Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard (9356 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

firstly, i admire ladies like u that watch n enjoy football.
Though i don't watch much of italian lg as much as i do epl, i dont think they are both on the same level. Hazard is simply more skillful than pogba
Football is not all about skills. If you wanna go the skills way, think of Neymar and Bale before Hazard.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Football is not all about skills. If you wanna go the skills way, think of Neymar and Bale before Hazard.

bale is more skillful than hazard WTF bro! I no go argue neymar own cos im na baba but bale BTW, i never said hazard was beta than neymar or bale.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
I don't know what you guys are debating here, but as far as i know football, JAMES RODRIGUEZ will win the Ballon D'or before EDEN HAZARD(dats if he gets to that level). And pls you guys calling PAUL POGBA a nobody really need to start watching football and not only go and watch chelsea play because it's your team. List of player to get Ballon D'or before Hazard
1. Neymar
2. Bale
3. James
4. Pogba
5.Modric
6. Hazard
If hazard wants to move upper in this list, then he should move to either Madrid or Barcelona. Thanks
wait o. Who was james b4 world cup? Nw he is beta than hazard. For pogba, wat does pogba have beta than hazard? James stil has a lot to do to reach the level of hazard, neymar and bale. Dnt forget has appeared in the 23 man nominee consecutively nw and has started gaining favour and popularity where the voters are. U nid consistency to win the baloon d'or. Cus, thats the only way the voters(esp. Coaches) wl knw dat u re good. Dnt forget, they normally vote with sentiments.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
bale kwa! Bale more skillful than hazard? Nawao. If u say neymar, i may agree. Bt bale, thats a lie.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
bale kwa! Bale more skillful than hazard? Nawao. If u say neymar, i may agree. Bt bale, thats a lie.

thank yhu bros! If he had said bale's total ability is greater than hazard's, that's debateable....but in skill, hazard beat am wella.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

thank yhu bros! If he had said bale's total ability is greater than hazard's, that's debateable....but in skill, hazard beat am wella.
exactly!
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

bale is more skillful than hazard WTF bro! I no go argue neymar own cos im na baba but bale BTW, i never said hazard was beta than neymar or bale.
Look, i don't think you all know now anything about how football is run. Being Skillful is just about 5% of the determining factor of ballon D'or. To win the ballon D'or, a players teamwork must b at its peak, Leadership skill must be top notch, you must be a source of inspiration to your team. If you are an attacker, you must score goals and i mean PLENTY goals and win trophies for your team. Of all this, i THINK Eden Hazard has NONE. Fabio Cannavaro the last DEFENDER to the ballon D'or didn't win it because he was skillful, infact he beat the VERY skillful Thiery Henry to the crown. That's because he has all what i listed above apart from PLENTY GOALS. Somebody quoted Ronaldo of Man utd with Eden hazard. Common, Hazard haven't done 3 quarter of what Ronaldo did in England. Man utd in the days of Ronaldo built a team around Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney in which Ronaldo was the focal point. He is a winger like Hazard, but winger with a difference, He begun and finished moves for man utd. He scored plenty of goals. You can't win the ballon D'or by only having defenders track back whenever you have the ball. You have to be a Team player. Bojan krkic in his young barca years was even more skillful than Eden Hazard of now talk more a young Joe cole. But where are they now?. I believe Bale will win the Ballon D'or before hazard becos bale has more Goals in Him, more Assist too and of course MORE TROPHIES and most importantly, he plays for REAL MADRID. Forget the journalist, coaches and Captains voting thing, GARETH BALE is a bigger Name than EDEN HAZARD. If for nothing, for the simple fact that he plays for REAL MADRID.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
wait o. Who was james b4 world cup? Nw he is beta than hazard. For pogba, wat does pogba have beta than hazard? James stil has a lot to do to reach the level of hazard, neymar and bale. Dnt forget has appeared in the 23 man nominee consecutively nw and has started gaining favour and popularity where the voters are. U nid consistency to win the baloon d'or. Cus, thats the only way the voters(esp. Coaches) wl knw dat u re good. Dnt forget, they normally vote with sentiments.
You Really have a myopic view of how accolades are awarded in football. James came home from the world cup with an Accolade, That alone is more recognised than all what Hazard won in lille. Have you ever wondered why many great footballers make winning the word cup a MUST? You also said who was James before World cup? This shows you don't watch beyond Chelsea or Epl games. James Rodriguez before moving to monaco helped porto win 3 consecutive league titles, 3 supercups, 1 portugese cup and 1 Europa league + many unmentioned personal awards. This Alone have toppled all what Hazard is worth. He played only one season in monaco and was ligue 1 assist leader and also part of ligue 1 team of the season. Hazard and Bale might be part of the 23 man list, but James is part of the TOP 9 candidates. He'll win the Ballon D'or ahead of hazard because he scores more goals(not penalties) he has more assists and his name is bigger than Hazards. Apart from ronaldo, he has the 2nd highest shirt sale in Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
And talking about Paul Pogba, seriously you shouldn't be arguing football because i think you were the one who called Juventus and "ordinary" club in the serie A. Like Seriously? For ur info, Juventus is the most successful club in entire serie A history. They have 56titles more than any other serie A team. 30leagues, 9 italian cups, 6 national italian cup, etc etc not forgetting 2 Uefa Champs league too. Your Darling chelsea will never match what Juventus have contributed to football. Paul pogba have won trophies with juventus and also won 2014 world cup best young player award. He is presently serie A best midfielder. And he plays for the best club in serie A, unlike Hazard. Bro you don't know football, just keep mute and keep watching chelsea every weekend.
NOTE: Manuel Neuer of bayern Munich has better chances of winning the Ballon D'or ahead Hazard. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

Having just skill can't get you anywhere in football. Have you ever wondered why Ronaldo is always at the end of every rebound/tap-in in real madrid? He's a winger like hazard, more skillful than hazard but he is always at the end of every rebound/ Tap-in in Real madrid. Do you know why? I'll leave you guys to find that out. Remember madrid have 10 players apart from Ronaldo on the pitch, yet he's the one always scoring Tap-ins, why not benzema the striker? Why not Bale? Why not James? Modric? Kroos? Isco? Even Ramos? Please find this out then we can proceed.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Really i don't like people who don't know football but open threads to argue about football.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
And talking about Paul Pogba, seriously you shouldn't be arguing football because i think you were the one who called Juventus and "ordinary" club in the serie A. Like Seriously? For ur info, Juventus is the most successful club in entire serie A history. They have 56titles more than any other serie A team. 30leagues, 9 italian cups, 6 national italian cup, etc etc not forgetting 2 Uefa Champs league too. Your Darling chelsea will never match what Juventus have contributed to football. Paul pogba have won trophies with juventus and also won 2014 world cup best young player award. He is presently serie A best midfielder. And he plays for the best club in serie A, unlike Hazard. Bro you don't know football, just keep mute and keep watching chelsea every weekend.
NOTE: Manuel Neuer of bayern Munich has better chances of winning the Ballon D'or ahead Hazard. Thanks
i see this as an emotional rant. What competition does juventus face in the serie A, compared 2 d epl. By the way, is pogba doin beta dan tevez in juve? And again, hazard has more accolades and records than pogba. Dnt forget, hazard played in france wt lille and won trophies b4 cumin to england.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
i see this as an emotional rant. What competition does juventus face in the serie A, compared 2 d epl. By the way, is pogba doin beta dan tevez in juve? And again, hazard has more accolades and records than pogba. Dnt forget, hazard played in france wt lille and won trophies b4 cumin to england.
Emotional rant? Yes it is. But not because i support juventus but because you're abusing football. Are you also forgetting that Pogba won many trophies with Man utd before going to Juve? And yes; POGBA is more important to juve than Tevez. Bro you really need to start watching football and stop arguing bluntly.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Look, i don't think you all know now anything about how football is run. Being Skillful is just about 5% of the determining factor of ballon D'or. To win the ballon D'or, a players teamwork must b at its peak, Leadership skill must be top notch, you must be a source of inspiration to your team. If you are an attacker, you must score goals and i mean PLENTY goals and win trophies for your team. Of all this, i THINK Eden Hazard has NONE. Fabio Cannavaro the last DEFENDER to the ballon D'or didn't win it because he was skillful, infact he beat the VERY Thiery Henry to the crown. That's because he has all what i listed above apart from PLENTY GOALS. Somebody quoted Ronaldo of Man utd with Eden hazard. Common, Hazard haven't done 3 quarter of what Ronaldo did in England. Man utd in the days of Ronaldo built a team around Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney in which Ronaldo was the focal point. He is a winger like Hazard, but winger with a difference, He begun and finished moves for man utd. He scored plenty of goals. You can't win the ballon D'or by only having defenders track back whenever you have the ball. You have to be a Team player. Bojan krkic in his young barca years was even more skillful than Eden Hazard of now talk more a young Joe cole. But where are they now?. I believe Bale will win the Ballon D'or before hazard becos bale has more Goals in Him, more Assist too and of course MORE TROPHIES and most importantly, he plays for REAL MADRID. Forget the journalist, coaches and Captains voting thing, GARETH BALE is a bigger Name than EDEN HAZARD. If for nothing, for the simple fact that he plays for REAL MADRID.
to me, the only sense u made is wen u said that bale has a bigger name than hazard. This is due to his champions league medal and that record breaking overrated transfer wich madrid are ready 2 break 4 hazard.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
to me, the only sense u made is wen u said that bale has a bigger name than hazard. This is due to his champions league medal and that record breaking overrated transfer wich madrid are ready 2 break 4 hazard.
Thanks for stating that "to you". Look if you wanna argue football, bring RAW UNTWISTED FACTS. I'm giving you facts here. So if you wanna defend, defend with facts too. Or you pls stop talking because you're saying nothing different.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Emotional rant? Yes it is. But not because i support juventus but because you're abusing football. Are you also forgetting that Pogba won many trophies with Man utd before going to Juve? And yes; POGBA is more important to juve than Tevez. Bro you really need to start watching football and stop arguing bluntly.
wich man u. Do you mean wen he was playing wt the youth team. What do u mean by abusing footbal. Hw wel have juventus been playing in the european stage since pogba signed 4 them?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Look, i don't think you all know now anything about how football is run. Being Skillful is just about 5% of the determining factor of ballon D'or. To win the ballon D'or, a players teamwork must b at its peak, Leadership skill must be top notch, you must be a source of inspiration to your team. If you are an attacker, you must score goals and i mean PLENTY goals and win trophies for your team. Of all this, i THINK Eden Hazard has NONE. Fabio Cannavaro the last DEFENDER to the ballon D'or didn't win it because he was skillful, infact he beat the VERY skillful Thiery Henry to the crown. That's because he has all what i listed above apart from PLENTY GOALS. Somebody quoted Ronaldo of Man utd with Eden hazard. Common, Hazard haven't done 3 quarter of what Ronaldo did in England. Man utd in the days of Ronaldo built a team around Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney in which Ronaldo was the focal point. He is a winger like Hazard, but winger with a difference, He begun and finished moves for man utd. He scored plenty of goals. You can't win the ballon D'or by only having defenders track back whenever you have the ball. You have to be a Team player. Bojan krkic in his young barca years was even more skillful than Eden Hazard of now talk more a young Joe cole. But where are they now?. I believe Bale will win the Ballon D'or before hazard becos bale has more Goals in Him, more Assist too and of course MORE TROPHIES and most importantly, he plays for REAL MADRID. Forget the journalist, coaches and Captains voting thing, GARETH BALE is a bigger Name than EDEN HAZARD. If for nothing, for the simple fact that he plays for REAL MADRID.

WTH bro! I said SKILLFUL Of course hazard has a lot more things 2 straighten out than bale nd definitely more than cr7 for crying out loud!!! That comment was 4 d dude that said bale is more skillful than hazard.....make una read well b4 una start dey yarn long toricrycry
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
wich man u. Do you mean wen he was playing wt the youth team. What do u mean by abusing footbal. Hw wel have juventus been playing in the european stage since pogba signed 4 them?
Pogba might not have played in the team, but he was always part of the team on the bench, which ensued that he always gets his medal whenever the team wins a trophy. And how well have your chelsea and Hazard fared in Europe? The last time chelsea met Juventus in Europe, what happened?

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wel uniqueGem, we are having this argument only because hazard is yet to improve in his goal scoring tally wich i knw wl improve soon. Just in the next one to two seasons, we wl nt be having dis argument again. Just lyk d topic, it remains only goals.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

WTH bro! I said SKILLFUL Of course hazard has a lot more things 2 straighten out than bale nd definitely more than cr7 for crying out loud!!! That comment was 4 d dude that said bale is more skillful than hazard.....make una read well b4 una start dey yarn long toricrycry
You should be the one reading. Because in my first comment, i never mentioned Bale was more skillful than hazard. I only said Bale will Win Ballon D'or before hazard. You brought skillfulness into the matter. So deal with the long tori.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
Wel uniqueGem, we are having this argument only because hazard is yet to improve in his goal scoring tally wich i knw wl improve soon. Just in the next one to two seasons, we wl nt be having dis argument again. Just lyk d topic, it remains only goals.
And i still say he can't win it with Chelsea. Bale and Neymar and James will be scoring more goals in spain.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
That was hazard's first season in chelsea. Bt dat season and after, have juve crossed the quarter final stage? Dont forget dat chelsea went ahead to win the europa league that season. Bt juve couldn't do it last season.
UniqueGem:
Pogba might not have played in the team, but he was always part of the team on the bench, which ensued that he always gets his medal whenever the team wins a trophy. And how well have your chelsea and Hazard fared in Europe? The last time chelsea met Juventus in Europe, what happened?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
And i still say he can't win it with Chelsea. Bale and Neymar and James will be scoring more goals in spain.
nt wen he helps chelsea to win d champions league and many other trophies ahead of the others.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
You Really have a myopic view of how accolades are awarded in football. James came home from the world cup with an Accolade, That alone is more recognised than all what Hazard won in lille. Have you ever wondered why many great footballers make winning the word cup a MUST? You also said who was James before World cup? This shows you don't watch beyond Chelsea or Epl games. James Rodriguez before moving to monaco helped porto win 3 consecutive league titles, 3 supercups, 1 portugese cup and 1 Europa league + many unmentioned personal awards. This Alone have toppled all what Hazard is worth. He played only one season in monaco and was ligue 1 assist leader and also part of ligue 1 team of the season. Hazard and Bale might be part of the 23 man list, but James is part of the TOP 9 candidates. He'll win the Ballon D'or ahead of hazard because he scores more goals(not penalties) he has more assists and his name is bigger than Hazards. Apart from ronaldo, he has the 2nd highest shirt sale in Madrid.

guy u are making little sense here. Did messi win world cup b4 being the best player 4 consecutive times Ronaldo nko
U are putting 2 much importance in world cup...btw, players wanna win it cos they love their country n some just want 2 win everything. Besides 4 ur question, the world cup is watched by more people than any single lg so fifa pays special attention 2 it though it still doesn't worth the importance u give it.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
That was hazard's first season in chelsea. Bt dat season and after, have juve crossed the quarter final stage? Dont forget dat chelsea went ahead to win the europa league that season. Bt juve couldn't do it last season.
Did you know in 2013, Paul Pogba whas Europe golden boy? Best young player in europe, where was Hazard? We're talking of players not clubs. Or do you wanna go club trophy levels?

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
You should be the one reading. Because in my first comment, i never mentioned Bale was more skillful than hazard. I only said Bale will Win Ballon D'or before hazard. You brought skillfulness into the matter. So deal with the long tori.

{<Football is not all about skills. If you wanna go the skills way, think of Neymar and Bale before Hazard>}

are u not the one that wrote this fallacious blasphemy
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
franugo:

guy u are making little sense here. Did messi win world cup b4 being the best player 4 consecutive times Ronaldo nko
U are putting 2 much importance in world cup...btw, players wanna win it cos they love their country n some just want 2 win everything. Besides 4 ur question, the world cup is watched by more people than any single lg so fifa pays special attention 2 it though it still doesn't worth the importance u give it.
Okay sir. I give up on you. Check what Maradona said about messi winning the world cup.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Okay sir. I give up on you. Check what Maradona said about messi winning the world cup.

what maradona saidcrycry did messi win d world cup, yes or no!
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Did you know in 2013, Paul Pogba whas Europe golden boy? Best young player in europe, where was Hazard? We're talking of players not clubs. Or do you wanna go club trophy levels?
i think it is because he is younger. If u lyk u cn compare the two with their stats in that 2013 and call the result urself.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Mystic1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Uniquegem, pls sop arguing with chelsea fans, 99% of them know nothing about football, they only rant. You have backed Neymar, James, Bale and Pogba gallantly with facts. But the both of them have been backing hazard yet without fact. As a barca fan, i still believe what maradona said, "messi must win world cup to immortalise himself".Thanks , let them rank!!!! Most annoying part is that they called Juve an ordinary club.

3 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Mystic1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
i think it is because he is younger. If u lyk u cn compare the two with their stats in that 2013 and call the result urself.
Younger wat? The both of them are in same age bracket. No dey talk shit.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mystic1:
Uniquegem, pls sop arguing with chelsea fans, 99% of them know nothing about football, they only rant. You have backed Neymar, James, Bale and Pogba gallantly with facts. But the both of them have been backing hazard yet without fact. As a barca fan, i still believe what maradona said, "messi must win world cup to immortalise himself".Thanks , let them rank!!!! Most annoying part is that they called Juve an ordinary club.
They really need to be schooled sir. They just like shout out off the block.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Austin Eguavoen: I Am Being Owed By NFF, Says Ex Super Eagles Coach / Ghana Vs Australia: June 19, 2010 @ World Cup / "Stop Comparing Ziyech And Bruno"-here Is The Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.