Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread (238341 Views)

Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Lamido And Amechi's Campaign Car In Kaduna (Picture) / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2014
chat2deen:

It seems u are from dia! Hanging dos shining things all in the name of pips was an unforgettable experience. Afterall we could not do wat napoleon has not done before. Still hv nostalgic moments of my prep winging days. The job must be do, is Dat kilia grin
na so ,serve the baga s job ......up Burma
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2014
chai see my academy ,God knows best SSC here we come.......even if na hell dem wan go fight and na only two people remain for army i go still enlist.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by neighy(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
chai see my academy ,God knows best SSC here we come.......even if na hell dem wan go fight and na only two people remain for army i go still enlist.
lMaaO... E never reach that 1 now...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by neighy(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

na so ,serve the baga s job ......up Burma
Na So...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by neighy(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2014
shodexy:
It takes extraordinary military achievement to be a field marshal. General Agwai was the closest army officer in Nigeria to be a field marshal because he commanded one of the largest peace keeping operations in the world in Sudan. He was appointed by the United nations and he is one of the finest army officers Nigeria has ever produced.
FacT... But I don't see any Nigeria Military officer being A Field Marshall in the near Future ... Not when evn our Military don turn Politics Sef...

General Agwai, Adekunle Benjamin and some others... They were once Nigeria's Finest...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2014
neighy:
lMaaO... E never reach that 1 now...
sure grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by bidexiii: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Random pic's of NA cadets

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by celeron40(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lalasticlala..pls do justice to the thread..grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
celeron40:
Lalasticlala..pls do justice to the thread..grin

Are you a soldier or?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by maafen: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Waste of scarce resources that should be spent on education, health care etc.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by amanze15(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Future officers, its so hard to get admitted to NDA undecided even if u sabi a general wey sabi another general grin buh NDA is a wonderful place

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
maafen:
Waste of scarce resources that should be spent on education, health care etc.

Yes....and by the time you live in a country where there is no Army......you will say the same thing from your UNRWA refugee camp somewhere near Yaounde!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
I was here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by mployer(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
It was really fun until bokoharam brought the reality embarassed
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by tsdarkside(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
chai,,,we have beautifull warrior-womans oohhhh.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by tsdarkside(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:

But the school is just too cold,moTtos are too cold,trainings too harsh,i would die if I come to this school,the school is very beautiful though,but looks like a yard of suffering and misery to me

what you want...this is the army.not some spa
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by newacca: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
celeron40:
Cadet training.
May God bless me with a male child smiley NDA!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by chikahenry(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
By God's grace I'll b hia very soon
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by sweetgala(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
celeron40:
Good decision..You can still go back for the DSSC.

I'm thinking of taking DSSC end of the year when I return to Nigeria. I've thought of the joining the British army and Irish forces but I'll rather go NA .

Known much of the process?
have a few uncles who are retired Majors and Lt General , Colonels and more connections
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by loomer: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
AND DEM SAY NIGERIA ARMY NO GET MIND.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Generaloluseye:
u are hereby sentenced to three months in the guardroom for this repeated military knowledge blunders. Plus six strokes of koboko every morning and evening
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Ahmeduana(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
celeron40:
The NDA was established in January 1964 as a reformation of the British runRoyal Military Forces Training College(RMFTC), which had been renamed the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) on independence. The military institution trains the officer corps of the Nigerian Army, Navy and Air Force. The initial class was only 62 cadets, and trainers were mostly officers in the Indian Army. The NDA grew to an all Nigerian training staff only in 1978. In 1981 itself began training bilateral training of foreign militaries. In 1985 the academy commenced offering undergraduate programmes to Military Officers In Training and now also currently offers post graduate studies both for Mscand Ph.Dfor both military and civilian students alike. The central mission remains the five year cadet officer training "Regular Combatant Course". As of 2008, its total cadet class is around 1500.
This thread will showcase the NDA through photos.
ENJOY gringringrin
HOPE YOU NO BE BOKO HARAM AGENT? WHY DID YOU UPLOAD OUTLAY AND INLAY OF THE FORCE ACADEMY? Hope you are deliberaly passing informations?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
freshness2020:
Wow...this will make one want to join τ̲̅ђe army..but wetin D̶̲̅ε̲̣y they there afterwards pass man pikin.

Lol!!!!! You r right. This is d only interesting part of it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by sweetgala(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015

Nope highest rank achieveable is field Marshall, but highest to date is a general (4star), Murtala moh'd, obasanjo, IBB, abacha, abdulsalam, alex ogomudia, agwai, azazi, etc are notable officers who have attained the rank of full generals (4 star) in the Nigerian army

In world history there have only been a few Field Marshalls , its reserved for the most senior army officer at a time of war or honourably designation
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
redsun:
It is full of privilege few that uses their position to exploit,not to fight and defend their country. That is why they chickened out for one armed bandits bokoram as if they are up against american marines.

Yeye people.

All hail the Idiot of the year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Engenuo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
I look forward to b a General in d Army somday . So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Bowaley17(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Since the Nigeria Navy no give us chance...i would love 2 try the NDA if i see chance ooo...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Engenuo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
I hope to b here someday. So help me God.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by free2naira: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Who no come no go know

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Engenuo:
I look forward to b a General in d Army somday . So help me God.
You want to be a general someday but i know u dont want to be war front someday undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
...and some pigs say Buhari is not educated! May Sango strike their bloody mouths !!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution / Nigerian States And What They Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.