Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency (43689 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by arresa: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2014
skyface00:
lolz nonsense even PDP governorz complaining bitterly....that means they also lost Decorum, Says Presidency

fixed

The lapdog abati missed story about pdp governors voicing the same thing about his useless and overbearing wife..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Abagworo(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Neatboy:

Let us just be realistic. All the sectors you've just mentioned had all been influenced directly or indirectly by GEJ'S local and foreign policies. Do you know the essence of making policy? Government policies can even influence the price of coke, garri and the least things in our local market talkless of the macroeconomy.

I agree with you that policies do affect all sectors of economy but sincerity of purpose and inability to curb corruption makes it useless. Take for example the subsidy we pay for petroleum products which is more or less fiction than reality. As at 2009 when Yar'Adua was President we spent 290 billion on subsidy despite the fact that petrol was sold lower and subsidy was also paid on Kerosine and partly on diesel but 2 years later in 2011, fuel price was increased from 65 to 97 Naira while subsidy was completely removed from diesel but ironically the amount paid for subsidy increased by 1000%. Things like these make me wish for revolution. A wiseman that wants to steal could have increased sunsidy to 330billion and collected only 50billion but it was increased to 2.7 trillion and what it means is that 2.5 trillion Naira was just shared and it has not dropped below 1trillion since then.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Abagworo:

I agree with you that policies do affect all sectors of economy but sincerity of purpose and inability to curb corruption makes it useless. Take for example the subsidy we pay for petroleum products which is more or less fiction than reality. As at 2009 when Yar'Adua was President we spent 290 billion on subsidy despite the fact that petrol was sold lower and subsidy was also paid on Kerosine and partly on diesel but 2 years later in 2011, fuel price was increased from 65 to 97 Naira while subsidy was completely removed from diesel but ironically the amount paid for subsidy increased by 1000%. Things like these make me wish for revolution. A wiseman that wants to steal could have increased sunsidy to 330billion and collected only 50billion but it was increased to 2.7 trillion and what it means is that 2.5 trillion Naira was just shared and it has not dropped below 1trillion since then.

yet okonjo will come out reading figures decieving herself with ankara ... like Nigeria is a country of theories ... we need to see things moving not some one reading figures they swallow somewhere.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2014
I await the day we shall start using plain and simple english in our communication...whats d added advantage of all this vocab?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by fairheven: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2014
Neatboy:

Is it the monorail that he started since the beginning of his tenure which he had not completed yet billions had gone? Our colonial masters built rail all over the country just within a short time but Ameachi's own is taking eternity.

It was PDP that gave him the platform. He was a PDP governor for seven years and there's no way he had not benefited from the graces of PDP.

Listen, Amaechi's real problem with the presidency is not that Goodluck is under-performing, but, his real problem is that he's so obsessed about being the VP. He's indeed entitle to throw in his hat but since he has lost his hat in this process he should be civil enough not to claim someone else's hat with his pull-him-down-syndrome.
No sir,let's set the record straight,Pdp denied him the platform,it was the judiciary that gave him his mandate..an that was wat the gathering was all about.so he owes PDP no allegiance.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by man4many9: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2014
majekdom2:
great ... how many of our graduates from these universities match up to the ones in south africa that is just in africa here ... our universities used to be number one , those states dont need universities ... there is no state in NIgeria you will not find either a federal or state university before gej came into power. why construct new buildings in the name of universities when it took over 6 months to address ASUU strike ... every part used in that automobile industry is imported , it was only assembled here ... we cant manufacture the steel for those cars when there is perfectly nothing wrong with the steel mill in kogi . your mum was able to but the rice because either she works or because you work I wouldnt know but there are millions of graduates who are so smart and intelligent but are jobless they cant buy the rice you just said ... there are policies we expect jonathan to have made .we keep watching economic forums and see nigerian sign investments with foreigners yet nothing is happenin ... what will it take those defunct industries to be privatised and made function creatin jobs , generating income via tax. if the states can complete projects, how much more federal govt .

your response is so on point. This shows that you truely understand the society so well

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Neatboy(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Abagworo:

The subsidy money had been reinvested into the economy and morethan 40 percent had been given to all the states. That's the money Amaechi has been sharing for jobless youths in most communities in Rivers State in order to recruit them as foot soldiers. What about the SURE-P? A friend of mine has benefited from it. But it baffles me that most people can not even ask their state government question but they want the president to answer all their questions. So many communities can never recall their representatives no matter how corrupt they tend to be. Some of you has never even ask your local government chairman how he's spending your money. Nigerians are just obsessed about the presidency. They are so blinded by this obsession that they never knew that their money is being carted away by their local government chairmen. Negligence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by fairheven: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2014
Uteghe:
Amaechi is a tactician par excellence. In Robert Greene's book, "33 Strategies of War'',there's a place he counselled political combatants to display some level of lunacy. Amaechi's statements-though having its own political motives-is a choreographed verbal blitzkrieg aimed at outdoing PDP's army of mad men.Its also meant to create deterrence. If this is not political savvy,tell me what it is? The mad acts of PDP psychos are legion;
1 Mbu-a common public servant waged a psychological war against Amaechi,called him a ''dictator'' and even summoned the guts to claim he tamed his boss.
2.Wike goes around abusing the governor and sends cult boys to upturn tables in APC gatherings
3. Jang acted ''mad'' by claiming NGF chair after failing the election.
4.Bipi,a half illiterate,parades himself as ''Speaker'' and goes around abusing Amaechi,all with support from presidency.
5. Fayose,a PDP gov with a murder rap on his neck goes around attacking judges.
6.Akpabio outlaws campaigning in his LGA without his approval and gets boys to harass Sen Helen Esuene.
7. Akpabio goes around cursing Elders and passing ''fatwah'' on opponents.
In all these,Reuben Abati has been silent.
It would be stu.pid for Amaechi to fight gentle when his enemies are certified mad men. Shut up Abati and leave Amaechi alone! Why didn't the presidency issue a statement when Fayose slapped a judge? Donald Trump called Obama a ''psycho'' for not banning flights from West Africa in the face of Ebola threats and no awkward threat came from Obama's office.
I wish I cud give u a million likes..but,interestinly ppl will not like your post because truth is bitter..the Ekiti state commissioner of police,categorically stated that he will never call Fayose to order,but the same police were terrorising Ameachi..a sitting governor .
Even wen the chief justice of the federation ordered the Ekiti court to go ahead and seat,the same Nigerian policemen that are suppose to be non-partisan,went and barricaded the court house,deliberately making sure that Fayose was not tried.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Waiting for counter-grammar cheesy
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Neatboy(m): 1:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Even in America there's still some level of unemployment. GEJ inherited a porous system which he's trying to set things right despite the insecurity. You guys don't understand how a system works. The major constituents of this country are tribal and religious bigots. There are things you'll do in South Africa but you can't do it here. The system is so sensitive. It took GEJ time to declare state of emergency still because of some bigots. And if he had rushed and made the decision some of you will say he wants to exterminate all northerners. That shoe GEJ is wearing alot of you can not wear it even with hundred million advisers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Neatboy(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2014
I wan sleep o tomorrow na work. Just imagining Buhari's speech when he loses. Will he say 'I no go gree' or 'I don tire o'? Good night pals. I can turn against GEJ tomorrow if I find anything I don't like in him. But till then, I'm still behind him.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by experimentist: 1:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Gej Oleee *falls back to sleep*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by coputa(m): 4:19am On Oct 27, 2014
We should take hatred out of this,this accusation is a serious one,so,despite the money she and her husband loots at the top,she stil goes to pdp states to loot,and she will come out in pretence to show fake love and concern for the people.i am sure all the pdp stater are suffdring the same thing,pdp has bend this nation to its kneels..well done mama peace

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by MadCow1: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Uteghe:
Amaechi is a tactician par excellence. In Robert Greene's book, "33 Strategies of War'',there's a place he counselled political combatants to display some level of lunacy. Amaechi's statements-though having its own political motives-is a choreographed verbal blitzkrieg aimed at outdoing PDP's army of mad men.Its also meant to create deterrence. If this is not political savvy,tell me what it is? The mad acts of PDP psychos are legion;
1 Mbu-a common public servant waged a psychological war against Amaechi,called him a ''dictator'' and even summoned the guts to claim he tamed his boss.
2.Wike goes around abusing the governor and sends cult boys to upturn tables in APC gatherings
4.Bipi,a half illiterate,parades himself as ''Speaker'' and goes around abusing Amaechi,all with support from presidency.
6.Akpabio outlaws campaigning in his LGA without his approval and gets boys to harass Sen Helen Esuene.
It would be stu.pid for Amaechi to fight gentle when his enemies are certified mad men. Shut up Abati and leave Amaechi alone! Why didn't the presidency issue a statement when Fayose slapped a judge? Donald Trump called Obama a ''psycho'' for not banning flights from West Africa in the face of Ebola threats and no awkward threat came from Obama's office.

Brilliant. ..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by elohorayodele: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2014
Zuria:
grin grin grin are there vet doctors in Rivers state? grin grin grin

I thought mad rabid uncontrollable dogs are normally put to death! Do they have a cure now?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by bakila: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2014
akinsadeez:
I clicked this thread expecting to see a robust factual reply from the president, not a presidential release containing grandiose flowery language but which is really the very definition of otioseness.

Amaechi made a lot of allegations. Even if you don't believe him, the fact is that he mentioned names. He said Jonathan had not completed a single project in Rivers even mentioning the east-west road...this is something that Gej can be easily debunk by giving us the facts of the projects he has undertaken and completed in Rivers state. Amaechi said Jonathan has helped in the illegal takeover of some of Rivers States' oil wells and he mentioned the states. Gej can easily counter all these by telling us how the other states came in possession of oil wells that were in possession of Rivers state or whether Amaechi's claim about the oil well is in fact false.

Instead of releasing statements full of grammar and little sense, threatening Amaechi with fire and brimstone (legal and otherwise) GEJ should confront issues with verifiable facts and figures.
no be only you waka come. I came here expecting to see ameachi being knocked out blue and silly, and only seeing blue stars of defeat. Alas I only saw long grammar and threat, I said well chai chai diaris God ooooo. By the way why are Nigerian spelling. PEJ's there is God oh as Diaris God oooooo?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Zuria(f): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2014
elohorayodele:

I thought mad rabid uncontrollable dogs are normally put to death! Do they have a cure now?

grin grin I really don't know if there are recent scientific breakthrough and I wonder why vet doctors ain't taking the challenge grin grin
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by rightflank: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2014
sluvy4tune:
Abati didn't make any sense here

I tot he will counter d falsehood he claimed Amaechi made with facts and evidence

That would be like bigshotting the president. And even if he had, YOU would still find something to complain about.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Neatboy:
Just because of hate and envy I don't know why most people will not want to give honour to whom honour is due. Just imagine someone crediting OBJ instead of GEJ for our economic growth and development. It's quite disheartening and unfair!!
Nigeria did not experience major growth under Jonathan. we became number one in Africa by rebassing and putting the telecoms and entertainment into consideration. We all know the growth of telecoms and entertainment where mostly in obasanjo era. Incase u don't know what rebassing means, it means recalculating what have been calculated before with a new method and data considered more accurate than the former.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Gordieshegz(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Suarezilla:
I am not into politics but Ameachi went too far with his rants about the president. Jokes apart,that is the highest office in the country and the No. 1 person in this country and he deserves all the respect he can get. We have now turned our country's politics into a laughing stock as international bodies would defintely be amazed at Ameachi's public show of shame. I think its high time some people know where their boundaries lies and be made to stay their. He behaved really rascally...like a motor tout! angry

Sir! although I do not take side with amaechi reactions against the presidency,I still won't fail to call your attention to how the americans "the citizens of the supposed world's most developed democratic setting" lash out on obama every passing day..even political office holders aren't left out in the same vein...so what is the point in trying to accuse amaechi for having let out his grievances??
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by sluvy4tune(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2014
rightflank:

That would be like bigshotting the president. And even if he had, YOU would still find something to complain about.

Admit it bro, there is nothing the president can lay claims to,

He has done nothing for our 2million votes

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Gordieshegz(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2014
adonis89:
de r not completed but most r under construction. Haw many federal road did previous administration construct?

Brother! It amounts to nothing trying to justify this man's inefficiencies..cos the past didn't construct any road had become a moral justification for him not to construct any if I got ur claim right?
philosophical TU QUOQUE fallacious statement is all you hav succeeded in falling foul for..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by fairheven: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2014
Neatboy:
Just because of hate and envy I don't know why most people will not want to give honour to whom honour is due. Just imagine someone crediting OBJ instead of GEJ for our economic growth and development. It's quite disheartening and unfair!!
You are certainly not giving honor to whom it due.bros.were u dey when SOLUDO started the whole re-engeneering of the economy?when he revolutionarised the the banking sector ,set-out his vision 2020 master-plan..that by then,Nigeria wud bcome one of the 20largest economy,an we tot he was mad,before then,one south African bank was bigger than all Nigerian banks combined..today we compete with them..that guy was an enigma,but we don't even talk about him
Btw...there is a diffrence btw economic growth and economic development..we are experiencing growth,but we are yet to see development,that is why South africa that you keep mentioning,jus far better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by 9JAgosurvive: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
Uteghe:

Objective view as against the one sided GEJ till 2019 folks.....

GEJ has not even completed 2014 some dumb persons are saying till 2019,can you guarantee him life till then ? let the man take it one day at a time before all you power drunk GEJ supporters push him to his doom...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2014
Amaechi surely is pressing the right buttons making those fools in abuja becoming uncomfortable. Abati can't even debunk one specific claim from him.
As long as Amaechi us on the path of truth, he should proceed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2014
eaglechild:
Lol!

Only God knows what is inside his head while dancing like adadamu...
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by darnley16(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2014
Zuria:
grin grin grin are there vet doctors in Rivers state? grin grin grin
of course we do, your pet is sick?
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Izz9111: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2014
I think that case of Amaechi will be likened to a mosquito that went for a nuptial flight, when he came back and told his mom that people were clapping for him as he was flying. All you sycophants clapping for him as he is trading the dangerous part will not be there when he will face the music. You are clapping him to death please try to caution him, he is feeling he is untouchable, he is not the only opposition, and he is not the only APC governor. So, why is it that other governors are not insulting the Presidency the way Amaechi is doing. By next year he will cease to be governor and all immunity would have gone and he will be like me and you, an ordinary citizen. A word is enough for the wise.

GEJ till 2019 100% sure

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by darnley16(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2014
Optional2:
Story 4 d gods hw dat one cum take concern my grandma 4 village now na them sabi.
obviously a Yoruba
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by darnley16(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2014
Nlmadfreak:
Abi oo.. I wonder how a gov. Should be speaking like that.

See The 19 Year Old Girl A Nigerian Governor is Having An Affair With
guy she's 19+ no longer a girl, but a legalised adult
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by AMINU4(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2014
de fear of rotimi amaechi is de bigining of wisdom 4 jonathan nd reuben abati.
sai buhari 2015:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by bishopclin(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2014
Those of you asking to know what federal government has done for Rivers State, read this- http://mail.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/19806-see-what-jonathan-has-done-for-rivers-state

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Presidential Election Results In Ogun - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.