Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex (1053 Views)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
In the spirit of maturity and to convince ur ex that u are doing very well without her. And u dont feel abit of hurt. You discover that u want to fake ur smiles, send her birthday messages, sometimes a gift or a card, pretend to have be enjoying a small chat, pretend u are happy for her new boyfriend; u know u get to ask her about him, ask about her studies, siblings and parents. Y'know things that could make u look matured and happy. I dunno what u do. What do u guys think and have u had this experience?
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
What's the need for the pretence ? Be who you are and do whatever you want to do irrespective of their opinion .

1 Like

Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Lovetinz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
And how would you explain that to your new girl?
Stop all avoidable communications.

1 Like

Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Tymax(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't be nice to her without good reason- especially if she broke your heart.

Treat her like every other person. No extra favors. After all, she is no longer special.

There is nothing mature about faking smiles or being Mr Nice Guy. Why do you need to pretend so you can impress a heartbreaker? Just stay normal.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by chigoizie7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truth be told, why being hostile to ur ex? Be friendly, believe me,there is no need for malice in dis small world.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:
And how would you explain that to your new girl?
Stop all avoidable communications.
I really don't intend to have another relationship after the broke up.
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Phoenixfrank(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:
Don't be nice to her without good reason- especially if she broke your heart.

Treat her like every other person. No extra favors. After all, she is no longer special.

There is nothing mature about faking smiles or being Mr Nice Guy. Why do you need to pretend so you can impress a heartbreaker? Just stay normal.
You got my point I decided that I will treat like another of my female friends, and y'know u gotta be nice to the ladies
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Tymax(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Phoenixfrank:

You got my point I decided that I will treat like another of my female friends, and y'know u gotta be nice to the ladies
Well I'm not nice to ladies unless they have earned it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Lovetinz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Phoenixfrank:

1. An ex-lover is not just another female frind.
2. As long as you are still texting and calling, you haven't broken up.
You are just having an extended chill session.
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lovetinz:

1. An ex-lover is not just another female frind.
2. As long as you are still texting and calling, you haven't broken up.
You are just having an extended chill session.
Well, she is with someone now. The break up was understood
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Well I'm not nice to ladies unless they have earned it.
I like ur perception but people are different though
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by Tymax(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Phoenixfrank:

I like ur perception but people are different though
cool
Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by bynat(f): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
Break every line of communication pls.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex by SRT8: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Only be nice when your paths cross, or when she calls you for help. . . Chasing her around town in the name of calls, gifts, remembering her birthday, asking after her parents blah blah, is just borderline silly. Shows you might never get over her.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The opposite sex Wearing Glasses, How Do They Appeal 2 You? / Can You Imagine What Your Boyfriend And Girlfriend Will Look Like At 50? / Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.