Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day (638 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by Princecalm(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Will you call it quit or still move on because of the love you have for her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by trisha01(f): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by sarmiie(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Barren Lord no!!!!
One of d main purposes 4 marriage is kids.. Take dt joy away n marriage becomes unthinkable.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by autofreak2020(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2014
this not a question, I shall quit immediately because everyday intimacy without fruit of the womb is extremely frustrating.
fcking is not like calabar soup.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by adexsimply(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2014
I'll go ahead with the marriage. Adoption is an option, isn't it? what if I can't father a child? then I can't find a woman for myself? abegi!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by Tallesty1(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Princecalm:
Will you call it quit or still move on because of the love you have for her.
I won't call it quits.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by kuinny: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2014
call it off? for Gods sake she dint create herself....how would u feel if u were impotent?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by Cholls(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=Princecalm post=28272037] call it quit quote]my brother there you have your answer cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2014
My reaction to the information would depend on it's 'nature'.

If the lady knew about her state without informing me, then I most likely would call it off.

If, however, she too was unaware of the situation then there will be no need to cry fowl.

I am open to adoption.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day by cisse7575(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
quitting relationship because of barrenness is a sign of a conditional love.

believe in God.

According to God Almighty and science, 99.9 % of women in the world are not barrens. there maybe some obstacles letting them get pregnant, I'm more than 100% sure that with the right procedures they will get pregnant. treated so many ladies and they are happy with their families (kids included)
for more info

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Tost / Do we Still have Gentlemen in our societies? / How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.