Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason (1051 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Ladies Are The Ones Who Determine If A Man Should Take Them Serious. / Why Do Ladies Prefer 'foot Wagen' Guys To D Ones Wit A Motorcycle..c My Reasons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by prettybetty(f): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello my fellow nairalanders....
I decided to bring about this topic here on nairaland due to my friends view 'bou it when we discussed it in the room lastnyt....wot i meant by the term 'foot wagen guys in my topic is a popular term used for guys who transport theirselves tru commercial means or their foot depending on the distance!!!
The discussion started when a fwend came and narrated how her day went with a guy she met during midweek service on wednesday in which they exchange their digits and chatted up during the week till they met again after service on sunday which they discussed how they could meet privately to knw each other better....so they both agreed to av a date in an eatery....The guy called her later in d evening to let her know he is already there waiting for her....
Fastforward...they were set to leave the place for their various destination when the guy asked her if he could drop her at her place...she was still standing when she saw the guy moving toward a 'jincheng motorcycle parked at one corner..she couldn't believe her eyes until she saw him on it starting it..she had to go meet him and tell him he shouldn't bother himself that she would prefer a commercial bike drop her...tho,she said she cud see dissapointment in his face buh she cnt jz allow him drop her in her place...
After she discussed this,come see the ladies views for hostel....they all embrace her action wit their own different opinion.buh, d guys in d building didnt anyway!
I will be glad to see reasonable comment especially from fellow ladies..guys are not opted out too
N.T:plz do nt mind my shorthand of any form...nd av a nyc day ahead!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by Anyi3(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
I take it this is a university, so why is she acting that way.
Girls have brothers who don't have a car in school and they expect their bfs to have.

or am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by prettybetty(f): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Anyi3:
I take it this is a university, so why is she acting that way.
Girls have brothers who don't have a car in school and they expect their bfs to have.

or am I wrong?
dats true, buh girlz prefer you not having a car or taking a commercial bike to wherever u guys are going to than using ur motorcycle to take her around!
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by mimiejacobz(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lmao,e no segzy at all,i prefer we take a cab
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by holyboss: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Op ask ur friend wht type of bike rolleyes undecided

Cos am very much sure is none of the ones I attach to this post grin grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by lilmax(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Eyah....the guy don suffer
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by DonaldGenes(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Don't know what to say

grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by Justeenaleo(f): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
holyboss:
@Op ask ur friend wht type of bike rolleyes undecided

Cos am very much sure is none of the ones I attach to this post grin grin
grin grin grin
It might be ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by holyboss: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Justeenaleo:

grin grin grin
It might be ooo
shocked shocked

Whisper *even you yourself would jump at those* tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by Justeenaleo(f): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
holyboss:
shocked shocked

Whisper *even you yourself would jump at those* tongue
Yes na
Straight up!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by holyboss: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Yes na
Straight up!!
hmm! So wouldnt mind jumping at mine grin *Mine is not the list tho boh trust me is related wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by clitlicker: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
It feels thesame as dating an okada man, imagine people waving at the both of you thinking he is an okada man.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by ikekings(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
There's a difference between okada and bike. Harley Davidson is not an okada but a bike. Kymco,jincheng and co na okada.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by Karleb(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin Foot wagen.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by anidan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
ThankGod I hv a car.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by Cholls(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
My sister tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer'foot Wagen'guys To D Ones Who Own A Motorcycle?c My Reason by MrCork: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
prettybetty:
Hello my fellow nairalanders....
I decided to bring about this topic here on nairaland due to my friends view 'bou it when we discussed it in the room lastnyt....wot i meant by the term 'foot wagen guys in my topic is a popular term used for guys who transport theirselves tru commercial means or their foot depending on the distance!!!
The discussion started when a fwend came and narrated how her day went with a guy she met during midweek service on wednesday in which they exchange their digits and chatted up during the week till they met again after service on sunday which they discussed how they could meet privately to knw each other better....so they both agreed to av a date in an eatery....The guy called her later in d evening to let her know he is already there waiting for her....
Fastforward...they were set to leave the place for their various destination when the guy asked her if he could drop her at her place...she was still standing when she saw the guy moving toward a 'jincheng motorcycle parked at one corner..she couldn't believe her eyes until she saw him on it starting it..she had to go meet him and tell him he shouldn't bother himself that she would prefer a commercial bike drop her...tho,she said she cud see dissapointment in his face buh she cnt jz allow him drop her in her place...
After she discussed this,come see the ladies views for hostel....they all embrace her action wit their own different opinion.buh, d guys in d building didnt anyway!
I will be glad to see reasonable comment especially from fellow ladies..guys are not opted out too
N.T:plz do nt mind my shorthand of any form...nd av a nyc day ahead!!

...story....are u light skin? angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Really Know If You Are In Love / Sex And Its Misconception. / How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.