Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) (4398 Views)

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Buhari vs Jonathan, Check out the Difference
(1) ANARCHY:
* Buhari: "2015 'll be bloody" - Buhari
* GEJ: "My political Ambition not worth any
Nigerian's blood" - GEJ
(2) ELECTION RIGGING:
Buhari: " Any political party that complain of
election
rigging are those parties that lack the
resources to
rig".......Gen Buhari (Jan,1984).
*GEJ: "I set the stage for free and fair
elections by
constituting an electoral commission
comprising of
Nigerians with impeccable
credentials for firmness and incorruptibility."
GEJ(September 17, 2010)
(4) CORRUPTION:
* Buhari: Accused of Stealing $2.8billion.
Jailed Fela for calling him thief. Money later
found in his London Bank account
*GEJ: Set up auditing firm to probe NNPC for
an alleged missing fund. Did not harass his
critics
(5) ARROGANCE & INTOLERANCE:
* Buhari: "Nigerians are useless. Nigerians are
senseless. Nigerians are indicipline "-
Gen Buhari 1984.
¤Banned Muslim leaders from traveling
abroad.
¤Kidnapped and drugged Umar diko for
revealing his involvement in coup plot.
¤Jailed his critics.
*GEJ: Everybody criticed him, No problem.
(6) INFRASTRUTURE:
Buhari: Stopped Lagos state goverment from
constructing a Metro rail in 1983. Told
lagosians "he doesn't care a d**n" about their
Rail project.
*GEJ: Built fully Air conditioned fast train for
Lagosians.
(7) ECONOMY
* Buhari: Increased Nigeria externel debt by
$3billion in just 1 years. Drove up Inflation by
41% , one of the worst in the history of
Nigeria. His economic policy led to many
job losses, closure of companies and massive
migration of Nigeria's professional to countries
like Saudi arabia and Europe.
*GEJ: Met inflation at 15%, brought it below to
9%
(coolWELFARE:
Buhari: Cut
allowance of lecturers in 1984
leading to brain drain.
GEJ:Jonathan increased their pay
(9)EDUCATION:
Buhari: In 2 years Buhari spent in power he
didn't build a single university and Almajiri
school.
GEJ:Jonathan built 12
Universities in his first 2 years
MORE COMING SOON...

#buhariwillfail

GEJ till 2019

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Buhari for President 2015-2023

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Adetula1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
wow... nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by boombay(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
this op can lieundecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Keneking:
Buhari for President 2015-2023

no harm in dreaming you FOOL

GEJ till 2019 or

to your tent oh Isreal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
this op can lieundecided
then prove me wrong you myopic mugu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
this op can lieundecided

Where did he lie?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
gboss4sure:

Where did he lie?
ask am. let all buhari e-fools come and counter what i said or let them forever fall with the failure in chief of their master buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:
ask am. let all buhari e-fools come and counter what i said or let them forever fall with the failure in chief of their master buhari
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by boombay(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:
then prove me wrong... i'm a myopic mugu

source?undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by ba7man(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Considering the number of people that died during GEJ's administration due to his incompetence.

The large amount of corruption and looting of the nation under GEJ's administration.

The various unpunished cases of high profile corruption under GEJ's administration.

The increase in oil theft.

The international ridicule GEJ and his wife has brought upon this country.

The unearthing and pardoning of past criminals by GEJ's administration.

I'll go with Buhari.......Nigerians still need a Military whip to put them in line.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:

source?undecided
check your history books, the head of states history,wikipedia,etc.

i dont give fools souce rather they sought it out themselves

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
ba7man:
Considering the number of people that died during GEJ's administration due to his incompetence.

The large amount of corruption and looting of the nation under GEJ's administration.

The various unpunished cases of high profile cases of corruption under GEJ's administration.

The increase in oil theft.

The international ridicule GEJ and his wife has brought upon this country.

The unearthing and pardoning of past criminals by GEJ's administration.

trying hard to cover-up for his master.

mr man GEJ is the best president in Nigeria ever.

Gej till buhari dies of heart attack

I'll go with Buhari.......(I'll add more later).

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
JONATHAN 2010-Date
DR. GOODLUCK EBELEMI JONATHAN

ECONOMY
1. Nigeria Debt profile was cleared by the Obasanjo Administration. As at September 2010(6 Months After Jonathan ascended to power), Nigeria's Debt was $4.53 billion. As at today, Nigeria's debt stand at $66.99 billion. Yet The country still suffers High Unemployment rate and relatively lack of Infracstructure.
2.The inflation rate in Nigeria was recorded at 8.30 percent in July of 2014
3. Nigeria import-Export ratio stand at 97%-3% in favor of Import
4. Under Jonathan, Hoarding, Black market, selling above approved price eg Fuel, Gas, Kerosene etc and all.

CORRUPTION:
1. Ministers Stella Odua is walking a free woman despite Her 1ndictment by Presidential Committee, Senate Committee, HoReps on the N260m bullet proof cars. She's even aspiring for the Senate.
2. Corrupt convict Alamesiegha was pardoned in less than 8 years after his conviction for corruption by the Administration
3. Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Dizieani Maduekwe and other Subsidy THIEVEs 1ndicted by Presidential Panel and Parliamentary Panel for billions of DOLLAR fraud, are walking scot free..Coincidentally, Maduekwe is the Petroleum Minister and Chairman of NNPC and Ifeanyi Ubah is the leader of TAN Group Campaign-that advocated for Jonathan's reelection.
4. Alleged Corrupt Officials in the ruling and opposition parties are walking scot free. Some of them have corruption case withdrawn by the Government eg Presidential allies Fani Kayode and Mohamed Abacha. Some have their conviction upturned for "flimsy" reasons.eg Olabode George.
5. despite the High corruption in every sector, NO HIGH PROFILE conviction has been made by the administration.
6. The President Publicly said "Stealing Is Not Corruption"
7. $20b is allegedly missing from the treasury. Though the Finance Minister refuted the claim but admited that "about $10b is unremitted"

INSURGENCY
1.The Government Inherited Boko-Haram sect...After they were initially contained by the Yar Adua's Administration. under the watch of this government, scores have dies prematurely by the sect, towns, villages and communities captured. Military Personnel demotivated, some refused posting, majority complaining of inadequate weapons and ammunitions. over 6000 Nigerians have been killed. Hundreds kidnapped, infamous of the kidnap is the CHIBOK KIDNAP of over 200 school girls.
2. Militants and Not Naval Personnel are incharge of our waterways in the creeks earning Billions on monthly basis. Oil Bunkering is still common and shortchanging the treasury.

OTHER SECURITY
1. Robbery, Rituality, BABY FACTORY, Advanced Fee Fraud, "One Chance" is a common menace.
2. Political motivated thuggery, street thuggery is not uncommon.

PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
The Government Promised 4 NEW Refineries in 2012 and upgrade of existing ones. Till DATE nothing has changed. Fuel Subsidy Import Bill stands at N1trn.

THE PRESS
The Government SIgned the Freedom of Information Bill into Law, which is plausible. But Cases of Military harrassing Pressmen and journalists on daily basis, That the Committee to Protect Journalists on August 22, 2014Warned of dire consequences should the infringement persist.(One begins to wonder the sincerity in the FOI law).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
BUHARI 1983 Dec- 1980 August
ECONOMY
Inherited a dwindling economy,
1. Paid of $50m loan within few days of assumption and cleared the country's debt
2. Reduced Inflation from 23% to 3.21% within 20months.
3. Nigeria's GDP by Purchasing Power Parity was $941.2, it Grew by 8.56 %
3. Refused to devalue the Naira
4. curbing imports of needless goods, curtailing oil theft and using counter trade policy to barter seized illegally bunkered crude oil for needful goods like machineries, enabling it to export above its OPEC quota.
5. Under Buhari, Hoarded Goods were Sold at prices below market.

CORRUPTION:
1. Senator Sabo Bakin Zuwo, The Civilian Governor of Kano State was jailed for 300Years because $4.5 million was said to be found "stacked up" in Zuwo's home when it was searched by the new military government. He died in 1989
2. Vice President Alex Ekwueme was jailed of corruption. Stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at his home
3. Fmr Bendel Governor Ambrose Alli was jailed for 100years for misappropriating funds belonging to Bendel State to the tune of N983,000. The Money was meant for road project but he donated it to his Party. He was later freed when Sir Gabriel Igbenedion paid fine to the Government.
4. A total of 4000 exGovernment officials submitted themselves to be tried for Corruption.Over 600 were Jailed Convicted and Jailed.
5. Many High profile Government officials, Businessmen, foreigners were jailed for one corrupt practice or the other.
6. Political office Holders, Businessmen, Contractors, civil servants and many others shunned corruption like a Plague

INSURGENCY
1. Maitatsine Group founded by Maitatsine Marwa, a Koranic scholar, rejected the hadith and the sunnah and regarded the reading of any other book but the Koran as paganism raised its head in 1979 during the Administration of President Shehu Shagari after he was contained by the Murtala and Obasanjo Administrations. Maitatsine spoke against the use of radios, watches, bicycles, cars and the possession of more money than necessary. Churches, Market, Police Formations, Government buildings etc was attacked leaving over FIVE thousand dead btw 1979 and 1981 (including Maitatsine).The Group moved to Kano, Borno, Kaduna, Gombe and environs. Over 4,000 people died(65% were insurgents). Buhari Crushed the Insurgency COMPLETELY within 16months. The 2i/c fled to Cameroon and was arrested in 2004.

OTHER SECURITY
1. There was high rate of armed robbery during Shagari's regime. Buhari stepped it, brought an end to armed robbery.
2. Introduced NURTW to checkmate "One Chance" and subsequently brought law and order.
3. Drug traffikers were executed.

PETROLEUM INFRASTRUCTURE
1. As NNPC Chairman, He was the man that Initiated and signed the construction contract of the existing Warri and Kaduna refineries. Two of the ONLY 3 Refineries In Nigeria. As at that time, Nigeria had just 1 Refinery-Portharcourt Refinery, established in 1965.

THE PRESS
He Instituted decree 2 and Decree 4 that was aimed at gaging the Press and Banned street protests. This is his only low but he was honest in his actions.

N/B: I deliberately refused to including Road Projects and others so as not to make it too bulky and boring.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by ba7man(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

I would hav started a discussion with you but today is my "Anti-ret@rds day".

Enjoy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
barcanista:
JONATHAN 2010-Date

this mugu don come

hey mr barcabastard i did a research and find out that buhari has many attrocities he commited yet today he is parading himself as a saint and vultures like you are behind him.

but all i know is GEJ till 2019

or

to your tent oh Isreal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
ba7man:
I would hav started a discussion with you but today is my "Anti-ret@rds day".

Enjoy.

you are not worth my engagement because to me bastards like you are just irrelevant so dude

go and blaze in hades

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by kestolove95(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
buhari for life

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by theassassin: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
kestolove95:
buhari for life
afer reading the above and you still say this trash that means you deserve noting but death

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
You did no research my friend. All your points are same old beer-parlor.
theassassin:

this mugu don come
hey mr barcabastard i did a research and find out that buhari has many attrocities he commited yet today he is parading himself as a saint and vultures like you are behind him.
but all i know is GEJ till 2019
or
to your tent oh Isreal

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by boombay(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

i dont give fools like me souce rather they sought it out themselves
I've not said say anything bad .. you have started insulting me.... people like you are Just worthless as a local twerpundecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by boombay(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
theassassin:

i dont give fools souce rather they sought it out themselves
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sai buhari till 2050!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
grayht:
Sai buhari!
Long Live the General as he prepares to take Charge of Aso Rock in 2015

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
(7) ECONOMY
* Buhari: Increased Nigeria externel debt by
$3billion in just 1 years. Drove up Inflation by
41% , one of the worst in the history of
Nigeria. His economic policy led to many
job losses, closure of companies and massive
migration of Nigeria's professional to countries
like Saudi arabia and Europe.
*GEJ: Met inflation at 15%, brought it below to
9%

Silly lies.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by omenka(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jonathan Vs Others: spot the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by jcflex(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
B-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S:
It was mentioned at Rivers state rally.

Amaechi: He (Goodluck Jonathan) says he is your brother and the "Hausaman" is your enemy. Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals in PH? IBB and Abacha.

Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.

Who built Bonny LNG? IBB.

Who established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar'adua.What has he (Jonathan) done for you? The crowd answered "Nothing".

Tell me one original project "Nothing". No, tell me even half. LOLIn attendance were dignitaries such as Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Kwankwaso (Kano state gov), Rochas Okorocha (Imo state gov), Kwara state governor, the APC national chairman, some Senators and Members house of Reps as well as other key personalities.

The rally witnessed one of the largest crowds in the history of Rivers States!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by OtunbaJega: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by heavenmade(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Your moniker says it all-assassin. Hiredkiller doing his job

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by heavenmade(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan Vs Others: spot the difference.
obviously jonathan's direction Is different.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) by AMINU4(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
op, talk as if dis govt has impact any meaningful effect in his life.
sai buhari 2015.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN / Check Out Toyota Nigeria's New Price List For 2017 / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.