Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency (43690 Views)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Amaechi Has No Business Being A Minister!!! / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by BlessingObiebi: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
when the elephants fight, d grasses suffer.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by isrecole: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amaechi is intoxicated by power. He talked so damagingly of the President forgetting that there is a day after tomorrow. Amaechi has overreached himself. As a Yorubaman,my advice for Amaechi is that he should stop taking the counselling of OBASANJO and TINUBU because at the nick of time Obasanjo and Jonathan will settle even if Obasanjo does not support Jonathan second time. And Tinubu also knows how to wriggle his way. Amaechi will be left ALONE. I am not a politician but an important point Amaechi must know is that no matter the level of APC propaganda Jonathan will WIN MAJORITY VOTES in the SouthWest even if by a narrow margin! Infact,with the combination of Obasanjo and Tinubu,Jonathan will WIN SouthWest hands down!! Quote me,Yorubas doesn't like Hausa/Fulani because they are always out to dominate every other tribes in Nigeria. Amaechi should be wise!!!!
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by size38: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Imagine the people talking about decorum? Who among all of them in the presidency that is better than Amaechi in character and learning?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
isrecole:
Amaechi is intoxicated by power. He talked so damagingly of the President forgetting that there is a day after tomorrow. Amaechi has overreached himself. As a Yorubaman,my advice for Amaechi is that he should stop taking the counselling of OBASANJO and TINUBU because at the nick of time Obasanjo and Jonathan will settle even if Obasanjo does not support Jonathan second time. And Tinubu also knows how to wriggle his way. Amaechi will be left ALONE. I am not a politician but an important point Amaechi must know is that no matter the level of APC propaganda Jonathan will WIN MAJORITY VOTES in the SouthWest even if by a narrow margin! Infact,with the combination of Obasanjo and Tinubu,Jonathan will WIN SouthWest hands down!! Quote me,Yorubas doesn't like Hausa/Fulani because they are always out to dominate every other tribes in Nigeria. Amaechi should be wise!!!!
your own yoruba from mauritania I guess ... what kind of thinking is this . do you want to vote someone because he is from somewhere or beause he got capability. who is dominating you , if you do things the right way is there anyone who's gonna trouble you. you are one class of person we need to get rid of in this country . .... and yes if people fail to support you tomorrow it does not mean you have failed.
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by IamZinah: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency by IamZinah: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mean while

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results In Ogun - The Nation / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.