Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread (238344 Views)

Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by MurderX: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Seun/Moderators this deserves FRONT PAGE please

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
redsun:
It is full of privilege few that uses their position to exploit,not to fight and defend their country. That is why they chickened out for one armed bandits bokoram as if they are up against american marines.

Yeye people.
Don't derail the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ilaje44(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
World class Gym at NDA.

Indeed, it's in a class of its own though. Enu e bi enu World class.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by iamrealdeji(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Interesting, no wonder they lose their feelings for humanity even before graduation!
See the cold mottos now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
DON'T ASK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ilaje44:

Indeed, it's in a class of its own though. e bi enu World class.
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
NDA in the 1970s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Keep still every were
NDA turns clowns to men
Boys to men
Girls to ladies
NDA the most pretigious defence academy in African
Home sweet Home
But the school is just too cold,moTtos are too cold,trainings too harsh,i would die if I come to this school,the school is very beautiful though,but looks like a yard of suffering and misery to me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by macklef(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Op is it possible to book a fight with atleast 2 of those female cadets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ilaje44(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
gringringrin
Young soja, ki lo npa e lerin? Attention ⚠! Everything for Naija is either world class or ultra modern, the best of the best, but when you see what others got, enu a ya e. Salutes from the old soja. Espirit du corps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by idumuose(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is very interesting.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ilaje44:

Young soja, ki lo npa e lerin? Attention ⚠! Everything for Naija is either world class or ultra modern, the best of the best, but when you see what others got, enu a ya e. Salutes from the old soja. Espirit du corps.
I'm not a soldier o! Or cadet o.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ilaje44(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
macklef:

Ashewo! O fe tomu pelu style abi? You better take time, wa humble if any of the girls lay hands on you. Ma dan wo rara.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by macklef(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ilaje44:

Ashewo! O fe tomu pelu style abi? You better take time, wa humble if any of the girls lay hands on you. Ma dan wo rara.
Hehe. Guy no, i dont wanna really press much. I just wanna know if its possible for a female soldier to beat me even with all dier training.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by redsun(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
Don't derail the thread.

Derail what? Hardly any of is there as a result of excellence. It is either because they know a highly corrupt senator,governor,military officer,retired or not.

They are there because of the privileges it offers them to loot or beat their fellow citizens on the streets with impunity. They don't think like soldiers,they think like thieves,I.e,OBJ,ibb,David mark and co.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
redsun:

Derail what? Hardly any of is there as a result of excellence. It is either because they know a highly corrupt senator,governor,military officer,retired or not.

They are there because of the privileges it offers them to loot or beat their fellow citizens on the streets with impunity. They don't think like soldiers,they think like thieves,I.e,OBJ,ibb,David mark and co.
Stop being melodramatic.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
redsun:

Stop being melodramatic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by iamrealdeji(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
macklef:
They'd knock off your teeth
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by redsun(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
Stop being melodramatic.

Melo what? NDA candidates are allocated quotas to all the corrupt Nigerians. All the prospective candidates attends the entrance exams with letters from their god fathers,so a candidate without one hass no chance,irrespective of his or her mental intelligence and physical prowess.

Nigeria is a rogue country,so is the military. And you likely to be a rogue too.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
redsun:

Melo what? NDA candidates are allocated quotas to all the corrupt Nigerians. All the prospective candidates attends the entrance exams with letters from their god fathers,so a candidate without one hass no chance,irrespective of his or her mental intelligence and physical prowess.

Nigeria is a rogue country,so is the military. And you likely to be a rogue too.
Well, ill have to agree..NDA's admission process is quite controversial..But be honest sir, isn't that the way it is in all institutions in Nigeria?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by redsun(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
Well, ill have to agree..NDA's admission process is quite controversial..But be honest sir, isn't that the way it is in all institutions in Nigeria?

Now you are talking. So how is it going to be credible if it is that way? That is why fighting loosely and primitively organised bokoharam seem like they are up against countries like isreal or Iran. They don't have the spirit of soldiers,they have the spirit of kleptocrats who happens to be the worse selfish set of creatures alive.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by jamace(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
If you know you are my junior on Nairaland, sit on your head there. grin grin Aa ju wa yaaa!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
redsun:

Now you are talking. So how is it going to be credible if it is that way? That is why fighting loosely and primitively organised bokoharam seem like they are up against countries like isreal or Iran. They don't have the spirit of soldiers,they have the spirit of kleptocrats who happens to be the worse selfish set of creatures alive.
Every military is a product of its society..As long as we have a society so corrupt, we cannot have a credible admission process in NDA..Only few cadets get in on merit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by olatade(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
smiley

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ayomi088(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
OK

Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-1gb

Hop in to find out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by chat2deen(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
O
celeron40:
Cadet Shoulder Bars..white strips indicate cadet year/level, colours indicate various cadet battalions.

This shoulder flap is for the champion battalion, the battalion that emerges the best in all round competition. It gives bragging rites each year for the battalion that fly the colour. As for the stripes u rightly said it. It indicates the academic or military training level of the cadet which is from termer 1-5
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by naijaking1: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
NDA cadets.

Nice picture. Promising faces and future, but let's see how many of them will not throw away their guns and run for their life when a real enemy such as Boko Haram approaches. A faulty and politicized recruitment process never fails to yield faulty and cowardly officers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by dwilliams: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Make I comment
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
I got admitted into NDA and also UNN for medicine the same year, but my love for medicine made me choose the later. I still thank God I made that decision, those boko boys aint smiling. Yes, Am happy where I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
chimoz:
I got admitted into NDA and also UNN for medicine the same year, but my love for medicine made me choose the later. I still thank God I made that decision, those boko boys aint smiling. Yes, Am happy where I am.
Good decision..You can still go back for the DSSC.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
celeron40:
Good decision..You can still go back for the DSSC.
Nope,I dont want to have anything with millitary again. ....am already on the path of having a successful medical career. Nigeria will one day engrave my name in the rocks of its history.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:

But the school is just too cold,moTtos are too cold,trainings too harsh,i would die if I come to this school,the school is very beautiful though,but looks like a yard of suffering and misery to me
lol
Acad is not for ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.