Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? (1975 Views)

Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by gabriel4u(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
[/b]

[b]My fellow fans in the house i need your advice, please tell me what to do?
I have a girl that is making me to happy all the time, she care for me, want to see me all the time and give me my respect as his lover.
And i really love her that i can do anything for her which she knows.

Aldo, she is not my first, not second and not among eight girls i have fell in love with, but i rate her has the only one who i care and love most all, and she made to drop my bad ab bit of going after girls.So she his now my real lover and she said am the only guy for now her now, but her first guy disappointed her.
But now she is enjoying our relationship. she planing for university, but am in a polythecnic right now. so i will miss her and u all know how guy disturb girls in the school so afraid of guys,.

so what do you espect me to do for her or to be doing for her, my fans let me learn from u. Thanx to u all
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by Nautillus(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
You are one of the reasons why poly students are maginalised . .

& again . . .where you really trying to pass "Aldo" as "although" ? ? ?

darn . . .I pity the f**l that hooks up with . . . .

shakes head and leave thread
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by category(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2008
so what do you espect me to do for her or to be doing for her, my fans let me learn from u. Thanx to u all
You are a complete idiot.
You come out here to demonstrate your stupidity,
you want advice on what to do to a girl instead of seeking for ways to improve on your academics.
you better rearrange your priority.
Don't ever post anything on this romance segment again.
Move straight to education and others.
Besides, who do you call your fans?
Hisssssssss embarassed angry
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by 190: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
who b ur fans,
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by smooooooth: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
this guy na just typical AJ boy and i sure say na AJ that your babe dey, so give her AJ trips, carry her to bole spot, buy =N=60 bole, =N=20 ekpa and =N=40 guguru with one bottle of orobo. that shld sweep her off her feet and she go love u die.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by OscarJ1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
who b ur fans,

i wonder o!

God never show you who n where ur fans dey.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by OscarJ1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
this guy na just typical AJ boy and i sure say na AJ that your babe dey, so give her AJ trips, carry her to bole spot, buy =N=60 bole, =N=20 ekpa and =N=40 guguru with one bottle of orobo. that shld sweep her off her feet and she go love u die.[/quot

hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

u wan kill person
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by gabriel4u(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2008
I never belief that people like this are still in this world.
Imagine 'nautillus', i can now understand that the only problem u are facing is just how to abbreviate. And i now poeple like you will look for dictionary before writing any message.

For U 'category' you are stupid for calling me idiot because, who am i you know, my achievements you dont know, my future plan u dont know,So because of this my question u telling me rubbish. And for u

smoooooth you dont say such thing again

OK
My dear friends, u dont suppose to think that way, my question does not mean that am putting all my life on girl, of cause they are many girls out there, it is just that she a serious girl or will any of you want his or her sister to go after unreasonable guy? No!No!!

So i apologize to u all please accept my apology. SMOOOOTH,190,NAUTILLUS,CATEGORY,OSCAR J. please accept me. and Thanx to you all or if you like contacting me this my phone number 0805472433.thanx to you all.

So i look forward to receive solution and the best to do from you.

THANK TO U ALL, I LOVE U ALL, WE SHALL SEE ONE DAY
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by frijos(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
My guy sorry to say this but ur a LOSER. U just proved it!
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

@ Poster you no dey shame oh . . see as your fellow guys sef dey yab you!!

Jeez, why dont you go and exchange those peanuts you call brain for the real thing tongue

I cant beleive this type of person will actually call himself a man!!
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by smooooooth: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
leave this guy, him mumu don mature well well, na national issue now, we need to start exporting it.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by MissyB1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
category:

You are a complete idiot.
You come out here to demonstrate your stupidity,
you want advice on what to do to a girl instead of seeking for ways to improve on your academics.
you better rearrange your priority.
Don't ever post anything on this romance segment again.
Move straight to education and others.
Besides, who do you call your fans?
Hisssssssss embarassed angry
Nautillus:

You are one of the reasons why poly students are maginalised . .

& again . . .where you really trying to pass "Aldo" as "although" ? ? ?

darn . . .I pity the f**l that hooks up with . . . .

shakes head and leave thread
I just hate you both!! grin grin
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by yicob(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
Dropped the girl's # sor that i canu talkin to him in yor bihalf. Tan Q.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by Omonunu2u(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by dontedre(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
This guy has a very big problem. He still dosent know the reason for the assault. Abeg, Gabriel4u 'your english wanted to kill evely bodi fur nairalandi'  lol. dis guy na issue. ROFL
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by kingsots(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
@porter
why are you like this? Even though u goofed must u apologise like dat.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by kingsots(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
@porter
why are you like this? Even though u goofed must u apologise like dat.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by tboy1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
You guys should take it easy with d original poster!!!
Although the way he wrote his sentences were bad, we all understood what he was tryna ask.

@ Poster
I'll advice you not to change the way you r.
If she really loves u like u claim , she'll stick with u no matter what university she'll b going to
If the love was never there, then you're going 2 loose her !!!
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by PastorPLC: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Poster,

Don't mind those idiots that insulted you for posting your mind.  Once one person insult, the rest of the goats will queue up.   They are trying to advise you for the way you reason by insulting you. This is how they behave on Nairaland.   It is laughable that they are now claiming to know nothing about woman.  If they are not interested to tell you what to do, then let them advise you against it but such advice must be without insult.  Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
Me i nor understand why these hungry wolves wan eat this defenseless sheep.

@ poster

do your thing jare. Nor mind all those foked up bitches who call themselves men. Na you biko.

You wan know wetin you fit do, abi?

Well just remember that relationship is about giving and that her happiness comes first. I know say people go tell me she nor be your wife but fok them all. She is giving you everything, so she deserves the same quantity in return. wink
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by Opslag(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2008
Wtf?
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by tkb417(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2008
[/b]

[b]My fellow fans in the house i need your advice, please tell me what to do?
I have a girl that is making me to happy all the time, she care for me, want to see me all the time and give me my respect as his lover.
And i really love her that i can do anything for her which she knows.

Aldo, she is not my first, not second and not among eight girls i have fell in love with, but i rate her has the only one who i care and love most all, and she made to drop my bad ab bit of going after girls.So she his now my real lover and she said am the only guy for now her now, but her first guy disappointed her.
But now she is enjoying our relationship. she planing for university, but am in a polythecnic right now. so i will miss her and u all know how guy disturb girls in the school so afraid of guys,.

this thing didnt read well. u should have edited it haba

as for the gurl, it happens. what u need to do is make plans to be visiting the babe frequently.
like u know, sometimes out of sight can be outta mind so make sure u see the gurl in her school often
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by category(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2008
Missy B,
You just made my day by claiming you hate me,
I know you really don't
"I sincerely luv you may be, but not too sure"
if you don't mind, chart me up at (rasterisk@ymail.com)
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by Easybaby(f): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2008
chai grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you people have made my day cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by MaiSuya(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
Pastor PLC:

@Poster,

Don't mind those idiots that insulted you for posting your mind.  Once one person insult, the rest of the goats will queue up.   They are trying to advise you for the way you reason by insulting you. This is how they behave on Nairaland.   It is laughable that they are now claiming to know nothing about woman.  If they are not interested to tell you what to do, then let them advise you against it but such advice must be without insult.  Foolish people.

well said brother well said. its really remarkable when a poster makes a simple mistake and then the next thing you know Nlders are allova the place hurling insults like say them speak english pass Wole Soyinka. If the owners of the language (British) behave the these nincompoops do, i doubt if any of us would there open our mouth again to utter another English word. modafokrs
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by gabriel4u(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2008
I now understand that there are deferent types of madness. i can now know those mad guys in this forum.

but u who had take time to give me the best and real answer to my question.THANX
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by origina9ja(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2008
:-x
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by neowelsh(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2008
gabriel4u:

I now understand that there are deferent types of madness. i can now know those mad guys in this forum.

but u who had take time to give me the best and real answer to my question.THANX
na mad man dey know mad men, what are u?
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by gabriel4u(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
Not that i really want insult anybody but there still some boys who are claiming to guys. imagine i type 'aldo' as although will u not know that is just abbreviation. this so called guys just started there madness instantly, am sorry 4 saying this neo_welsh.
But is there any big deal in making mistake or is there anybody above mistake?

someone i care for is leaving me for school so i was asking wat to do in other not to loss this girl.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by neowelsh(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
gabriel4u:

Not that i really want insult anybody but there still some boys who are claiming to guys. imagine i type 'aldo' as although will u not know that is just abbreviation. this so called guys just started there madness instantly, am sorry 4 saying this neo_welsh.
  But is there any big deal in making mistake or is there anybody above mistake?

someone i care for is leaving me for school so i was asking what to do in other not to loss this girl.
brother. i can feel your pain but the truth is that school is a big world,
things will definitely change. so its up to you now.

what have you done: while she was around. that will make her stay with you

are you the kind of guy she always want to be with?.
do you make her happy?.

but i assure you if she is truly in love with you, try to make her love you more,
with that, she will stay with you, untill marriage.

i wish you all the best
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by gabriel4u(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2008
Thanx to u once more (neo_welsh).

Although she always put are trust in me but u know how girls change, !, I realy love this girl, i will not lie to u.

But i pray nothing change her mind.

thanx to u all while those i insulted am sorry.
Re: What Is Important To A Girl U Love Most? by neowelsh(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2008
its alright.

if her school is not far from ur resident i would say you try and arrange a meeting with her at-least once in a week, and dont forget to send her sms telling her how much u love her while she is in school

that will show her, how much you care about her.

gudluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buy The Cow? / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated / What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.