Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard (9097 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by pazienza(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Hazard getting all the hype with little or no quality stats to fall back on,by the way of goals and assists.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the now less glamourous side of london, at the emirates, a certain young man having racked up impressive displays with his south American country in Brazil earlier this year, has followed it up with impressive goal return and assists for his struggling club and still manage to stay under the radar of the media hype that often kill young promising footballers.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Hazardd(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Rexnegro:
Among fifa three u say ? Guy u forget say na Chelsea him dey play for ? Ogas at d top of uefa n fifa don't regard Chelsea as good footballing team...moreso remember say tight competition dey from king messi , cr7 , saurez back now, neymar, bale , Rooney , iniesta , Thomas muller, zlatan , pogba , tevez the list plenty o but make I stop there...tho he's a good player no doubt but epl n Chelsea aint no for such award...if he want to win that award he should move to Spain where good football is regarded and highly appreciated n loved by the ogas at the top...u can check la liga is number 1 lig now as we speak..
Now i understand that you are not real football fan,abeg tell were did Cristiano Ronaldo carry his first world best,no be for England.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
dicksj93:
di maria had most assists dan anyone else in Europe last season buh even at dat,hazards way beta dan di maria...he had an awesome season ,so wat? Even malouda in 2010 had an awesome season buh wah about d previous seasons..hazard has in d last five years shown more consistency n improvement dan di maria n Sanchez and even pogba..and dah dude mentioned ronaldo..I don't remember ronaldo being named in dah epl team of d year in his 1st season or amongst d top 23 best in d world in his second season..Hazard is so good and if he goes on to improves his finishing ability,he will be a sure top 3 candidate...
CR7 came to the EPL as a teenager. I think 18 yrs old. How do you expect him to make EPL team of the year?
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
CR7 came to the EPL as a teenager. I think 18 yrs old. How do you expect him to make EPL team of the year?
Age is just a Number$we all know that the Ronaldo of those years was just playing to the Gallery$not doing it for the business side.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by franugo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Pirlo is still there but he is playing lesser number of matches because of his Injury problem so far this season.
Pirlo is a Waning force$in his absence Pogba has been doing a Wonderful Job so I'm not hyping in one bit.

alright lemme take ur word as fact since i seldow watch italian lg{its so bland}.

But as correct confirmed chelsea fan wey i be..pogba is nt better than hazard *tongue out*.
Hehehaha
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hazardd:

Now i understand that you are not real football fan,abeg tell were did Cristiano Ronaldo carry his first world best,no be for England.
b4 Ronaldo who did it$after who has done it?the guy is very right it is very difficult to win player of the year playing in epl but very easy if you are good enough$playing in la liga.
In la liga u have the room$space to show case your "whole" potential but epl has a way of "chocking" part of the potentials.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
franugo:

alright lemme take ur word as fact since i seldow watch italian lg{its so bland}.

But as correct confirmed chelsea fan wey i be..pogba is nt better than hazard *tongue out*.
Hehehaha
I never compared them,I A̶̲̥̅♏ just talking about pogba's potential$solid performance btw I'm a chelsea fan also.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Hazardd(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
tuffgongjo:
b4 Ronaldo who did it$after who has done it?the guy is very right it is very difficult to win player of the year playing in epl but very easy if you are good enough$playing in la liga.
In la liga u have the room$space to show case your "whole" potential but epl has a way of "chocking" part of the potentials.
Apart from Messi and Ronaldo,who else playing in la liga has won it in last 10years

From what you just said above,you are rating epl higher than la liga due to it higher competitive

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by tuffgongjo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hazardd:

Apart from Messi and Ronaldo,who else playing in la liga has won it in last 10years

From what you just said above,you are rating epl higher than la liga due to it higher competitive

Ronaldinho won twice,messi four,Ronaldo one,Cannavaro one.
That is Eight out of the last Ten.
Not saying Epl is the best becomes it is more competitive (cus u are twisting what I said).
And apart from Ronnaldo$Messi la liga has won 3 out of the available 4.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by dicksj93: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
yea..wah am actually pointing out is dah as d years went he was improving and showing more consistency...he didn't do it overnyt..
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2014
dis argument will go on and on cos chelsea fans won't allow u downgrade dia star man cos dey bliv he's da best player

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Manutd19: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
If he dribbles less and score more goals, hazard will be the complete package. People naming pogba in same bracket as hazard? Tell me why iniesta, xavi, scholes, pirlo, ozil e.t.c never won d award? Skilfull players with scoring ability are considered better than midfield maestro.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by maidaboi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Neymar is better than hazard dat is d truth if it is a lie tell us why

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Manutd19:
If he dribbles less and score more goals, hazard will be the complete package. People naming pogba in same bracket as hazard? Tell me why iniesta, xavi, scholes, pirlo, ozil e.t.c never won d award? Skilfull players with scoring ability are considered better than midfield maestro.
Pogba has scored three league goals in ten games. Hazard has scored three league goals in eleven games, despite being in a more attacking position.

Pogba >>>>>>>Hazard.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hazard: 20 matches 7 goals. Not good, but not too bad.
Re: The Remaining Quality For Eden Hazard by Greatihex(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is just a matter of time. Lets see how hazard improves in these second half of the season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Super Falcons Congratulate Buhari On His Re-election Victory / FG Should Stop Investing In Football? / Photos From DSTV Basketball Throwdown Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.