Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) (9373 Views)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by collynzo82: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:

I can sense you haven't taken your dinner.A hungry man is an angry mangringrin grin
Blame yourself and not me for your present state squalourgringrin grin
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Daluuzor(m): 12:08am On Oct 26, 2014
Tetracycline has been implicated as the main cause of permanent discoloration of teeth in humans. when this drug is administered to babies between 0-6 years, it colours their teeth ie leaving stains on their teeth. Maybe Oga at the top got the medication when he was much younger then coupled with some debauchery lifestyle.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by SeunEatsGARRI: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
so who's the nairaland member I provoked or bullied? did I mention anyone's name?

You provoke and bully me Berem!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Chai some people ehn
But do embezzlement leads to discoloration of teeths
I wonder hw Tinubu wife will be like if Tinubu welcome her by smiling. .. Even those that do take orijin, shepe , aale can boast of cleaner set of teeths

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by frankyychiji(f): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2014
Remi doesn't kiss him ever! She told me so
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by jmaine: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2014
JohnSno:
Lol, he should attend audition for Walking Dead as one of the zom.bies

Dang !!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
the money Tinubu uses in maintaining his teeth can feed your entire miserable and wretched family for two decades. Remi Tinubu is not complaining .

Onye ara!

You have taken this behaviour to a different dimension.Why do you have to involve someone's family.The only thing you've learnt living in Lagos is swearing and abuses.why madam.Time is coming when all these people you defend would apprehend you,tie you up and dispose you in the sewage,from Bihari,now tinubu to the one you wanted to Ffk so bad.You have big issues ma.
Why not recommend a good dentist to this man instead of watching him waste his money on quacks or why don't you advice Remi to cut down on that substance she pours in her cooking that messes up and discolours his teeth.

13 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by fyneboi79(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
the money Tinubu uses in maintaining his teeth can feed your entire miserable and wretched family for two decades. Remi Tinubu is not complaining .

Onye ara!
We have noticed ‎u undecided

But ‎u can learn how to get noticed by writing intelligent posts like the NL famous MizMyColi grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by DjAndroid: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:

Onye ara!

whether or not he is maintaining with all the money in the world, THE TEETH IS STILL BROWN!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2014
HugeCock:
Ur father must be a ghost worker. Anyway...Still haven't answered my question. Are his teeth any whiter?
The question of whether my father's teeth is whiter is irrelevant.My father's teeth is white,Tinubu's is yellow.

Hugecock,i am sure you are not colour blind to a point that you cannot differentiate between white and yellow.

Have a nice sunday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by iykepromotions: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
crazy headline! got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2014
gbosaa:

You have taken this behaviour to a different dimension.Why do you have to involve someone's family.The only thing you've learnt living in Lagos is swearing and abuses.why madam.Time is coming when all these people you defend would apprehend you,tie you up and dispose you in the sewage,from Bihari,now tinubu to the one you wanted to Ffk so bad.You have big issues ma.
Why not recommend a good dentist to this man instead of watching him waste his money on quacks or why don't you advice Remi to cut down on that substance she pours in her cooking that messes up and discolours his teeth.
Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:

The question of whether my father's teeth is whiter is irrelevant.My father's teeth is white,Tinubu's is yellow.

Hugecock,i am sure you are not colour blind to a point that you cannot differentiate between white and yellow.

Have a nice sunday morning.
its totally relevant. Aren't you talkin about another person's father? And one last piece of advice. Probably you're more than a decade older than me so for the love of God and your ppl act sensibly. Opening a thread condemning someone's teeth makes you look like a 12year old kid. Remember a f0ol at 40 is a f0ol forever. And by d way.....d singular for teeth is tooth. Take correction. Have a blessed sunday and remember to pay your tithe

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by redsun(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2014
It all points that he smokes a lot and he doesn't brush properly. Maybe he still uses chewing instead tooth brush and paste. And drinks too much agbo.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Lol...Sunflower teeth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Chubhie: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
What comic relief on our VP perhaps, President in waiting according to Dele. I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't here,and if I was here, I was
asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by 100Cents: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:
Having worked closely with Bola Tinubu for years,Obanikoro couldn't have lied about Tinubu possessing yellow teeth.
The picture below is a confirmation.

These thread is all about proferring solution for the possible cure of his teeth discolouration.
It also reveals the possible reasons why Tinubu's teeth is discoloured to an unimaginable proportion.

Please respect this old man.

Though I am Pro PDP, o don't subscribe to this..
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:

Onye ara!
What has Tinubu given to you that he is beyond reproach ?. All Nigerian politicians are worthless to me, Tinubu and the President included.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:

Onye ara!
calm down, ma'am
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Jesu,Tinubu resemble ghost 4 de pixs oooo. He must av ben eating Kolanut since his primary skul days. Does de wife kiss him wit dis kind teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by vivalavida(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Very soon,they will turn to the colour of zinc roofs in South West Nigeria
Very very soon

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2014
rafhell:
in don jazzy voice cool.doro teeth. doro yellow
cheesy cheesy grin embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by idumuose(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2014
You sound like someone who has been defeated.Ole!tithe collector
HugeCock:
its totally relevant. Aren't you talkin about another person's father? And one last piece of advice. Probably you're more than a decade older than me so for the love of God and your ppl act sensibly. Opening a thread condemning someone's teeth makes you look like a 12year old kid. Remember a f0ol at 40 is a f0ol forever. And by d way.....d singular for teeth is tooth. Take correction. Have a blessed sunday and remember to pay your tithe

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:

Onye ara!
Chai, berem, you're a liar. That teeth never saw common chewing stick in the last ten years.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:
You sound like someone who has been defeated.Ole!tithe collector
whatever you say grandpa. Just correct ur topic. Advise no be curse.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by vivalavida(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
Idumuose46:

Udoka continue to misyearn

U are from Imo state and yet u live in that same south 'waste'

Be very very very careful

However u got ma name is your fuckn bizness
We are here to develope South West Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by vivalavida(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Idumuose46:

Not only do I have your name, but I have all your details as well.

pics, address etc. U are an animal Udoka and ur mum must be so ashamed of u, we have her pics too

U are barking @ da wrong tree.
Thug of life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Court Frees Babalakin Over N4.7bn Fraud / Egbema People Of Imo/rivers State / Sovereign National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.