Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

South Africa And Lawlessness! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa And Lawlessness! (3091 Views)

Even With Immunity...we Will Get You - President Buhari Speaks On Lawlessness / We Will Get You…even If You Have Immunity — Buhari Speaks On Lawlessness / We All Thought Libya Had Moved On – It Has, But Into Lawlessness And Ruin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa And Lawlessness! by Johnolis(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
With heavy heart,the world was shocked by the news of the death of senzo meyiwa,the south african goal keeper for the bafana bafana,who was shot dead by unknown gun men. This tragic incident occurred not less than 2weeks after Oscar Pistorius was sentenced to 5years in prison after shooting and killing his girl friend.It should also be recalled that on 18th october 2007,Lucky Dube,a reggae star was shot and killed in front of his children.it should be noted these incidents came to limelight because it affected celebrities,who knows thousand other incidents that were swept under the carpet.?
Like lucky dube's song says
''People dying like fly everyday,we read them on the news but we dont believe it,we only know about it,when a man in a long black robe knocks on your door,because you are his next victim''.
We are living in a crazy world but for how long will this crazy barbaric acts continue in south africa.
RIP to the dead.
Join your voice in condemning these barbaric wasting of innocent lives.if you keep quiet,you never know who is next.

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by acenazt: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
later they will claim naija is Bad
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by tmtech: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
After d conclusion of d pistorius obvious premeditated murder case, I gave up on SA judicial system.............. Its like worse than awa own here... No wonder dey don't give a damn when a fellow nigerian get killed in SA.....#TERIBLEEEE

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Rikidony(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
DUDE WE HAVE MORE ISSUES HERE TO WORRY ABOUT BUT RIP TO THE DEATH

CHEK THIS OUT

https://www.nairaland.com/1966318/centenary-city-abuja-nigerias-smart#1966318.16
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Impi, onansi 'mpi yeza
Ngubani obenga' thinta mabhubesi cheesy
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by johnie: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Impi, onansi 'mpi yeza

Ki leleyi nso?
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
johnie:

Ki leleyi nso?

MduZA, bathathe baba grin !!
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bunch of uneducated Zulu muggers that always blame others for their woes. They blame Nigerians for drugs, blame Zimbabweans for unemployment, blame Mozambicans for crime, blame the Whites for the bucket poo system, they blame Nigerians for their inability to woo their women.

They are already blaming Mozambicans and Zimbabweans for the murder of their National team goal keeper.

Pathetic bucket toilet using thieves!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by olumidazz: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op wetin concern you with sa issues when we hv loads of problems on our hands to resolve?
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

MduZA, bathathe baba grin !!

siyabangena...
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
olumidazz:
Op wetin concern you with sa issues when we hv loads of problems on our hands to resolve?

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

siyabangena...

Dlala nduku grin
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:
Bunch of uneducated Zulu muggers that always blame others for their woes. They blame Nigerians for drugs, blame Zimbabweans for unemployment, blame Mozambicans for crime, blame the Whites for the bucket poo system, they blame Nigerians for their inability to woo their women.

They are already blaming Mozambicans and Zimbabweans for the murder of their National team goal keeper.

really ? No south African has yet implicated Zimbabweans or Mozambicans but a Nigerian called Iconize is setting the tone...my man you seem to have information that south Africans don't...i think you can assist our police...

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Impi, onansi 'mpi yeza

home boy I like that song by Jonny clegg
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by ElFenomeno1: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Very useless country................ Another life wasted away in the most gruesome, reckless and heartless manner!

RIP Senzo Meyiwa.

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

really ? No south African has yet implicated Zimbabweans or Mozambicans but a Nigerian called Iconize is setting the tone...my man you seem to have information that south Africans don't...i think you can assist our police...

Visit BBC news or Kickoff and see how your addled, pap drinking brothers are throwing insults at Zimbabweans and Mozambicans for killing their National team goalie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

home boy I like that song by Jonny clegg

It's "homegirl". But yeah, I like that song too. Classic.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

It's "homegirl". But yeah, I like that song too. Classic.

ngiyaxolisa sthandwa Sam...
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

ngiyaxolisa sthandwa Sam...

Hehe. No, it's ok. Maybe I come off masculine lol. You know what they say about Xhosa chicks & their....well...their ways cheesy

Anyways, I asked you, kuphi KwaMhlaba Uyalingana? Baya'sthakatha ePitoli grin
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
olumidazz:

If you know what will befall your compatriots and other African migrants in south Africa because of Meyiwa's murder, you won't be saying this.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

Visit BBC news or Kickoff and see how your addled, pap drinking brothers are throwing insults at Zimbabweans and Mozambicans for killing their National team goalie.

my man you are the first one here on nairaland to make such a reckless comment,why can't you engage those people on BBC or kickoff...note that I have been following your comments about south africans since day one therefore the rubbish you are throwing up here is not new...

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hehe. No, it's ok. Maybe I come off masculine lol. You know what they say about Xhosa chicks & their....well...their ways cheesy

Anyways, I asked you, kuphi KwaMhlaba Uyalingana? Baya'sthakatha ePitoli grin

KZN
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

KZN

OK
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

my man you are the first one here on nairaland to make such a restless comment,why can't you engage those people on BBC or kickoff...note that I have been following your comments about south africans since day one therefore the rubbish you are throwing up here is not new...

Bum, since you've been following my comments from your first day on NL. I also hope you know I don't hesitate in smacking dullards.

However, do you care telling me what's "restless" about my comment? Are you calling my examples of the south African "foreigners-are-our-problems" syndrome restless?

A Bantu here on NL, Eroza, laid accusations on the whites for the bucket toilet system in your country. grin grin

I hope that shows you how "restless" my comments are.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by doublewisdom: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
They probably mistook him for a Nigerian.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
A number of studies have shown that a woman is raped every four minutes in south Africa.

To substantiate my claims about the south African "foreigners-are-our-problems" syndrome.

This is Mduza, the same dude that faulted my comments, suggesting that "illegal immigrants" are the ones raping their women and children. grin grin grin grin

Pathetic peeps!
MduZA:

we shall deport all illegal immigrants who are molesting our children....

4 Likes

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

Bum, since you've been following my comments from your first day on NL. I also hope you know I don't hesitate in smacking dullards.

However, do you care telling me what's "restless" about my comment? Are you calling my examples of the south African "foreigners-are-our-problems" syndrome restless?

A Bantu here on NL, Eroza, laid accusations on the whites for the bucket toilet system in your country. grin grin

I hope that shows you how "restless" my comments are.

I wish EroZA was alive so that he can dismiss your lies about him unfortunately his account is dead...he had more than 400 comments and one topic,he never mentioned bucket poor sytem in all those comments...Iconize don't fabricate your stories,EroZA was my account,I deactivated it because one of the administrators was always on that account neck

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

I wish EroZA was alive so that he can dismiss your lies about him unfortunately his account is dead...he had more than 400 comments and one topic,he never mentioned bucket poor sytem in all those comments...Iconize don't fabricate your stories,EroZA was my account,I deactivated it because one of the administrators was always on that account neck

Eroza and his usual lies. grin

When I posted news about the bucket toilet system. You said it was a psychological problem that was caused by the whites.

You made that comment on this thread.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

Eroza and his usual lies. grin

When I posted news about the bucket toilet system. You said it was a psychological problem that was caused by the whites.

You made that comment on this thread.

if you can link me to the comment....N10 million will be in your bank account tomorrow

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

STFU! Don't you have any respect for the dead?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

if you can link me to the comment....N10 million will be in your bank account tomorrow

Let's assume you didn't make that statement.

But how do you defend the comment where you suggested that illegal immigrants are the ones molesting your women?
#Another example of the FAOP syndrome.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
hifaif:

STFU! Don't you have any respect for the dead?

Schmuck, are you still pained from the last bashing? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency / List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts / Oil Price Fall Below $30 Per Barrel Nigeria Summons Emergency OPEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.