Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. (1932 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by CyberWord(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
KISSES; Are they allowed in a pre-marital relationship, ?

A kiss is an expression of love, a mother kisses her little baby, good friends kiss to say good bye, all these kisses are pure. But when it comes to pre-marital relationships it is dangerous. Why? Because you cannot kiss without hugging, you cannot kiss without caressing and touching.

This harmless kiss is the beginning of premarital sex, as sweet as it may start,it will always end bitterly. Even when you kiss without touching for sometime,it will get to a stage it would no longer be enough,you will want to do more than that.

Prevention is better than cure. Avoid kissing if you must avoid romance, avoid romance is you must avoid sex,avoid sex if you must avoid continuous sex, avoid continuous sex if you must avoid unwanted pregnancies,avoid unwanted pregnancies if you must avoid unprepared marriage, avoid unwanted pregnancies if you must avoid abortion. The bottom line is this; if you don't start with a kiss,you will not end with sex. God's grace is sufficient,just desire to obey,be willing to obey and the grace of God will help you. Wait till you are married. Hebrews 13:4.

2 Likes

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by damilareoye: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
"Premarital Relationship"? grin

over to you, next commenter
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yes
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by sexymoma(f): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Are you married?
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by princephraim: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
if I don't kiss my girlfriend, who will?

2 Likes

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Spikkylee: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hell Yea..Pratice makes perfect u knw..!!

1 Like

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
princephraim:
NFCS will

1 Like

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's better not to kiss atal, the bible says resist temptation and it will flee from you
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
It's better not to kiss atal, the bible says resist temptation and it will flee from you
u'v gat virgin lips?

1 Like

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
damilareoye:
"Premarital Relationship"? grin
over to you, next commenter
cheesycheesycheesy
I think say na only me see am.
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
So if I dey relationship now, e mean say I no suppose kiss?

If I no go fit do common kissing, I better remain single for life na. Of course I know relationship ain't about hugs, kisses and sex. But c'mon, those are spices.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by glloomy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by damilareoye: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

So if I dey relationship now, e mean say I no suppose kiss?

If I no go fit do common kissing, I better remain single for life na. Of course I know relationship ain't about hugs, kisses and sex. But c'mon, those are spices.cheesycheesycheesy
spices kô, cheese-ball ni.. grin

abstain jhôr

1 Like

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by dmcdad: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
damilareoye:
spices kô, cheese-ball ni.. grin
abstain jhôr
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dis is wat u type wen all u think is pre marital sex undecided

Is there suppose to be a tin like pre marital relatnship...aren't relatnship meant to be before marriage??..or is there suppose to be a an extra marital relatnship

Anyways I got u, jst pulling ur legs...u aren't wrong wink

Btw, I particular practice a "NO SEX" relatnship but u see kissing.....i cnt stay without it, I mean I get to kiss my boyfriend nah...haba @least dats one tin dat differentiate us from regular friends

But on a second thought u are right, if we keep kissing every guy we date how many will we kiss before we get our idle husband...anyways I hav kissed only one guy....i want the next to be my husband

So really abstinence of all sort pays

1 Like

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by IamLEGEND1: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
you know they say you try to respect other people's opinions but I just can't seem to respect yours coz you're just too fuckin dumb.
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Davedoz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
NFCS will

I thought its "who cares? NFCS does"

But I love your response sha. . . . . Cuz I use it a lot! Whenever anyone tells me, "who cares?" I'll say, NFCS does! I learnt that from my NFCS friends during school days!

NB: I was never a part of NFCS!

1 Like

Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
you can kiss..buh dont escalate it
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
avasweet:
Dis is wat u type wen all u think is pre marital sex undecided

Is there suppose to be a tin like pre marital relatnship...aren't relatnship meant to be before marriage??..or is there suppose to be a an extra marital relatnship

Anyways I got u, jst pulling ur legs...u aren't wrong wink

Btw, I particular practice a "NO SEX" relatnship but u see kissing.....i cnt stay without it, I mean I get to kiss my boyfriend nah...haba @least dats one tin dat differentiate us from regular friends

But on a second thought u are right, if we keep kissing every guy we date how many will we kiss before we get our idle husband...anyways I hav kissed only one guy....i want the next to be my husband

So really abstinence of all sort pays
kissing/romancing is advocated,buh the watch word is never to cross the boundary
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Davedoz:

I thought its "who cares? NFCS does"

But I love your response sha. . . . . Cuz I use it a lot! Whenever anyone tells me, "who cares?" I'll say, NFCS does! I learnt that from my NFCS friends during school days!

NB: I was never a part of NFCS!
me neither
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cutehector:
u'v gat virgin lips?
yep
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
yep
wow. U r reaLly a diamond. Ur so rare.
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
A Kiss opens one heart to the kisser. Only kiss a guy if you are ready to share your heart with him
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
princephraim:
Sweetorgasms
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:
Sweetorgasms
eye dey turn me
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetorgasms:
eye dey turn me
watin happen?
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

watin happen?
i go drink one kine wine like dat just now, infact i dey c double.
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by cozua: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:

temptation will flee??
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
sweetorgasms:
i go drink one kine wine like dat just now, infact i dey c double.
Sorry, no drink next time
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:
kissing/romancing is advocated,buh the watch word is never to cross the boundary

Well it depends on the guy really??
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kingsley1000:

Well it depends on the guy really smiley
Re: Kisses Are They Allowed In Premarital Relationship. by jmoore(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
I think my first kiss will be after introduction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Female Doctor / Nigerian Virgins 5 Funny Picture Story! / What Will Ever Make You Cheat On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.