Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? (6262 Views)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / My hubby want me to break my sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by beeevan: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
alexis007:
idiotic op...you dropped an overdose of love-portion in2 d pot the last time you cooked his food....that's why....and you ain't see nothing...he's gonna strip you unclad in public one of these days and have s.ex with you....

grin grin

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by egopersonified(f): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Op, hope no one knows you guys on nl, cos I dey fear some people.
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lacomus:
Women don't know what they want since prehistoric time
MY BROTHER THANK U.....
IF JONATHAN makes WOMEN WAHALA his SOLE AGENDA..,he wont still be able to make a headway ..
HER HUSBAND is now ALL OVER HER and she FROWNS...
WOMEN are defined by INDIAN OXFORD LEARNERS..as
....the BEINGS u just have to do WITH and can't do WITHOUT them...
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Lexusgs430: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wait till his eyes, legs and 3rd leg, starts straying outside.
You will run back to Nairaland to seek advise on how to woo him back!!!!!
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
tmtech:

Too much of everything is not good....the fact hat she is married to the man doesn't make her a sex obj.. Women are somewhat complex (psycologically)... For men, once you av an erection, you are good to go..but ladies, it may take abit more to get them to cloud 9... Not just grabbing, penetrating and c*mming...... Op, jst try to make him understand ur body chemistry and try initial it too whenever u are turned on, by that..... U are jst gonna keep smiling and ASK FOR MORE.... Peace

Nice answer...she isn't complaining, but the truth is that especially for an inexperienced woman, trying to explain to a man that she's not a light bulb that can turn on and off... She's wondering how she can be a partner in this love making and not the object of horniness. You know its a question of arousal...actually real men know its those little love messages throughtout the day... morning i'm going to give it to you tonight stares... the little bouquet at work during lunch time... when she gets home...they'll be ready to pounce on each other... Just because she's your wife it doesn't mean that the hunt is over... its just begun wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nashville:
The bible says a foolish woman destroys her own home with her own hands.

LOL! Sent you a PM

@OP: I think you should be very happy your husband is grabbing & touching cheesy

If you are not turned on during some of his grabbing sessions, tell him to take it slow/ engage in a lot of pre-intimacy before penetrating.

Keep enjoying his grabbing o! and also grab sometimes so you are not always at the receiving end without giving cheesy

It makes love circulate and you really can't keep grudges in such an atomsphere

Enjoy your home kiss
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by destante(f): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lmao see funny responses. grin
But serzly op, you have this kind of man and you are here complaining?
Its enough that he is all over you. Doesn't mean that you will yield every now and then. The attempts are what you should relish, abi it is until he starts to get all over other women before you stop complaining.? Nawa!
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some women are just insatiable.
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by iluvweed(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
You don't know what you've got until its GONE!.............. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Jerryolumide(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
MsJackson:
Is dis normal? I must not pass him front, he grabs me. God help me if i naked, i must collect, except i beg. He sees my boobs and losts it. Na so so running and dodging we dey do for house. It has not always been this intense, but nowadays i dont understand. Its fun sha, but is it normal? He says i should be happy because most married woman desire such. Its not like am angry, its just dt a woman's emotional make up is quite different from a man's. How una see am? Who is right between we two?
him dy chop wetin him pay 4 na
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Jerryolumide(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
sparklie:
Like seriously! U opened a thread for this!!! If the man was beating u now, u'll be screaming domestic violence, now he's being nice and loving u r still complaining abi na asking u dey ask.
How can we women ever be pleased or satisfied
Men, una dey try!
i love u already ma'am
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by simdam500(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2014
sparklie: Like seriously! U opened a thread for this!!! If the man was beating u now, u'll be screaming domestic violence, now he's being nice and loving u r still complaining abi na asking u dey ask.
How can we women ever be pleased or satisfied
Men, una dey try!
you see for yourself now cry
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by simdam500(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2014
I see the op as someone who get tired of something that happens consecutively... She not complaining as i've read through this thread, she just want a limit of everything but the bad part of it is that the hubby is doing all that probably because they are new in the marriage or his still having more than enough time to spend with his family which is very ok and every woman want...

By the time things turn around positively and he works late or he sees u got kids to attend to while he limit his hovering over u... Then we'll see who is enjoying or faking... But now op...

I'll say ENJOY HIS STYLE, FUN, ANYWHERE ANYTIME ANYHOW WHILE IT LAST
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Ilekokonit: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2014
MsJackson:
This is serious my friends. I notice he gets sad whenever i protest or playfully push him away. I try to make it up to him sha. By pulling him back. Dt ok?

Never push him away. Nothing saddens a man more than his love gestures thrown back in his face especially when he is trying his best to be monogamous.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by MsJackson: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2014
Lol. Lovely advice frm u all, tnx. I guess i gats value wat i got before...nothing go happen jor. Mr Efemena, am good nw, adaptation things. But why some girls beefing me? At least am being honest. I'll improve.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
MsJackson:
Lol. Lovely advice frm u all, tnx. I guess i gats value wat i got before...nothing go happen jor. Mr Efemena, am good nw, adaptation things. But why some girls beefing me? At least am being honest. I'll improve.

Mr? undecided
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Mamaflex(f): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mine is all over me too oooo. God help me. Its all good anyways. cheesy grin
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by Mamaflex(f): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
MsJackson:
Is dis normal? I must not pass him front, he grabs me. God help me if i naked, i must collect, except i beg. He sees my boobs and losts it. Na so so running and dodging we dey do for house. It has not always been this intense, but nowadays i dont understand. Its fun sha, but is it normal? He says i should be happy because most married woman desire such. Its not like am angry, its just dt a woman's emotional make up is quite different from a man's. How una see am? Who is right between we two?
Lol. Thought l'm the only one ooo. God help me. Its all good anyways. grin
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by proo212(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2014
I'm sorry MsJackson, are you for real?

grin

You knew this was coming grin
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by MsJackson: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Mr? undecided
aint you a guy?
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by MsJackson: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=proo212 post=27510895]I'm sorry MsJackson, are you for real?

grin
yeah baby am realer than d word itself, its d intensity of it dts d koko, obviously his libido is higher than mine, i gats catch up b4 express leave me
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
MsJackson:
Op, this lady right here would love to be in ur shoes now:
www.nairaland.com/1971475/what-denial-sex-almost-16
Re: Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? by proo212(m): 12:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Sadly you didn't get the joke... grin. Ms Jackson, the song by Outkast...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / Happy Children's Day! / Why Are Nigerian Men Killing Their American Nurses Wives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.