Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does (3121 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / When A Guy Tries To Get Your Attention By Walking Past You Several Times? / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by idu1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Medunah:

hmmm
lepa..............
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by idu1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
OohMpa:

The villager wey do you this thing wicked ooo

Your number dey signature
You dey follow 1000 girls
You dey complement shape wey no dey dp
You no sabi talk to woman . All your talk na "Sup" sad
And all these hours on Nl, face 2 face you never see let alone kiss

Very soon, you go ask babe "What's your LGA?"
Brother mi, isn't it obvious there's something wrong somehow somewhere someplace? sad

The Nl guys are willing to commit you into 28 days of dry fast without...Your mace of destiny for don dey swell up with all semën wey don pack up.

We'll keep praying, bro. angry

Ooh Mpa u want kill that boy?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Medunah: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
KingTom:

You dey here dey compare your fellow woman nyash ni undecided
undecided undecided
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Pdizzle(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
OohMpa you wicked o.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rokiatu...where re u?..Pls come out and Testify to this!!!
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by pussyeater(m): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2014
Rokiatu?... That bi.atch is over-rated!
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Medunah:

To me, rokiatu is better. Toolz is like a big chunk of fat, extra large, i wonder aw she will look when she is old. Rokiatu on d other hand is moderate.
thank you Jare babe I like tools thou, but am no where near that curves and don't even wanna be. I love the skin am in.

2 Likes

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by LASUITES(m): 4:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Punassy just dae hungry for d past 1 week
wat shud i do?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by MrCork: 4:55am On Oct 26, 2014
rokiatu:
thank you Jare babe I like tools thou, but am no where near that curves and don't even wanna be. I love the skin am in.

^^^cheatin on me again abi?....u berrra tellin those refugee loikin mofolik mugus to bakoff from ma woman!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by MrCork: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Akingbiz:
I have PM her several times but she does not want to attend to me. What have i done wrong.

. ...HEY... THER!!....see yor head like Stegomaya moooskito.

..can u afford her?...
...do u hav a job?
....u been to London?
...do u even hav more than one shoe?
...can u afford French suit?
...can u drove £28,000 (cash) range rover. Spot?
...can u afford to live in pekam?
....do u even loook like s Londoner ?

brother we respect u for the 25 failed attempt but pliss...leave ma woman alone! (no oofense)
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2014
MrCork:

^^^cheatin on me again abi?....u berrra tellin those refugee loikin mofolik mugus to bakoff from ma woman!! angry

MrCork:

. ...HEY... THER!!....see yor head like over grown baby squirrel...
..can u afford her?...
...do u hav a job?
....u been to London?
...do u even hav more than one shoe?
...can u afford French suit?
brother we respect u for the failed attempt but pliss...leave ma woman alone!
angry
lol comedian.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by MrCork: 5:36am On Oct 26, 2014
rokiatu:

lol comedian.

...kaiiiii...see rokiatu curves look like letter *S*....dyammm...wher the Vaseline at? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by idu1(m): 6:16am On Oct 26, 2014
MrCork:

...kaiiiii...see rokiatu curves look like letter *S*....dyammm...wher the Vaseline at? tongue
clown
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Danhumprey: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2014
OohMpa:

Brother mi, isn't it obvious there's something wrong somehow somewhere someplace? sad

The Nl guys are willing to commit you into 28 days of dry fast without...Your mace of destiny for don dey swell up with all semën wey don pack up.

LMAO!gringringringringrin gringrin
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by austine4real(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Akingbiz:
I have PM her several times but she does not want to attend to me. What have i done wrong.
u taste all those assets only u?
I salute u oo
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by FLAWLES(f): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2014
hmm
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Jaideyone(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2014
OohMpa:

wicked!!!
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by KingTom(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by honeyad(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2014
Some1 is already tired of the babe proktus... U dey here dey pm up and down... U deserve beating! U don chop? Better go hussle wella and u'll see the bitch pm u instead
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Fkhalifa(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2014
mr cocck rokiatu isn't light skinned na

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Akingbiz:
i can't believe some niggaz re damn senseless and foolish,so you killing yourself on punny you are not gonna eat,goddamnit nigga where did you keep your sense,if you ain't wearing your sense pls kindly wear it back and realise the shít you just did now.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op take dix advice...yu re a jst stalker nd yu seem desperate..na by force to reply yu
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rokiatu of all people,and she kon dey form for u join,if na me I go just die
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op you don enter one chance.

But come o na only you Waka come?
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin
Akingbiz:

Op even if she @rokiatu agrees to your dreams,the questions is.....Can you handle the load she is carrying ¿

Learnt her back assu generates 1500MW,capable to knock down 5000 men grin
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by skoloppy31(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
*Walks in with my Palito radio booming St Janet. .America swagger* brother ooooo omu lo so e Di idakuda, o pate ponran dede Obo lo do kari tan.
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yolo richommie is back.

Sarimah boo

Rokiatu .show ur face
.missmossy

Etc report asapy
Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
OohMpa:

hahaha. Funniest comment all day. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireneony I Want To Be Your Maga, Let Me Be Your Lover. / Learn These 5 Tricks To Make The Hardest Girl Fall For You. [with Illustrations] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.