Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard (9141 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mystic1:
Younger wat? The both of them are in same age bracket. No dey talk shit.
hazard gv am 2 years nah. Abi u no knw say hazard do wel pas am 4 2013? Dat 1 na argument again?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mystic1:
Younger wat? The both of them are in same age bracket. No dey talk shit.
hazard gv am 2 years nah. Abi u no knw say hazard do wel pas am 4 2013? Dat 1 na argument again? The award is given to only under 21 players. Hazard was above 21 then.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dis pogba wey una dy overhype, hw many goals does he have for juventus in over 65 apperances. Nt even upto 14. And u compare hm wt hazard. Hw many assist does he have, completed take on compared 2 hazard. etc?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
hazard gv am 2 years nah. Abi u no knw say hazard do wel pas am 4 2013? Dat 1 na argument again? The award is given to only under 21 players. Hazard was above 21 then.
stop spilling poo. Fifa young player is decided between players of 23 years and below. Hazard is currently 23 years while pogba is 21. so as at 2013, hazard was 22 while pogba was 20 and pogba beat him to it. Stop saying things you don't know here.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
Dis pogba wey una dy overhype, hw many goals does he have for juventus in over 65 apperances. Nt even upto 14. And u compare hm wt hazard. Hw many assist does he have, completed take on compared 2 hazard. etc?
You can't rate Pogba with Hazard using goals and assists, they both operate in diff position. Pogba is a defensive midfielder and Hazard is a winger or Attacking midfielder. If Pogba is up for award, he'll be judged according to the number of clean tackles, interceptions, game control and reading, ball won, one on one situations and some sizeable amount of goals and assists. Fabio Cannavaro was not judged with the number of goals he has. Hazard will be judged with goals and assists and dribbles(meaningful/probably leading to a goal) and conversion rate then team work. Right now, i think he(Hazard) can only boast of dribble. Dribbles that leads to nothing.
BTW: Pogba isn't overhyped infact he's Under hyped. That's why you don't know him at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
stop spilling poo. Fifa young player is decided between players of 23 years and below. Hazard is currently 23 years while pogba is 21. so as at 2013, hazard was 22 while pogba was 20 and pogba beat him to it. Stop saying things you don't know here.
you are d one sayin wat u dnt knw. The golden boy award is given to player below the age of 21. Go and make research nd dnt argue blindly.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
You can't rate Pogba with Hazard using goals and assists, they both operate in diff position. Pogba is a defensive midfielder and Hazard is a winger or Attacking midfielder. If Pogba is up for award, he'll be judged according to the number of clean tackles, interceptions, game control and reading, ball won, one on one situations and some sizeable amount of goals and assists. Fabio Cannavaro was not judged with the number of goals he has. Hazard will be judged with goals and assists and dribbles(meaningful/probably leading to a goal) and conversion rate then team work. Right now, i think he(Hazard) can only boast of dribble. Dribbles that leads to nothing.
BTW: Pogba isn't overhyped infact he's Under hyped. That's why you don't know him at all.
so hazard does nt have the goals and the assists. Let me tel u, hazard goals nd assists are enough 4 a very good midfielder. Bt, 2 win awards, he needs more than average goals and assists to. And he is already working on it. It is just a matter of time. And 4 pogba playing deeper, it is becus he has nt bn able to prove that he cn play the attacking position beta dn those that are already doin it. Cus he also plays in that role. His case is just lyk dat of mikel.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
you are d one sayin wat u dnt knw. The golden boy award is given to player below the age of 21. Go and make research nd dnt argue blindly.
Ya my bad. But did hazard ever win it?

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Greatihex:
so hazard does nt have the goals and the assists. Let me tel u, hazard goals nd assists are enough 4 a very good midfielder. Bt, 2 win awards, he needs more than average goals and assists to. And he is already working on it. It is just a matter of time.
Hazard does not have the goals and assists. Does he score more than ronaldo? Messi? Neymar and bale in a season? For now, compare Hazard with Raheem sterling of liverpool. Goodnyt.

2 Likes

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
UniqueGem:
Ya my bad. But did hazard ever win it?
he cannot win everytin. And moreover, he faced more competition from others like neymar, compared 2 pogba.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2014
UniqueGem:
Hazard does not have the goals and assists. Does he score more than ronaldo? Messi? Neymar and bale in a season? For now, compare Hazard with Raheem sterling of liverpool. Goodnyt.
at least he scored more than neymar last season. Bale was just a little above hm.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by FemaFem: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2014
UniqueGem:
They really need to be schooled sir. They just like shout out off the block.
UniqueGem u dont know anything about football i was just looking about d poo u was typing, u compare Hazard with Pogba? Rodriguez, Neymar, u make me laugh so because Hazard dont those players are better than Hazard? Well i wont argue with u because u know nothing about football, go and do some research and see what Present and past greatest players including Platini said about Hazard. Well i wont waste my time about this because those who knows and watch football know the quality of Hazard.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by UniqueGem(m): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2014
FemaFem:
UniqueGem u dont know anything about football i was just looking about d poo u was typing, u compare Hazard with Pogba? Rodriguez, Neymar, u make me laugh so because Hazard dont those players are better than Hazard? Well i wont argue with u because u know nothing about football, go and do some research and see what Present and past greatest players including Platini said about Hazard. Well i wont waste my time about this because those who knows and watch football know the quality of Hazard.
Okay sir. Noted
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2014
UniqueGem:
oga hazard hater u been rytin without ur head actually...hazards is beta dan pogba...he came chelsea ,yes..y wunt u call him mediocre..d fifa young player of d year pogba was because he represented france dah year in d youth tourney which d won...and moreover d thread owner made dz topic so clear..hazard s remaining quality..
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by FemaFem: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2014
dicksj93:
oga hazard hater u been rytin without ur head actually...hazards is beta dan pogba...he came chelsea ,yes..y wunt u call him mediocre..d fifa young player of d year pogba was because he represented france dah year in d youth tourney which d won...and moreover d thread owner made dz topic so clear..hazard s remaining quality..
Dont mind that Guy, he knows nothing about, comparing Hazard with Pogba, J. Rodriguez, Bale, Neymar? This is funny. Hope pple wont kill themselves because of almighty Hazard.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
@uniqueGem, dis ur overhyped pogba, where was he wen hazard created the highest number of chances in europe last season wt a striker-less chelsea? Creating an average of a chance in every 6 minutes.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2014
dicksj93:
he has nt watched hazard play b4. He just browses to see the scoreline, nd wen he does nt see hazard, he tinks that he does contribute strongly in the matches. His passes, possession holding, pressuring the opposition and creating chances. Only hearing his name in the line up put fear into the opposing defender. No wonder they nicknamed him "the defenders nightmare".
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Greatihex:
@uniqueGem, dis ur overhyped pogba, where was he wen hazard created the highest number of chances in europe last season wt a striker-less chelsea? Creating an average of a chance in every 6 minutes.
It is sad, seeing a football lover refer to Paul Pogba as over hyped. James Rodriguez is showing frightening promise but I rate Pogba over him.

I get goose bumps watching Pogba play. His maturity is way above his age. His decision making on and off the ball. Held the closest thing we have seen to Zidane. Hazard is a genius on the ball but Pogba is a legend on and off the ball. He shows as much maturity as Marchisio.

The role he plays is not a goal/assist role. It is about vision, game reading and quick decision making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 3:12am On Nov 25, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
It is sad, seeing a football lover refer to Paul Pogba as over hyped. James Rodriguez is showing frightening promise but I rate Pogba over him.

I get goose bumps watching Pogba play. His maturity is way above his age. His decision making on and off the ball. Held the closest thing we have seen to Zidane. Hazard is a genius on the ball but Pogba is a legend on and off the ball. He shows as much maturity as Marchisio.

The role he plays is not a goal/assist role. It is about vision, game reading and quick decision making.
For Man u Pogba is the one who got away,he is showing so much grace$maturity that is way above his age,Marchisio is now playing second fiddle to him,this season so far he is their "king"in d middle of the park$he can only get better.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:30am On Nov 25, 2014
tuffgongjo:
For Man u Pogba is the one who got away,he is showing so much grace$maturity that is way above his age,Marchisio is now playing second fiddle to him,this season so far he is their "king"in d middle of the park$he can only get better.
Pogba remains a mystery to football lovers. There was no one to play the deep lying midfield role at Man Utd and Sir Alex Ferguson brought Scholes back from retirement instead of playing Pogba. Shocking mistake.

He will definitely get better. I see him being mentioned with the names like Zidane and Pirlo.

I see him becoming the World best.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Pogba remains a mystery to football lovers. There was no one to play the deep lying midfield role at Man Utd and Sir Alex Ferguson brought Scholars back from retirement instead of playing Pogba. Shocking mistake.

He will definitely get better. I see him being mentioned with the names like Zidane and Pirlo.

I see him becoming the World best.
That was one of the greatest mistake made by Saf,since Messi$Ronaldo are gradually exiting the center stage he has a chance of winning the world best award in future.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

guy is pogba ur broda? Abi im dey pay u Dont be writing nonsense here na.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by youngwarlocks: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
i guess all d guys supporting pogba schooled in france.......

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

wich 1 is that james is showing frightening promise. Seems like u dnt knw hm. Try and watch hm, and also make some research. It shld b d other way round. Pogba is d 1 dat is yet coming up.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Greatihex:
wich 1 is that james is showing frightening promise. Seems like u dnt knw hm. Try and watch hm, and also make some research. It shld b d other way round. Pogba is d 1 dat is yet coming up.
James Rodriguez is showing frightening promise. That is his form is unbelievable for a young star. A perfect competition for Neymar. However, I rate holding midfielders ahead of Creative mid fielders. For instance, I would sign a Yaya Toure before I sign a Silva. Despite James Rodriguez and Pogba showing unbelievable quality, I rate Pogba higher because he needs more maturity and vision to perform in his role.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
James Rodriguez is showing frightening promise. That is his form is unbelievable for a young star. A perfect competition for Neymar. However, I rate holding midfielders ahead of Creative mid fielders. For instance, I would sign a Yaya Toure before I sign a Silva. Despite James Rodriguez and Pogba showing unbelievable quality, I rate Pogba higher because he needs more maturity and vision to perform in his role.
so, u wl like 2 have a toothless team. A team that cannot bite, but always barking. Well, it's your choice.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Greatihex:
so, u wl like 2 have a toothless team. A team that cannot bite, but always barking. Well, it's your choice.
I will sign a deep lying playmaker first before an attacking midfielder. It does not mean that a creative attacking midfielder won't be signed.

More work is needed from the deep lying playmaker to build the team and game.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I will sign a deep lying playmaker first before an attacking midfielder. It does not mean that a creative attacking midfielder won't be signed.

More work is needed from the deep lying playmaker to build the team and game.
well, dats for your own team. If u hv a chance to sign one out of the two, so u wl go 4 sum1 that wl help u keep the ball nd play fine footbal and end up nt getting result?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 5:06am On Nov 29, 2014
tuffgongjo:

bro are u sure u are nt overhyping the guy King of the middle ko? Are u saying he's better than pirlo? Abi pirlo don comot 4 juve ni??
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
franugo:

bro are u sure u are nt overhyping the guy King of the middle ko? Are u saying he's better than pirlo? Abi pirlo don comot 4 juve ni??
Pirlo is still there but he is playing lesser number of matches because of his Injury problem so far this season.
Pirlo is a Waning force$in his absence Pogba has been doing a Wonderful Job so I'm not hyping in one bit.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by StrongPenis: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2014
UniqueGem:
You can't rate Pogba with Hazard using goals and assists, they both play different roles. Pogba is a defensive midfielder while Hazard is a winger. Right now, i think he(Hazard) can only boast of dribble. Dribbles that leads to nothing.
Pogba is not a defensive midfielder, dude you know nothing about football!! And you say Hazard adds nothing to the team except dribbles?? Do you know Hazard created the most chances in all of europe last season? Do you know he was also the most fouled player in all of europe last season? Even Di Maria, James, Pogba, Iniesta and co couldn't create the number of chances he created.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2014
StrongPenis:
Pogba is not a defensive midfielder, dude you know nothing about football!! And you say Hazard adds nothing to the team except dribbles?? Do you know Hazard created the most chances in all of europe last season? Do you know he was also the most fouled player in all of europe last season? Even Di Maria, James, Pogba, Iniesta and co couldn't create the number of chances he created.
di maria had most assists dan anyone else in Europe last season buh even at dat,hazards way beta dan di maria...he had an awesome season ,so wat? Even malouda in 2010 had an awesome season buh wah about d previous seasons..hazard has in d last five years shown more consistency n improvement dan di maria n Sanchez and even pogba..and dah dude mentioned ronaldo..I don't remember ronaldo being named in dah epl team of d year in his 1st season or amongst d top 23 best in d world in his second season..Hazard is so good and if he goes on to improves his finishing ability,he will be a sure top 3 candidate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Players Who Did Not Make It At The National Team. / Oliseh, Odegbami, Amiesimaka, Others To Produce Blueprint For Nigerian Football / 2015/2016 Authentic New Season Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.