Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together (2098 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by cokacoola(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
I meet this girl 3months ago at the airport, we somehow got close that before i could kwn we started dating. She love me so very much and i even her too, even planning to carry her "go see mama" but am having one problem with her anytime am with her, she always fart( that kind fart that u wont hear the sound but smells badly). I have confront her many times but she says she does not know when she do it and that it happens anytime we are together.. Pls i need matured advice only
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
take it d way it is
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by AfricanApple(f): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
it seems her tummy is decaying going by your word 'anytime we are together', abeg go mama basira place place for them to give you correct agbo jedi

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Tallesty1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Change her mufflergrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Too much butterflies in her stomach whenever she's with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is a sure sign that she is comfortable around you, maybe you should try to be around her too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Sankabson(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin grin this just so funny Ehen! Well! She's a rare breed cos not every girl can be that free to fart in front of a Guy..Girls are always secretive but when they are madly in love with You,They can do just anything right in front of You... Just Love Her and Her Dog!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by greatmarshall(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oboy... You know why I call you "oboy"? Na because Sey you never grow up... Your girlfriend dey mess for you Na im you come create thread for NL begin talk about am...? Believe me, you're not mature, and maybe you no even love this girl... Let me tell you something, a girl like that is an open minded type, such girl can never hide secrets from you...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Descartes: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Democracy in action. The beauty of freedom of farting cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Exponental(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
there is love in sharing......
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by major466(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is this a joke? Ladies do not fart anyhow especially in front of a guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by IfyAwazie(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sankabson:
grin grin this just so funny Ehen! Well! She's a rare breed cos not every girl can be that free to fart in front of a Guy..Girls are always secretive but when they are madly in love with You,They can do just anything right in front of You... Just Love Her and Her Dog!
its not about being free. She said she does not know wen it happen. Meaning she can't contol it.

Always keep an air freshener beside u dats all.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by major466(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
greatmarshall:
Oboy... You know why I call you "oboy"? Na because Sey you never grow up... Your girlfriend dey mess for you Na im you come create thread for NL begin talk about am...? Believe me, you're not mature, and maybe you no even love this girl... Let me tell you something, a girl like that is an open minded type, such girl can never hide secrets from you...
You don talk am.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by greatmarshall(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
After all, you get anus... If you feel Sey she dey hammer you with too much "yansh missile", you too hammer am back but before you do am, go mama Chukwudi canteen go chop better beans porridge with custard...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Chrisdmeek(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Exponental:

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Sankabson(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
IfyAwazie:
its not about being free. She said she does not know wen it happen. Meaning she can't contol it.

Always keep an air freshener beside u dats all.
Ehenehen! All is Well Then!! Aunty Jelili be that Oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Udeme288(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
That's to say you are the one that triggers the fart....I'll also suggest the air freshener for life solution....hehehhe
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by marvelousabah(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Exponental:
grin grin grin grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by Udeme288(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Descartes:
Democracy in action. The beauty of freedom of farting cool

Lwkmd
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by mfm04622: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2014
I know many will scoff at my advice. Kindly tell her to see a doctor. There are drugs that can reduce it to a minimum. But I don't support self medication
Re: My Girlfriend Always Fart Anytime We Are Together by SStoneCCold: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
greatmarshall:
True if she does it intentionally. But if it is something she is unable to control, then I don't agree with your opinion here.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Crossing The Line? (photo) / 4 Hilarious Breakup Texts / How To Know You're A Real Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.