Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (291055 Views)

Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by ottentick(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2008
Watch the sunset together.

Whisper to each other.

Cook for each other.

Walk in the rain.

Hold hands.

Buy gifts for each other.

Roses.

Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.

Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.

Write poetry for each other

Hugs are the universal medicine.

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.

Give random gifts of flowers/candy/ poetry etc.

Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Do not lie.

Spend every second possible together .

Look into each other's eyes.

Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

When in public, don't flirt with each other.

Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.

Buy her a ring.

Sing to each other.

Always hold her around her hips/sides.

Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.

Dance together.

Let your girl fall asleep with her head in your lap.

(It looks real cute)

Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.

Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes

Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.

Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.

Remember your dreams and tell her about them.

Always tell her how pretty she looks.

Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.

Be Prince Charming to her parents.(Brownie Points)

Brush her hair out of her face for her.

Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)

Go to church/pray/ worship together.

Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.

Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.

Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.

Make sacrifices for each other.

Really love each other, or don't stay together.

Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.

Love yourself before you love anyone else.

Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

Dedicate songs to them on the radio.

Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

Stand up for them when someone talks trash.

Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say,

"Sweet dreams."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by sexyLeamon(f): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2009
some of those are quite romantic

1 Like

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by richo2: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2009
how the hell is falling asleep on the phone together romantic?

3 Likes

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Gentlelady(f): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2009
Very nice. Thanks.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by xynerio(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2009
Watch the sunset 2geda, whisper to each other, Interesting. And at the end she will store ur name as customer care.

9 Likes

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by kachiside: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
i don't like that aspect of falling asleep on the phone. Nice one though
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by kachiside: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
Nice one though, i mean the 49 or so romantic things,
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
Great Job Pal. cheesy wink
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
Watching the sunset by myself is very romantic grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by debest1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
Take her shopping, that beats everything else man,

3 Likes

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
Taking long walks on the beach at night by myself is also romantic cheesy
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by debest1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2009
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend
« #10 on: Today at 12:35:54 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking long walks on the beach at night by myself is ,
No it aint romantic if it's by yourself is it? The idea of romance is 2 people sharing their feelings and everything else,
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by bluespice(f): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol iice ur on a diff level

@ topic, lol grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
debest1:

« #10 on: Today at 12:35:54 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taking long walks on the beach at night by myself is ,
No it aint romantic if it's by yourself is it? The idea of romance is 2 people sharing their feelings and everything else,

You wouldn't understand. . . wink

@bluespice grin cheesy
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by ikmoore2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2009
Nice one though!!

But the most romatic thing is to take them to shopping spree and spend ur past kobo,cent or even cedis grin grin

And they will save your name in their phone as Customer care, Actually we men(some) are customer cares; they (gals) are our customer and we take care of them
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by debest1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2009
You wouldn't understand. . .

@bluespice
please enlighten me, lol or is this lone walk a ploy to meet up with somene lurking in the dark,
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by biola44: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
when it doesnt involve customer n customer care
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
debest1:

You wouldn't understand. . .

@bluespice
please enlighten me, lol or is this lone walk a ploy to meet up with somene lurking in the dark,

From your descriptions. . .you wouldn't understand ooo smiley
It's a mental/physical/emotional in harmony with nature kind of thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by debest1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
cool
From your descriptions. . .you wouldn't understand ooo
It's a mental/physical/emotional in harmony with nature kind of thing
I see, now am well enlightened, it must be really turn you on; those lonely looney walks cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
As usual that one flew over cheesy

Why do i even bother? undecided grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by debest1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2009

« #20 on: Today at 12:45:05 PM »

As usual that one flew over

Why do i even bother?

Ha ha ha
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by eyonigger(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
Now i got another clue. iice is not trusted, how can u be walking alone alongside the beach at night and call it Romantic?

She is a laydee  from the marine world, her marine husband is supposedly the partner that she shares that Romantic walk with.

@poster, there are some things I would not share with my gurl.

Saying I love u would only come outa my name 1nce in a month. Say that too much to ma gurl, then I can kiss my relationship goodbye.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
Ahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by dyne87: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
so i would definately list this as 50 things to let your boyfriend/girlfriend know you care not exactly things to do with them. oh btw. grats on the copypasta op. i've seen this list 3 times already in the ten minutes of searching for romantic ideas to actually go and do with my gf.

EDIT: if you google your title almost every page thats listed has this EXACT list. love your originality man
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by rukyayos(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
OK but u 4got 1 tin <pay her BILLS>
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by rohdiah(f): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
iice:

You wouldn't understand. . . wink

@bluespice grin cheesy

what the hell is customer care u are referring to but it seem u are one of the customer care. pls expandite on the word customer care or it mean MTN customer care service. reply urgently.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by iice(f): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2010
Have you lost your bloody marbles? grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by aniscoblue: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2010
can some one also do all this with his husband grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by oneuniquemind(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Give her d bleepin of her life
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by oneuniquemind(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Give her d bleepin of her life.
Re: 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend by shadshadyz: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
ottentick: Watch the sunset together.

Whisper to each other.

Cook for each other.

Walk in the rain.

Hold hands.

Buy gifts for each other.

Roses.

Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you're together.

Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.

Write poetry for each other

Hugs are the universal medicine.

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.

Give random gifts of flowers/candy/ poetry etc.

Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Do not lie.

Spend every second possible together .

Look into each other's eyes.

Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

When in public, don't flirt with each other.

Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.

Buy her a ring.

Sing to each other.

Always hold her around her hips/sides.

Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.

Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.

Dance together.

Let your girl fall asleep with her head in your lap.

(It looks real cute)

Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.

Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes

Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.

Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.

Remember your dreams and tell her about them.

Always tell her how pretty she looks.

Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.

Be Prince Charming to her parents.(Brownie Points)

Brush her hair out of her face for her.

Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)

Go to church/pray/ worship together.

Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.

Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.

Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.

Make sacrifices for each other.

Really love each other, or don't stay together.

Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.

Love yourself before you love anyone else.

Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.

Dedicate songs to them on the radio.

Fall asleep on the phone with each other.

Stand up for them when someone talks trash.

Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say,

"Sweet dreams."

O ga OH! All this hungry nigerian boys that are not romantic, can they do any of these?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.