Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread (238592 Views)

Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
ibrokola:

White fowl calling Cadets indisciplined from his kitchen. Join up if u dare! #WhoNoComeNoGoKnow!
is the admission still opened? How is the admission? I will be 22 by the time resumption shows, can i still join?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by SirShymexx: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
12ema:

Nigerian logic will always amaze me.

Lmao. grin

You're an NCO for fvck sake. grin

Let's just leave it at that...and not everyone is Nigerian from Nigeria. And some people have a better understanding of things than you do...shiit is more complex than what you see on the surface.

Anyway, continue ya debate with Missy89. undecided
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by 12ema: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. grin

You're an NCO for fvck sake. grin

Let's just leave it at that...and not everyone is Nigerian from Nigeria. And some people have a better understanding of things than you do...shiit is more complex than what you see on the surface.

Anyway, continue ya debate with Missy89. undecided

Roger that.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by ibrokola(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
12ema:

Irrespective of which training or designation you undergo to be part of the service, the climate we have does not give room for what you have suggested. Every soldier is held to the 7 army values. Vice president Joe Biden's Son was just kicked out of the military for conduct unbecoming of an officer. This is the son of the second most powerful person in the world. Why didn't his dad use politics to keep him in? To get in and graduate the military academy is solely based on merit. It is very simple: pass the asvab and you are in. Fail the asvab and you are out. There is no room for knuckle heads.

Before you keep speewing hatred, go to Academy and find out how many Generals sons have been kicked out for indiscipline!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by SirShymexx: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
I just saw a picture that looks like a parachute regiment training.

Does Nigeria have a parachute regiment? - that'll be interesting. grin

But these folks still don't know how to carry guns smh. undecided
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Missy89(f): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ an NCO who never attended a military academy, debating the politics involved with someone who attended one...and berating her, by accusing her of using google - hysterical. The guy is funny, though.

I'm enjoying ya shiit, MissyBigHead - educate that nyggah. tongue

The 3rd eye is watching. wink

I am done with him. He sounds like someone who just got in. He is enjoying his honeymoon period. Been there.

Wait, whats with the BigHead?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by 12ema: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
ibrokola:

Before you keep speewing hatred, go to Academy and find out how many Generals sons have been kicked out for indiscipline!

Like i said: Nigerian logic and reasoning at it's finest.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Missy89:

I am done with him. He sounds like someone who just got in. He is enjoying his honeymoon period. Been there.

BTW, how does a lil' girl like you know so much.

Gotta strike this one out on my curiousity list: are there ETs in area 51? grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by SirShymexx: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Missy89:

Lmao...shiit is funny till he gets deployed to Debaltseve under siege by the Russian speaking Eastern Ukrainians, or to the Tora Bora mountains. And ol'boy would look into the sky and say, "Lawd, why art thou forsaken me." grin

Big head is a form of endearment for sexy and confident ladies, ya get me? big head = getting cocky with it. tongue
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by SirShymexx: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
How to carry guns:

1) US Marine

2) Royal Marine

3) Russian Army

[img]https://sunnyntayombya.files./2014/03/russia-troops-crimea-ukrain.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
with all these training, someone will still be asking of WAEC certificate!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by RHP(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
My beloved school that I never attended because of IM(no conection). Nice one tho. Proud of you guyz
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by otunbadan(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1811598_pr1_jpeg0d1962f96790d09c222d1acda411c801
This image shows that Nigerian army is rag-tag. Why can't they dress well? I think it is time to build military schools in the South, one in the West and one in the East. I am tired of seeing those Northern barbarians in actions!

What's the rag tagging here,must you talk

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by moststylish(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
freshness2020:
Wow...this will make one want to join τ̲̅ђe army..but wetin D̶̲̅ε̲̣y they there afterwards pass man pikin.
no be man pikin dey do am
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by moststylish(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But the school is just too cold,moTtos are too cold,trainings too harsh,i would die if I come to this school,the school is very beautiful though,but looks like a yard of suffering and misery to me
lol...u are a dodo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please knowledgeable people should enlighten me on the direct short service combatants for graduates.
Is the 9 months only for training alone?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by darqly(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
NDA...had to write the exams twice and was willing to quit university in my third year just to be a cadet in 2000 cry.
Just when you think you've made it, they reel you in.
Funny how life pans out...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ijeleigbo:
Please knowledgeable people should enlighten me on the direct short service combatants for graduates.
Is the 9 months only for training alone?
Yeah..while R.C is 5 yrs, SSC is 9 months since you already have a degree..you'll be commissioned as a Lieutenant in the Army with the same respect and career opportunities as R.C officers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by koife(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pg at nda
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
God punish you....
Nobleval:
Bokoharam is more competent than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Boko haram shut up
redsun:
It is full of privilege few that uses their position to exploit,not to fight and defend their country. That is why they chickened out for one armed bandits bokoram as if they are up against american marines.

Yeye people.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by ebukaeze00(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Being a cadet is the best thing in life.....and I'm proud to be one! Proud Burmese too....lovely thread, surprised at those shots though, never thought civilians could get such pictures.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by mkoabiola: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
E no eazy oooooooo
No b moimoi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by blakky97(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
nms ex boys. charlies coy. that bastard is smiling ba?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Una go make my younger brother dey Salivate o.

The guy like NDA die! grin grin grin grin

Saving the pics so I can use them to torture (note not ''stimulate'' grin) his desires.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by emmatok(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
GuysnMum:

BUT u are really senseless oooo. buhari never attended NDA. and u did not read that NDA started undergraduate courses while buhari had been made soldier. he started as what we call recruit, probably in jaji

Buhari attended defence schools better than the current NDA
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by segxi1960: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
neighy:
the Rank after Passing out From Nda is 2nd Lieutenant... And the highest rank an army officer has gotten to in Nigeria is Major General..

Huh ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by segxi1960: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
jojomario:
i would love to join if i see the link. always a COMMANDO

LOL. This is real sir sir not computer games.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:46am On Feb 14, 2015
celeron40:
Yeah..while R.C is 5 yrs, SSC is 9 months since you already have a degree..you'll be commissioned as a Lieutenant in the Army with the same respect and career opportunities as R.C officers.

Wow! 9 months of rigorous training.... Are there monthly stipends attached during the period?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by fuckerholic(m): 2:26am On Feb 14, 2015
RockMaxi:
@OP, if not for democracy this would have been a classified information.

Meaning ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by egesie(m): 3:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Reference:

And what happened to the full Generals.
I actually meant as Chief of Army Staff, was trying to explain something...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Captain3star(m): 3:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Dalet Bn the Academy champion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.