Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard (9098 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2014
makkitush:

Hazard= 2 ligue one player of the year, 1 epl best young player of the year.
Pogba= ?.
Do u need anything else?
Do you think Hazard would have won Serie A player of the year then if he was at Italy?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by incredibleone: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Do you think Hazard would have won Serie A player of the year then if he was at Italy?
if he plays for juve?? Yes...who would av stopped him?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by makkitush: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
of course. Serie A is weak league. Common Jventus are even dominating there.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by zanogo(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Greatihex:
Hazard has got almost every quality but a cutting edge for goal and a strong hunger for goals. But, i believe he knows this and wants to improve on it. If he can improve on this, there is nothing that will stop him from making the list for FIFA best three players.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
makkitush:

Hazard= 2 ligue one player of the year, 1 epl best young player of the year.
Pogba= ?.
Do u need anything else?
pogba was the youngest best player of the world cup and that alone has floored everthing

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Amazing. Joe Cole was one of the most brilliant player I saw grace the game. At 17 years old, he was known as wonder boy Joe. He was young but was the second best player in the West Ham side. Paolo Di Canio was the best.

I was shocked when Joe Cole did not become one of the footballing greats.

I think skills are not paramount to greatness. If not Quaresma would have been crowned the World best many times.

As the great Coach Monday Sinclair said, "Footballing abilities does not make a star but the brain."
help me: tell them

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
heatmeup:
pogba was the youngest best player of the world cup and that alone has floored everthing
do you knw wat u re saying. Was messi actually d best player in dat world cup. Robben played beta dn ronaldo in d world cup, does it mean he is beta dn ronaldo? The world cup is just a 1 month competition, compared to a 10 months league competition. Check am nah.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by ayukdaboss(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Greatihex:
thanks. If my chelsea is to play against juve. Pogba wl neva seem lyk a treat to me. Bt if hazard is to b playing against my team, ha i no knw o. I go just use hand hold my chest anytym hm hold bal inside my own. Cus, he cn jst bust, and start runnin wt d bal towards d post, and d defenders must surely retreat. Cus if u mark hm, u are already a minus. Nawa 4 dat guy o.
The bolded is hilarious. Most EPL defenders just keep on retreating when he's the ball knowing that one direct tackle on him means you're already finished.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Greatihex:
do you knw wat u re saying. Was messi actually d best player in dat world cup. Robben played beta dn ronaldo in d world cup, does it mean he is beta dn ronaldo? The world cup is just a 1 month competition, compared to a 10 months league competition. Check am nah.
same 1 month competition that earned cannavaro the FWPY,same competition that made madrid buy james Rodriguez, same competition that costed suarez's name excluded from balloon d or. list? how important can i stress this 1month competition.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The bolded is hilarious. Most EPL defenders just keep on retreating when he's the ball knowing that one direct tackle on him means you're already finished.
as in ehhh. he is a very dangerous play. either he makes you to collect yellowcard or you score an own goal or he taint your career or cause you to concede penalty. that is, he is troublesome. he will take the ball and start run in your front, thereby blocking you and making it impossible for you to catch up on him once he eludes you. little wonder the nicknamed him "the defenders nightmare".
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
heatmeup:
same 1 month competition that earned cannavaro the FWPY,same competition that made madrid buy james Rodriguez, same competition that costed suarez's name excluded from balloon d or. list? how important can i stress this 1month competition.
james was good at monaco. even if suarez had bit someone b4 the world cup, his name will still not be listed. it is not because it is the world cup. great players like giggs never played in the world cup. does it mean he is not better than those that played it?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Greatihex:
james was good at monaco. even if suarez had bit someone b4 the world cup, his name will still not be listed. it is not because it is the world cup. great players like giggs never played in the world cup. does it mean he is not better than those that played it?
more or less y he his great and yet never won the European best players award?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
heatmeup:
more or less y he his great and yet never won the European best players award?
are u trying 2 say that giggs is nt a great player.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Greatihex:
are u trying 2 say that giggs is nt a great player.
he is great but not better than those who won it
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
heatmeup:
he is great but not better than those who won it
i am talkin of those who played in it. Nt ppl dat won it. Even so, he is greater than sum who also won it.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Greatihex:
i am talkin of those who played in it. Nt ppl dat won it. Even so, he is greater than sum who also won it.
who in the same position if i may ask
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Torres, david villa nd so on.
heatmeup:
who in the same position if i may ask
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Torres n villa has Neva won European best
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by heatmeup(f): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Greatihex:
Torres, david villa nd so on.
bros these are strikers naw giggs is a midfielder/winger to b precise and most importantly these peeps never won the awards we are talking about here
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
heatmeup:
bros these are strikers naw giggs is a midfielder/winger to b precise and most importantly these peeps never won the awards we are talking about here
i was talking about winnin d world cup itself. Cus it is better than d awards. Nevertheless, james rodriguez winnin d golden boot in the world cup, does it make hm a better player than hazard, messi or ronaldo.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:41am On Nov 05, 2014
Greatihex:
i was talking about winnin d world cup itself. Cus it is better than d awards. Nevertheless, james rodriguez winnin d golden boot in the world cup, does it make hm a better player than hazard, messi or ronaldo.
Please, James Rodriguez is better than Hazard. That is not a debate.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I laugh....no..I laugh again..the same laugh I let out wen man u fans sumtym last season argued dah januzaj was beta dan hazard...
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2014
dicksj93:
I laugh....no..I laugh again..the same laugh I let out wen man u fans sumtym last season argued dah januzaj was beta dan hazard...
I can not say Januzaj is better than Hazard but James Rodriguez? Real Madrid's number 10? Maybe you have not watched enough Madrid's games. He was better than Hazard at the World Cup and he is still following his form at Real. That boy is class.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
this is actualy a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by hensben(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Rexnegro:
Among fifa three u say ? Guy u forget say na Chelsea him dey play for ? Ogas at d top of uefa n fifa don't regard Chelsea as good footballing team...moreso remember say tight competition dey from king messi , cr7 , saurez back now, neymar, bale , Rooney , iniesta , Thomas muller, zlatan , pogba , tevez the list plenty o but make I stop there...tho he's a good player no doubt but epl n Chelsea aint no for such award...if he want to win that award he should move to Spain where good football is regarded and highly appreciated n loved by the ogas at the top...u can check la liga is number 1 lig now as we speak..
wetin rooney dey do for ur list...u must be man u fan...rooney aka shrek is done, no more improvement from him, that's english players for u...btw, lampard came out 2nd best in the world n he played for chelsea.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Another chance for hazard to add to his tally tonight, against maribor. Let the goals roll.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hazard missed a decisive spot kick which would have given chelsea three points. He has been unlucky in front of goal so far in this campaign. Hope he regains his scoring form.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Hazard shld really find a solution quick. He now finds it difficult to score. He really need goals to prove his worth.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hazard has added to his goal tally for the season by scoring against west brom. With this, he can become the best in the world.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
dicksj93:
u dont know paul pogba....or maybe u just neglect his abilities because they make him play deeper or cuz he doesnt do wingers' job just like hazard or most certainly d flair...

firstly, i admire ladies like u that watch n enjoy football.
Though i don't watch much of italian lg as much as i do epl, i dont think they are both on the same level. Hazard is simply more skillful than pogba
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

firstly, i admire ladies like u that watch n enjoy football.
Though i don't watch much of italian lg as much as i do epl, i dont think they are both on the same level. Hazard is simply more skillful than pogba
hazard give am beta gap 4 skills. Talk more of consistency.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't know what you guys are debating here, but as far as i know football, JAMES RODRIGUEZ will win the Ballon D'or before EDEN HAZARD(dats if he gets to that level). And pls you guys calling PAUL POGBA a nobody really need to start watching football and not only go and watch chelsea play because it's your team. List of player to get Ballon D'or before Hazard
1. Neymar
2. Bale
3. James
4. Pogba
5.Modric
6. Hazard
If hazard wants to move upper in this list, then he should move to either Madrid or Barcelona. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Super Falcons Congratulate Buhari On His Re-election Victory / FG Should Stop Investing In Football? / Photos From DSTV Basketball Throwdown Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.