Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,204 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. (1430 Views)

Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by jaso1(m): 12:48am On Oct 26, 2014
This was a report by river state governor calling on all Nigerians to know secrete behind his fight with GEJ and his wife.
We all know that Nigeria is bankruptcy, more reason our graduates are been force to pay illegal N5000 for NYC service.
We know the country is broke which is more reason our jobless graduates were deceived into immigration job scam that killed many of them without compensation to their family. Sadly, the registration fees was never refunded.
This is calamity and a ridicule to corruption itself.
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by gtrust: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Kirikiri awaits Amaechi come 2015!!?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2014
gtrust:
Kirikiri awaits Amaechi come 2015!!?
and Alagbon awaits GEJ

7 Likes

Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by gtrust: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2014
bashydemy:
and Alagbon awaits GEJ

Historically, Presidents don't get jailed in Nigeria. Ask Buhari and Shagari.

Meanwhile, governors are known to have been jailed. Ask Alam, Deriye, Ibori, Kalu etc etc
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by vicadex07(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
gtrust:

Historically, Presidents don't get jailed in Nigeria. Ask Buhari and Shagari.

Meanwhile, governors are known to have been jailed. Ask Alam, Deriye, Ibori, Kalu etc etc

Don't worry, GEJ will be the first. Buhari is not going to repeat the same mistake he did with shagari come 2015
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by gtrust: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
vicadex07:

Don't worry, GEJ will be the first. Buhari is not going to repeat the same mistake he did with shagari come 2015

Buhari jailed Vice President Alex Ekwueme in kirikiri and gave President Shagari a presidential treatment.

You don't need to acknowledge that "mistake" for Buhari because Buhari is old enough to take responsibilities for his own actions!!!
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by gunuvi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
amaechi talks too much. he needs to read "the godfather" I pity him in 2015
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by jaso1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
gunuvi:
amaechi talks too much. he needs to read "the godfather" I pity him in 2015

Is that how your bible teach to respect your leader and disregard God?
First son of demon.
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by Samunique(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Amechi is under a spell, he's been hypnotized by the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OF NIGERIA.
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by Samunique(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Amechi is under a spell, he's been hypnotized by the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD OF NIGERIA.
He doesn't know what he's doing anymore.
Re: My Brother And His Wife Are Rogues, I Didnt Allow Them To Steal River Money. by gunuvi(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2014
jaso1:

Is that how your bible teach to respect your leader and disregard God?
First son of demon.
pastor satan. i am not ready to answer you.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Praises Gani Fawehinmi, Rubbishes Soyinka, Chukwumerije In New Book / The Crimes Of Buhari-wole Soyinka (MUST READ) / Rivers State Governor Is A Traitor ~ Dokubo Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.