Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends (9416 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / My Babes Now Finding Out That I'm Not Serious With Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
They say these girls, the very serious ones - no longer wear provocative dresses and hang around hotels, restaurants, and bars to meet men, they've gone a stepper further.
Below are some of the things they do now...
1. They become members of high class gyms in
hopes of meeting big men there
2. They attend big churches they know rich men
attend
3. They attend weddings of really rich people
hoping to meet really rich men there
4. They hustle to find money to travel business
class so they can meet men at the business
lounge and inside the plane
5. They look for money to join rich men leisure
clubs like Boat club, Ikoyi club etc.
source:LIB

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Danhumprey: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Adonbilivit!shockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Harmvirus(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Danhumprey:
Adonbilivit!shockedshocked
ask your chick...have you ever asked why she attends celebrity weddings uninvited? dont fall prey to their tricks o. your last name should serve as a reminder always. #sorry for mentioning ur chick sha but vexing is allowed

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Atk01(f): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
smiley But seriously, all the money spent 'hustling' is enough to do something sensible for them. Anyway, all na investment.

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by LaurelP(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wat abt Facebook

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by 3coins(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
girls meet rich men online mostly

Source: common sense

2 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
3coins:
girls meet rich men online mostly

Source: common sense
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by egopersonified(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nairalanders, teaching the ignorant and innocent bad lessons since 2005.

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
The quest for the maga continues...

Those money they spend 'cornering' the 'men them' ought be spent on ventures that'll be profitable to them on the long run without having their bodies meddled in.. Them gurls have got fish brains. Little wonder their only ambition is to lay hold of a guy from whom they will reap what they soweth not.

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol

This is funny...

Everybody sha wan get this money... Even with the crook-est method
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by philantoxx(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
hahahaha
no wonder!! always see dis girl in every wedding.
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by FLAWLES(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
bet Y naw *Xposed*
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by karmaleon: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
They come to Nairaland land; create a profile, upload the best side view selfie outta a 1000 shots/filters and become talkatives to draw the attention of rich folks like us to check out deir profile....

Can I call names? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by raquel23(f): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Funny thread cheesy
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Tymax(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
karmaleon:
They come to Nairaland land; create a profile, upload the best side view selfie outta a 1000 shots/filters and become talkatives to draw the attention of rich folks like us to check out deir profile....

Can I call names? grin grin grin
grin Mention them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Glowstone(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
[size=16pt]And i ask, Bro why are you this mean?? Why are you frustrating their lives, bro what did dis ladies did to you that warrant all this...[/size]

[size=20pt]Bro why you dey cast them, why you wan spoil their business abi business or firm, why you wan spoil their market,
you no no say nah pesin business be that[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Adonbilivit abeg which kind casting thread you create so ? Shebi them say where person dey work na dia e go choooooop... Ladies bin have been using crook-iest method to attract rich men since 1856 tongue

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by MrCork: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
They say these girls, the very serious ones - no longer wear provocative dresses and hang around hotels, restaurants, and bars to meet men, they've gone a stepper further.
attend

.....u sound like those nigerian idol reject..so wot if they like money......so wot if they join gyms/clubs to meet rich men...isnt that what networking is all about?

......bro please STOP nagggging ...gadeeemit.
angry

5 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Rapsainot(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
I just wanna comment but I've got nothing too say. undecided
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
All these are not new tricks... I thought i would see the latest tricks

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by clean2: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrCork:

.....u sound like those nigerian idol reject..so wot if they like money......so wot if they join gyms/clubs to meet rich men...isnt that what networking is all about?

......bro please STOP nagggging ...gadeeemit.
angry
it is not my write up. i acknowledged the source. i am light skinned bro..be cool about this

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Adonbilivit abeg which kind casting thread you create so ? Shebi them say where person dey work na dia e go choooooop... Ladies bin have been using crook-iest method to attract rich men since 1856 tongue
hehe...i just want guys to watch out for wolves in sheeps' clothing
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by MrCork: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
it is not my write up. i acknowledged the source. i am light skinned bro..be cool about this

...light skin guys are usualy g@y....bro its never about light skin guys..

.....IT'S ALL ABOUT LIGHT SKIN FEMALES!!!
angry

5 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
MrCork:

...light skin guys are usualy g@y....bro its never about light skin guys..

.....IT'S ALL ABOUT LIGHT SKIN FEMALES!!!
angry
i disagree with you. lets not derail the thread though.

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by sweetrace(f): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Of course, ladies should not join gyms since they don't need to work out. Keeping fit is only for guys. Any female who dares to still be single must have a nefarious motive when she shows up in a gym. In fact, all gyms must restrict their membership to guys only. As for weddings, woe betide a single girl who is from an affluent home or who has rich friends. Imagine the effrontery of a single girl socializing with the rich. Being single must be a synonym for being broke. That would also explain why females can't afford to travel by first class. They must be banned from traveling by business class. Op, maybe single ladies should be made to travel with the luggage. Maybe then, you'll be convinced that they're not after your rich bottom. Go make some money, so that your vacuous mind will be able to deal with your insecurities.

3 Likes

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by ireneony(f): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
wow op this is nice, op u know say na the kind environment wen u de na e de attract some set of people, so I don't really them

1 Like

Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
sweetrace:
Of course, ladies should not join gyms since they don't need to work out. Keeping fit is only for guys. Any female who dares to still be single must have a nefarious motive when she shows up in a gym. In fact, all gyms must restrict their membership to guys only. As for weddings, woe betide a single girl who is from an affluent home or who has rich friends. Imagine the effrontery of a single girl socializing with the rich. Being single must be a synonym for being broke. That would also explain why females can't afford to travel by first class. They must be banned from traveling by business class. Op, maybe single ladies should be made to travel with the luggage. Maybe then, you'll be convinced that they're not after your rich bottom. Go make some money, so that your vacuous mind will be able to deal with your insecurities.
why are you taking it p? i did not generalize...i am referring to senior "runs" girls...if you are one no apologies and i know you are not. of course i know there are decent and hardworking ladies out there that cant take their clothes off for money...
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
bet Y naw *Xposed*
which of the ways up there do you indulge in?
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
attend

Ever since i have known you,i think this the 1st & only truth you have told on nairaland...
Re: Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends by adonbilivit: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
sauceny:

Ever since i have known you,i think this the 1st & only truth you have told on nairaland...
really? i am DAtruth bro...have i been lying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women / Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.