Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) (9150 Views)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by yousee(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
All this digging up politician's pics is childish
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
idumuose:
His teeth is yellow due to intake of "something"
Simple english you cant even speak. "His teeth is yellow". kai
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
so who's the nairaland member I provoked or bullied? did I mention anyone's name?

Placing berem under ban won't put money in my pocket.She thinks she's clever.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by tomakint: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
I swear this Idumuose guy is a no-nonsense dude grin grin abeg free Tinubu's teeth till the D-day (Feb 15th, 2015) I no fit laff abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
Correct me mr english teacher.Is it my fault that Tinubu's teeth is yellow in colour?

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by talktimi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
Ok. His teeth na yellow grin

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
tomakint:
I swear this Idumuose guy is a no-nonsense dude grin grin abeg free Tinubu's teeth till the D-day (Feb 15th, 2015) I no fit laff abeg grin
His teeth would turn blue-black in shock on feb15 when the presidential results do not favour him.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
Can simple english change the colour of Tinubu's teeth?
i bu anu mpama.Njokugringrin grin

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by theassassin: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
the money Tinubu uses in maintaining his teeth can feed your entire miserable and wretched family for two decades. Remi Tinubu is not complaining .

Onye ara!
sharap woman

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
idumuose:

are your father's teeth any whiter?
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by theassassin: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
keep complaining about Tinubu's teeth while you ignore your own hygiene where you live.

mtscheeeew!
i say sharap or i will molest you in the asss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
yousee:
All this digging up politician's pics is childish
If you present yourself for any elective position today,you will be surprised that all comments
you made and all the people you abused when you were still in your mother's womb would be revealed.
Not only will your past be dug up,the colour of your poo would be revealed.The colour of your poo could also be yellow.
gringrin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
is your father's teeth any whiter?
you're going too far mentioning his father sef. ask him if his own teeth is better than that of Tinubu. from his pictures i have seen,too much of snake consumption has destroyed his own teeth.

grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by yousee(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
idumuose:

The colour of your poo could also be yellow.
gringrin grin

Choi! U b winch o. Na egusi wey I chop cause am cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by talktimi(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
question for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
theassassin:

i say sharap or i will molest you in the asss
bloodykiller,kedu ka imere? na me you wan molest? iji kwa ahu?
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Arysexy(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin grin angry grin angry grin angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thiefnube teeth is like "agaba masquerade " own. Choi! Any dentist in d house? Offer jagbajantis some oral tips w

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
I can sense you haven't taken your dinner.A hungry man is an angry mangringrin grin
Blame yourself and not me for your present state squalourgringrin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by theassassin: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
bloodykiller,kedu ka imere? na me you wan molest? iji kwa ahu?

YEAH am fully well thats why you need to SHUT UP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
idumuose:

I can sense you haven't taken your dinner.A hungry man is an angry mangringrin grin
Blame yourself and not me for your present state squalourgringrin grin
answer my question. Are ur father's teeth any whiter?
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
theassassin:

YEAH am fully well thats why you need to SHUT UP
lolz!

goodnight y'all! wink
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by 234GT(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
idumuose:
Even dentists have tried all the tricks in their books in order to turn Tinubu's teeth white.

Lagos state monthly allocation cannot change the colour if it's invested in Tinubu's teeth.

Guy, you get fight with Tinubu before?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Sunofgod(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
idumuose:

Some what of the topic - but has the ban on 'Bush Meat' been lifted? (as I'm looking forward to xmas)

I have 'Ose' stored. . . .
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
you're going too far mentioning his father sef. ask him if his own teeth is better than that of Tinubu. from his pictures i have seen,too much of snake consumption has destroyed his own teeth.

grin grin
I will be concerned only when the folks with whom i belong in the same camp believe those pictures are mine.
But as long as you and i and your other gang of liars,Lai mohammedists and Buharists are in the opposing side,i don't give a
hoot what you think you know about me cos you don't know nothing about me.I will always remain anonymous to your gang.You guys are
very dangerous.You are not called janja.weeds,boko haramis.t,and Lai mohammedists for nothing.

Your party logo says it all.
Umu ekperima,ndi uwa juru aju.

13 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
234GT:

Guy, you get fight with Tinubu before?
Tinubu is robbing lagos blind.Tinubu wants to molest Lagos to a state of coma

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
lolz!

goodnight y'all! wink
On your way to Ayilara street off ojuelegba roadgringrin grin

Ebele gi na eme m honestly

Onye muru gi gba aka nwagringrin grin

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
Don't involve my father that is enjoying his pension back home cos i don't want to involve your late father in this topic either.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
HugeCock:
Don't involve my father that is enjoying his pension back home cos i don't want to involve your late father in this topic either.
What an untimely death.Sorry bro.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by duni04(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Buhahahahah!
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:

What an untimely death.Sorry bro.
Ur father must be a ghost worker. Anyway...Still haven't answered my question. Are his teeth any whiter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Summons Baru & Shell Over Revocation, Re-award Of OML 13 / Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP / Peter Obi Increased Anambra Poverty Rate From 20% To 68% - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.