Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,106 members, 7,957,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Can U Love Her Repliker In D Absent Of Ur Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Love Her Repliker In D Absent Of Ur Lover (476 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. / Can A Cultist Be Ur Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Love Her Repliker In D Absent Of Ur Lover by Calebosko(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
is it posible to fall in love with a guy or girl who is a caboncopy of ur ex lover? May be ur ex is late and her family offer u her twin sister in exchage, May be u broke up with d girl/guy u love so much,or may be he or she is maried to someone else,and u find it dificult to let go,then sudenly u find a guy or girl who strike a resemblance with ur ex,is it posible to replace her with ur ex without stil having feelings for ur ex?
Re: Can U Love Her Repliker In D Absent Of Ur Lover by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Naaaah, she will constantly keep on remindin me abt my ex
Re: Can U Love Her Repliker In D Absent Of Ur Lover by adonbilivit: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
if she is the replica of my ex i may or not date her. i will date her if my ex and i parted on good grounds and vice versa. if she looks like a lady i met but was disappointed by her being married, i will date her and may marry her.

ps: she must also have other good traits/features she has. looks aint everything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Many Insecurities Of Social Media 'men' / I Need / Tell Us More About Romance - Nairalander Ladies & Gentlemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.