Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

your candid opinion is needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / your candid opinion is needed (649 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ur Candid Opinion Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

your candid opinion is needed by Mortiano(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
my girlfriend claimed to love me but always run to her ex each time i rebuked her or try to correct her. Note: both guys separated of religious grounds. i'm kind of worried, because it is not meant to be so, there is no perfect relationship, alas, will she continue to seek asylum to him. she will tell me each time we quarrel, she will feel like going back to him. This is a guy she knows to well that they arent going to end up together. Recently she said, the guy want her back, but she wont leave me because the guy havent change on the religious ground, so my problem is what do this girl take me for, does she actually love me the way she claims. i love her but i dnt really want to be backup plan and i want to settle with her but she is putting up this childish act. please Nlers, whats your take on this
Re: your candid opinion is needed by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=Mortiano p Recently she said, the guy want her back, but she wont leave me because the guy havent change on the religious ground,[/quote] She doesn't want to go back cause the guy hasn't changed his religion? So what happens when he does so? Or what if she decides to convert to his religion? Sorry to say this, you're but a back up plan. Obviously, she loves him more than you. Be wise.
Re: your candid opinion is needed by Tymax(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
That is disrespectful. Ask her to go be with her ex since he is perfect. Rubbish. angry

So disrespectful.
Re: your candid opinion is needed by Mortiano(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
thanks anyway
Re: your candid opinion is needed by MizMyColi(f): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mortiano:
my girlfriend claimed to love me but always run to her ex each time i rebuked her or try to correct her. Note: both guys separated of religious grounds. i'm kind of worried, because it is not meant to be so, there is no perfect relationship, alas, will she continue to seek asylum to him. she will tell me each time we quarrel, she will feel like going back to him. This is a guy she knows to well that they arent going to end up together. Recently she said, the guy want her back, but she wont leave me because the guy havent change on the religious ground, so my problem is what do this girl take me for, does she actually love me the way she claims. i love her but i dnt really want to be backup plan and i want to settle with her but she is putting up this childish act. please Nlers, whats your take on this

Hi Dear smiley

I hate to be the harbinger of such news but then it is what it is:

You Sir, are actually a backup plan.
She's unconsciously making you go through emotional abuse.

She didn't separate from her ex as a matter of choice, and it is clear, how attached they are to eachother.

If you don't bear the brunt and let her go now, chances are that you will cry; "Had I known" in future.

If your measure of love for her can withstand the serial heartbreaks and disappointments to come, then, by all means, please stay put!

If not, BackOut and BeGone from her life.

You are someone's miracle.
You'll meet someone else, who'll love you for YOU.
#Hope
#Believe
Re: your candid opinion is needed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
I love this lady.
Re: your candid opinion is needed by balogundayo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mr man drop her nd find a wife or u'll regret ur life later... She just dey use u pass time..... Dazzal...
Re: your candid opinion is needed by Mprex(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oga, run for life.

You are a back up plan. The day she finds a common religious ground with her ex, she will go back to him and you will be left with regrets.

Let her go, it might hurt but you will certainly get over it
Re: your candid opinion is needed by Mortiano(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
the thing is that she keep on saying that she love me, that nothing will make her leave me and go back to her ex. that if she leaves me, na to get married b that, i kinda wonder which kind person b dat.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day / For The Ladies... / 20 Ladies Relationship Commandment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.