Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (283617 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by free2ryhme: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

off course! I will only compete with heavyweights.Infact let me make it a bit easier,if y'all can convice onila to join the contest, i'll bring it to y'all with style and swags. That's a promise.

Onila ?

That virgin tout what has she got to do with this any way ?

Shish
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by free2ryhme: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
iconize:

Vacuous crap.

Go roll tyres on the street
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Creamish(f): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
MadCow1:
[size=18]An Apple Kille Abacha and Made Adam Sin... [/size]

All we need now is the [size=25pt]GRACE[/size] of God..

Endorsed by me!

#TeamTemigracie #TeamRokiatu grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Creamish:

Luv ur DP....now i think im gonna add u to my campaign list. grin

#TeamRokiatu
#TeamTemigracie
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lilyjane:
I nominate VIVLY
She's already in the contest.

You can head over to the campaign thread and support #TeamVivly smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Creamish(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss right back at ya babes! wink

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
iconize:

Seems like you want me to trash you the way I did to you some weeks back. Please, for your own good, behave or ama deactivate your account with some thrashing.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Creamish:

kiss kiss kiss right back at ya babes! wink

My first crush ever. It has been a while. I hope you are good?

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Creamish(f): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
hifaif:

My first crush ever. It has been a while. I hope you are good?

Im good dear Thanks!!!

BTW... Im campaigning for Rokiatu & Temigracie & I'd like ur vote for them.

Mucho gracias! wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by slimzypink(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
alas I saw a fine girl among the contestant... Angelamina. same name wit my yunga sis too..i wud vote for her so vote for her
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure m_oron!

This god-accursed moronic t_wat that was blinded, owned, outshined and taken to the cleaners by his God, Iconize, still has the guts to talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin

For your own good, don't make me lose my rage. Hifaif's burial

Eyah, words of a bitter man. I am so sorry for beating the hell out of you that day. I am usually a gentleman. Didn't know what came over me that made me do that to your ego.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Creamish:

Im good dear Thanks!!!

BTW... Im campaigning for Rokiatu & Temigracie & I'd like ur vote for them.

Mucho gracias! wink

embarassed Already promised to give my vote to another contestant. I am sorry, sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Creamish(f): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
hifaif:

embarassed Already promised to give my vote to another contestant. I am sorry, sweet.

Yeah well i think ur entitled to more than 1 vote so just incase that rule applies this time, its Rokiatu & Temigracie!

Thnx. smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Creamish:

Yeah well i think ur entitled to more than 1 vote so just incase that rule applies this time, its Rokiatu & Temigracie!

Thnx. smiley

You welcome. If it applies, I will vote for them then.

3 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by KingTom(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Looolz..beg well na grin
***Falls on the floor with well starched white agbada***
Badosky lala badooo lee we are begging we are crying we are calling
"All we are saying is contest Miss nairaland"
#Team Idowuogbo must contest for Miss Nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by remsonik(f): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
#teamrokiatu
#teamtemigracie
#teamvivly
#teamrozzay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Creamish(f): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

***Falls on the floor with well starched white agbada***
Badosky lala badooo lee we are begging we are crying we are calling
"All we are saying is contest Miss nairaland"
#Team Idowuogbo must contest for Miss Nairaland grin grin grin

Lolz...if Idowuogbo contests, il post a bikini pixs of me! cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by KingTom(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Creamish:

Lolz...if Idowuogbo contests, il post a bikini pixs of me! cheesy
Idowuogbo badooooo abeg contest na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by DelightedHepzy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
For the very first time, I want to nominate an embodiment of beauty coupled with brain. Please show your support for

www.nairaland.com/joelenesleek

#Teamjoelenesleek

Check her out. She is simply sheen.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by anonymousjuju1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
I wish all the contestants goodluck. So much beautiful ladies. Its gonna be a tough one i guess.

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by zyzxx(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
MadCow1:

Huh?!

Abacha did not have Grace, if not he would still be alive.. angry

Are you sure you know Abacha at all?!

Adam... He ate an Apple.. Look what that has done to Us.

Jesus died so we can have Grace.. So vote TemiGracie.
pastor madcow cheesycheesycheesycheesy u sabi bible ooo
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
mizmycoli :

lirusehn
Hi,
Y'know, you're one of the NLers I secretly admire on here.
But spewing something like this.......
Dude! You're prolly not aware of the ruckus and hullabaloo, this might
create?
Just so you can prove a point (from your own perspective)?
Stop please.
Because, as it stands now......everyone is a suspect.
Including you.
As it stands now, your allegations are baseless, except of course you
provide admissible proof.
Why unwittingly ruin the fun others are having?
Or is this a smear campaign tactic?
One advice (if you'll heed)
If you notice such discrepancies next time, mail the judges, with proof
of course.
You can be sure they'll do the needful.
Wisdom is profitable to direct dear - in all things - even on Nairaland.

i wuz initially going to expose the person buh Ave choSen to lerit go sinz it'z juz for the fun of it and besides people wud think am only doing it cuz am not in her team not to talk of the 'ill-mannered nature' of some aclaimed judges.

I need yu to get thiz!!! Under no pretext wud i juz call My God'z name in vein.

All be good. Keep tha Nice work going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
lirusehn:

Park well. No one is using stolen picture.
Don't spoil the fun with your sadism.
You prolly craved for an attention.

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
VickyyB:

Park well. No one is using stolen picture.
Don't spoil the fun with your sadism.
You prolly craved for an attention.

attention??

I swear Joke aside none of you guyz is worth my time. smiley #NoForming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by PastorAlfa: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
lirusehn:

attention??

hahahahahahaha funny bt true cheesycheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
PastorAlfa:
hahahahahahaha funny bt true cheesycheesy

Omo muie sie eviano kosa mianibvo smiley
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
lirusehn:

attention??

K. I sensed your frustration when you started abusing everybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.