Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) (9132 Views)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by tomakint: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:

I will be concerned only when the folks with whom i belong in the same camp believe those pictures are mine.
But as long as you and i and your other gang of liars,Lai mohammedists and Buharists are in the opposing side,i don't give a
hoot what you think you know about me cos you don't know nothing about me.I will always remain anonymous to your gang.You guys are
very dangerous.You are not called janja.weeds,boko haramis.t,and Lai mohammed
Respect

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by vivalavida(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Idumuose46:

Ok I will call you out when the time is ripe.

Say hi to Nkemjika, Chindinma, Chiagozie and the rest

Keep looking @ ma FB. Paste my pix and even ur babe will send me a pm on nairaland. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Max24: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
the money Tinubu uses in maintaining his teeth can feed your entire miserable and wretched family for two decades. Remi Tinubu is not complaining .

Onye ara!
Tinubus money!!So, that's why you follow and defend him. It exposes the motive for ur posts on Nairaland. And u are one of the people posting on Nairaland to condemn corruption. Yorubas say that,"both a thief and he that shares in his loot are both thieves." Gods judgement is not only on thieving political class but also on the commoners who connive with them to deceive their likes after collecting crumbs from the corrupt politicians. [b]The corrupt men or women sustain themselves in power by setting the poor against the poor!! [/b]There might not be hope for Nigeria because the rich will always find some compromising youth and poor to use to frustrate and derail aspirations of revolution of all the other youth and poor.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by vivalavida(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Idumuose46:

Ya think?

Okies, like I said I will call you out the day we are ready to show it.

By the way funny looking wedding pics your parents got there

Last time i will give u a response. You are just seeking attention. Fool

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by tomakint: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2014
vivalavida:

Keep looking @ ma FB. Paste my pix and even ur babe will send me a pm on nairaland. Lol
You can imagine the kind of job Satan can offer a 46 year old mona monkey this cool Sunday grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
bloodykiller,kedu ka imere? na me you wan molest? iji kwa ahu?
See the kind challenge I dey find.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by vivalavida(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2014
tomakint:

You can imagine the kind of job Satan can offer a 46 year old mona monkey this cool Sunday grin grin

Nwanne, hapu anumanu ahu.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by collynzo82: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
tomakint:

Shameless old man, The most deported Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by BOAR: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Stuvpid thread created by a very dirty unkempt OP.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by samplegirl(f): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
the money Tinubu uses in maintaining his teeth can feed your entire miserable and wretched family for two decades. Remi Tinubu is not complaining .

Onye ara!

Pls what has justified this attack? Or am I missing something from the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
HugeCock:
its totally relevant. Aren't you talkin about another person's father? And one last piece of advice. Probably you're more than a decade older than me so for the love of God and your ppl act sensibly. Opening a thread condemning someone's teeth makes you look like a 12year old kid. Remember a f0ol at 40 is a f0ol forever. And by d way.....d singular for teeth is tooth. Take correction. Have a blessed sunday and remember to pay your tithe
When Tinubu stood in front of crowd and called Jonathan "A DRUNKEN FISHERMAN", hypocrites like didn't describe that as childish.
So unfortunate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
idumuose:
Having worked closely with Bola Tinubu for years,Obanikoro couldn't have lied about Tinubu possessing yellow teeth.

These thread is all about proferring solution for the possible cure of his teeth discolouration.
It also reveals the possible reasons why Tinubu's teeth is discoloured to an unimaginable proportion.

Gbam idumuose u re a pathetic fool. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all.
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by duni04(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by princesstemi(f): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
lonelydora:
Weed and Gworo teeth
shocked > grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
idumuose:
He had yellow teeth before he became governor.Dele Momodu can testify to it.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexuality Is NOT Un-African - The Evidence / 2019: Buhari To Collect Presidential Nomination Form Tuesday / Nnewi: Refuse Takes Over Major Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.