Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana (778 Views)

441 Motorists Test Positive To Cocaine And Marijuana In Lagos / Smoking Marijuana? / Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by Edigrows: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2014
the questn is open! as for me i seem to hate cigerette smell... marijuana is bearable since it smells a bit like burning grass. but cigerette? smells like something else totally awful.
which odour do u hate more? cigerette or marijuana

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2014
I can't stand either of them, I love fresh air so my answer is definitely both.
Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by Funjosh(m): 1:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Eeewwww Siga and Igbo shocked for wetin na

Both of them are the same abeg undecided

Edigrows:
the questn is open! as for me i seem to hate cigerette smell... marijuana is bearable since it smells a bit like burning grass. but cigerette? smells like something else totally awful.
which odour do u hate more? cigerette or marijuana

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by yomi007k(m): 2:24am On Oct 27, 2014
I prefer d smell of cigarettes. Tnx 2 d asians I rolled with.
Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by PapiWata: 5:21am On Oct 27, 2014
I personally find the smell of cigarettes utterly nauseating, and anyone who tries to light one in my car will wind up walking the rest of the way. Cigarette smoke stings my eyes, hurts my lungs, and makes me feel like I cannot breathe. I do not have one single friend who smokes cigarettes, and indeed I regard cigarette smokers as being idiotic, mentally and physically weak, arrogant, inconsiderate and downright disgusting. In short, cigarettes are Charles Darwin's most widely used method of removing dimwits from society, by means of lung cancer and other serious medical ailments. Tobacco addicts are, in my humble opinion, a lower form of human life, that failed to evolve, and will die early.

The smell of high-quality marijuana, on the other hand, is an absolutely delicious aroma to me, and, were it not for self control, I would bay and howl at the moon like a demented hound whenever I smell that mouth-watering aroma of some righteous weed in the air around me. Fire it up, but DON'T Bogart that J.
Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by shaggy007(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2014
PapiWata:
I personally find the smell of cigarettes utterly nauseating, and anyone who tries to light one in my car will wind up walking the rest of the way. Cigarette smoke stings my eyes, hurts my lungs, and makes me feel like I cannot breathe. I do not have once single friend who smokes cigarettes, and indeed I regard cigarette smokers as being idiotic, mentally and physically weak, arrogant, inconsiderate and downright disgusting. In short, cigarettes are Charles Darwin's most widely used method of removing dimwits from society, by means of lung cancer and other serious medical ailments. Tobacco addicts are, in my humble opinion, a lower form of human life, that failed to evolve, and will die early.
The smell of high-quality marijuana, on the other hand, is an absolutely delicious aroma to me, and, were it not for self control, I would bay and howl at the moon like a demented hound whenever I smell that mouth-watering aroma of some righteous weed in the air around me. Fire it up, but DON'T Bogart that J.

Hey papi, I love you man, no homo.

Perfect write up.
Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by Edigrows: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
shaggy007:

Hey papi, I love you man, no homo.

Perfect write up.
lolzzzz
Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by pbmaise(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Which Do You Find More Offensive? Cigerette Or Marijuana by Edigrows: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
pbmaise:
Hey Papi man I love you yes homo.

However, since I love you I must point out that many use marijuana as an escape. Instead of working hard they just relax.

Relax like stone.
so U tryna say if i begin to take weed, I'll quit my job, and stay at home

(1) (Reply)

Join The Festac 5KM Run / Side Effect Of Masturbation / A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.