introduce sharia law to Nigeria do not mean the law will excises on the Christian since sharia law introduced in nigeria have you see any cases between Christian and Muslim heard in the sharia court? buahri do not mandatory sharia law to the Christianity the man just promote his belief stop asking something that was not reasonable

u are not a Christian, if u were,u would have understood that everything is bad about sharia,everything is bad about buhari who feels islam should be superimpose on others.

a fact that a person professes islam or christianity doesnt makes him one,so imposing a silly man made law on such person using religion is bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo:the Height Of Hypocrisy Of The Apc! / APC, The Symbolic Power And Popularity Of The Traditional African Sweeping Broom / Dangote Watched With Jonathan And Left To Celebrate With Buhari (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.