Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why Does This Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Happen? (1091 Views)

Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Why do I crush on beautiful women I see on TV whilst totally ignoring equally beautiful ones in my life? I mean, these women are hot; but I totally ignore them for some reason. This is really beyond me...are these ladies undervalued?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2014
you only fantasize with those because you can't approach the ones around you in real life
Re: Why Does This Happen? by marieolae(f): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Please don't deceive yourself.

If your not true to yourself, then others will tell you the facts.

Your not ignoring them lmao,

You simply do not have the confidence to approach them or to make a move. If you see them on TV and "crush" on them, then seeing them physically should be an additional plus.

Well who am I to judge? Maybe your case if different

*sips tea*

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Happen? by Evina(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
you only fantasize with those because you can't approach the ones around you in real life

My thoughts exactly wink

OP, you know that the women on TV are beyond your reach and your fear of rejection from those within your reach makes you choose the safer option.
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
How can I not approach the ones I see go to the movies and talk to on the regular? I said the ones in my life, that means we're close but I resist any emotional attachment.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
Please don't deceive yourself.

If your not true to yourself, then others will tell you the facts.

Your not ignoring them lmao,

You simply do not have the confidence to approach them or to make a move. If you see them on TV and "crush" on them, then seeing them physically should be an additional plus.

Well who am I to judge? Maybe your case if different

*sips tea*
Lol...I don't have the confidence to approach ladies who are technically part of my life? You must have read my post upside-down. I go out with these women FYI. I just don't feel them...even though they're hot. And I wish to know why.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
CoolHunk:

How can I not approach the ones I see go to the movies and talk to on the regular? I said the ones in my life, that means we're close but I resist any emotional attachment.
i get you....

You need to see Tb Joshua for deliverance na cheesy tongue
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

My thoughts exactly wink

OP, you know that the women on TV are beyond your reach and your fear of rejection from those within your reach makes you choose the safer option.
No. Maybe that's your story. Women on TV are not beyond my reach.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Happen? by Evina(f): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
CoolHunk:

No. Maybe that's your story. Women on TV are not beyond my reach.

cheesy cheesy cheesy my story?
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thas one of the features of plasma tv.
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Evina(f): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
NinoBrown888:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

lol the adverts alone is mind blowing.
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
i get you....

You need to see Tb Joshua for deliverance na cheesy tongue
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
CoolHunk:

Lol...I don't have the confidence to approach ladies who are technically part of my life? You must have read my post upside-down. I go out with these women FYI. I just don't feel them...even though they're hot. And I wish to know why.

Mehn thou need'st a therapist
Re: Why Does This Happen? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Lmao. Undeniable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Or False..? / This Could Be Us (in Pix) / Facts About Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.